Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just saying hi...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Sista Dee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been able to get on the forum and post anything.  Hope you all have been doing well.  We are hanging in there as always.  Me and my daughter were hanging out in the Washington area last week and of course I'm glad we made it back in one piece.  It was a stupid long drive (about 13 hours with the stops), but I was glad I had a chance to holler at my family.  My son Alan is a sophomore at Howard and my brother and sister still live there with their familes.  I also got a chance to see some old friends I used to hang with back in the day and that was pretty cool, too...  As far as the numbers, I didn't get a chance to play anything in DC and kept finding myself being one digit off in Maryland, so maybe I'll have better luck when I venture that way again. 

I haven't quite finished updating my board yet, but want to mention that it may be a good idea to look for another series number since we've gotten two doubles.  I actually got 687 several times as a quick pick on when I was in Maryland and had 765 and 123 for picks here in Georgia.  I have also been playing the tag number of the vehicle I was riding in (2398) and it is actually there straight around our midday and evening number on my board.  Anytime I see something like that I think it's worth a wager.  So on that note, I'm expecting to see some of ya'll down at the Lottery office in the morning when we collect that check, OKAY?  Have a great evening and as always, I'm hoping the tips do something for somebody somewhere. 

Sista Dee Big Smile

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been able to get on the forum and post anything.  Hope you all have been doing well.  We are hanging in there as always.  Me and my daughter were hanging out in the Washington area last week and of course I'm glad we made it back in one piece.  It was a stupid long drive (about 13 hours with the stops), but I was glad I had a chance to holler at my family.  My son Alan is a sophomore at Howard and my brother and sister still live there with their familes.  I also got a chance to see some old friends I used to hang with back in the day and that was pretty cool, too...  As far as the numbers, I didn't get a chance to play anything in DC and kept finding myself being one digit off in Maryland, so maybe I'll have better luck when I venture that way again. 

I haven't quite finished updating my board yet, but want to mention that it may be a good idea to look for another series number since we've gotten two doubles.  I actually got 687 several times as a quick pick on when I was in Maryland and had 765 and 123 for picks here in Georgia.  I have also been playing the tag number of the vehicle I was riding in (2398) and it is actually there straight around our midday and evening number on my board.  Anytime I see something like that I think it's worth a wager.  So on that note, I'm expecting to see some of ya'll down at the Lottery office in the morning when we collect that check, OKAY?  Have a great evening and as always, I'm hoping the tips do something for somebody somewhere. 

Sista Dee Big Smile

Hello Sista!!  Gosh, girl, it's been a long, long time since I've heard from you.  Have you traveled my way lately?   Several of the members were hoping to meet you.

I used to play cash 3, but with Marge at the helm I'm playing "one off".  Come to think of it, maybe we need a new game called "One Off" where you play 3 digits and if you're "One Off" you get a free ticket.  Of course this would apply only to the $1 tickets.  Now that I have come up with this idea we'll see if it catches on.  That's just what Georgia players need .... ANOTHER game!  I wonder if Georgia has more games than any other state.

Anyway I got off track a little bit there.  I am quite pleased to hear from you and don't let it be so long next time.  After all you are a charter member here.... member #17.  I was living out of state when Lottery Post was started, but I joined as soon as I got back to Georgia.

Good luck and good times to you, Sista!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
      Hardwick, Georgia 31034
      United States
      Member #104
      August 16, 2001
      855 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sister Dee How are you doing I miss you and your post.  Also Maggie is going get the number for me tonight. Please come back to post.  We love you. whish

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
        United States
        Member #17
        October 11, 2001
        261 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Hello Whish and Maggie!

Good to hear from you guys!  I have missed you, too and always think about you when I venture towards Augusta from time to time.  I haven't been over that way in a minute trying my luck across the river in South Carolina, but I'm hoping I can get out that way after I've had a chance to get a little work done on Lula Bell.  She's due for an oil change and needs a good tune up.  So far she's been very good to us (gotten us to Waycross and back several times) and does real good when I do the Augusta run.  I even took her to Dahlonega and Warm Springs recently for a couple of site visits related to Jessie's history project, so, you KNOW we gotta look out for her. 

Anyway, since I have internet at home again, I'm able to post a little more often so you'll definately be hearing more from me.  I know I've been hollering about it for a gazillion years, but I am going to have to make a point to come hang out in Hardwick and Milledgeville one Saturday afternoon or something and let you and Maggie show me around, too.  I'll act like I have a little sense so ya'll don't be trying to drop me off at that darn hospital...  Smile  I didn't play anything specific for the midday but I got 071 and 1047 for quick picks this morning.  If either one of those hit, it'll put a little gas in the tank and keep me in the game for a minute.  Have a good day and I'll talk to ya'll later!

Sista Dee 

P.S:  I forgot to mention, Lula Bell's tag number is 7560.  Last time I talked about one of my "Lula Bells" needing work done I played the tag number (579) and caught it for $290.00, so just wanted to throw that out there just in case...  Wink

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello Whish and Maggie!

Good to hear from you guys!  I have missed you, too and always think about you when I venture towards Augusta from time to time.  I haven't been over that way in a minute trying my luck across the river in South Carolina, but I'm hoping I can get out that way after I've had a chance to get a little work done on Lula Bell.  She's due for an oil change and needs a good tune up.  So far she's been very good to us (gotten us to Waycross and back several times) and does real good when I do the Augusta run.  I even took her to Dahlonega and Warm Springs recently for a couple of site visits related to Jessie's history project, so, you KNOW we gotta look out for her. 

Anyway, since I have internet at home again, I'm able to post a little more often so you'll definately be hearing more from me.  I know I've been hollering about it for a gazillion years, but I am going to have to make a point to come hang out in Hardwick and Milledgeville one Saturday afternoon or something and let you and Maggie show me around, too.  I'll act like I have a little sense so ya'll don't be trying to drop me off at that darn hospital...  Smile  I didn't play anything specific for the midday but I got 071 and 1047 for quick picks this morning.  If either one of those hit, it'll put a little gas in the tank and keep me in the game for a minute.  Have a good day and I'll talk to ya'll later!

Sista Dee 

P.S:  I forgot to mention, Lula Bell's tag number is 7560.  Last time I talked about one of my "Lula Bells" needing work done I played the tag number (579) and caught it for $290.00, so just wanted to throw that out there just in case...  Wink

Hey Sista,

I played your 2398 this morning and we all know that was not a winner.  I asked for a OUIK PIK for cash 3 and the number was 579 exact (unbelievable!) but we know it didn't fall this morning.  Bummer!!  Where is the good fairy?

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
            United States
            Member #17
            October 11, 2001
            261 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'm still miffed about that!  P***edIt was no where NEAR what I played, and I'm pretty much busted now so I didn't even bother to play an evening number tonight.  I'm hoping that she doesn't mess around and drop one of my regulars.  I gotta look for my highlighter and work up my board but from glancing at it, I'm still seeing the series numbers and the 888s are hovering near our 609 with stars next to them.  These are kind of stupid combos, but you may want to keep them in mind for a day or so:  207, 6276, 6976, 1989.  I'm due back at  work tomorrow, so I'll probably get on and post something again tomorrow night.  Have a great evening and please be careful with these storms coming through OKAY?  Not sure if this weather system is going to blow your way, but I heard on the radio earlier this evening that the Atlanta metro area is under a tornado watch until 3am.

Sista Dee