Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hot topic's avatar - aim

United States
Member #81234
October 14, 2009
17 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Have been a member for little over a year. Just basically looking at different forums & following a few member predictions.  I hope this doesnt sound stupid but I see where lots of members play online. I would like to play online in different states as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I read something about laws for online play in the U.S? Can you play online in the U.S and if so where can i find reputable sites to play? Thanks for any help you can provide.Confused

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49674 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2011, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Have been a member for little over a year. Just basically looking at different forums & following a few member predictions.  I hope this doesnt sound stupid but I see where lots of members play online. I would like to play online in different states as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I read something about laws for online play in the U.S? Can you play online in the U.S and if so where can i find reputable sites to play? Thanks for any help you can provide.Confused

If you've been an active member for a year: You'd know the answer and more...

Various places on the LP Website have links: "click to play" :Which will take you to the appropriate Website...

PS: When it comes to playing online: When it's banned by Law: You need to understand Grandfathering as its applied to the Law!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!