Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am 2 Tired to check all Fields

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by danyo1332.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I just got home a couple of hours ago and I am way to tired to check all those state fields..I hope they have helped all of you out

NOW I ASK FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN

saturday I got a text telling me my daughter and granddaughter were on my computer and downloaded something they WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO..they clicked on a pop up window that says RUN OR SAVE..they clicked on RUN

NOW..I HAVE A half yellow and and half white capsule on my desktop that says MALLWARE and my computer is messed up..

it looks like a yellow and white pill..can any of you EXPLAIN IN ENGLISH TO A COMPUTER IGNORANT person on how to remove this BUG FROM MY COMPUTER!!!

I may be very good with numbers but I am IGNORANT to the inner workings of computers and I need to find a way to get rid of that capsule on my desktop..I tried to drag it to the trash can but when I reboot..it comes right back....I think on c/  drive or something or another..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I just got home a couple of hours ago and I am way to tired to check all those state fields..I hope they have helped all of you out

NOW I ASK FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN

saturday I got a text telling me my daughter and granddaughter were on my computer and downloaded something they WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO..they clicked on a pop up window that says RUN OR SAVE..they clicked on RUN

NOW..I HAVE A half yellow and and half white capsule on my desktop that says MALLWARE and my computer is messed up..

it looks like a yellow and white pill..can any of you EXPLAIN IN ENGLISH TO A COMPUTER IGNORANT person on how to remove this BUG FROM MY COMPUTER!!!

I may be very good with numbers but I am IGNORANT to the inner workings of computers and I need to find a way to get rid of that capsule on my desktop..I tried to drag it to the trash can but when I reboot..it comes right back....I think on c/  drive or something or another..

Hi Lotterybraker

Im sure someone more knowledgeable than I will answer but I use  Malwarebytes  - the free version and CCleaner as a secondary scan

It seems to get rid of all my garbage malware.

Carlig

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I have the CLEANER..but it will not get rid of it..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10162 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I have the CLEANER..but it will not get rid of it..

latest version of Malwarebytes will take care of it.

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
          clinton, ohio
          United States
          Member #94566
          July 22, 2010
          1920 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Free addition of AVG or if that doesnt work just reformat your computer =/

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System