Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone got "Marian Petre Combination Selector Kit"

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ocala Florida
United States
Member #109054
April 5, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2011, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Some nice folks on here helped me find what I was looking for in the name, now I am trying to find the product or a version of it. Anyone out there got one stashed away or know where to get one?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3103 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2011, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Some nice folks on here helped me find what I was looking for in the name, now I am trying to find the product or a version of it. Anyone out there got one stashed away or know where to get one?

From what little I remember of the Marian Petre system it was just wheels.  A similar system that predates it was the Harvard Square system one of which was a shaker box with 6 copper bb's and 6 silver bb's and 49 depressions for them to fall into.  The first six numbers made the first combination and the other color made the second.  Which were the first two combinations of the (12,6,4,6)=6 wheel you were shown in your other thread.   If you need wheels, upgrade your membership so you can use the LotteryPost wheels or get the Lotto-Logix book while there are still some free copies left, more wheels then you can shake a stick at during stick shaking season.  As for picking numbers, random is ok, you could make something out of a chinese checkers set or a shoe box lid.   I'm not a big fan of random, gut feel is better.  BobP