Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to withdraw lottery prize

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by AceKicka.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lucky-luke's avatar - y2sax4huq8tvdak886nj

Iran, Islamic Republic of
Member #107812
March 15, 2011
15 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

if you win any prize from the site <snip>  how can you withdraw the money?ye i know i must have bank account and i also have many  but i am not sure it can be withdrew to any of my  bank accounts.but i heard about many of sites like paypal and ....so can i withdraw it to some accounts like paypal

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49835 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

if you win any prize from the site <snip>  how can you withdraw the money?ye i know i must have bank account and i also have many  but i am not sure it can be withdrew to any of my  bank accounts.but i heard about many of sites like paypal and ....so can i withdraw it to some accounts like paypal

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Contact the Website where you play.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Huhleh shomah?

Farsiam choob neest. Faramoush cardam....lol

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Triad, N Carolina
        United States
        Member #53117
        June 24, 2007
        6059 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Contact the Website where you play.

How does everybody like the new deposit/withdrawal methods? Has anyone had trouble with their bank as far as withdrawing your winnings?

Previously, I could get my money the next day by MoneyGram. What is the average wait time now? The site says it could take up to 30 days. WHAT?!?

Wonder why they changed everything? I really liked the N*teller card back in the day. LOL

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)