Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just a thought...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by TheOtherOne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106364
February 17, 2011
6 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2011, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

If I can do it, LOL... I am thinking of saving all of my tickets till the end of the month and then scratch them off. Does anyone else do this? I have a Tartaruga Sea Turtle coin I found on ebay, for my scratcher I like turtles. :)

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
    Member #3792
    February 21, 2004
    198 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

i wouldnt do that because the small win i get today helps me buy another ticket tomorrow.

United States
      Member #106364
      February 17, 2011
      6 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I thought of that too. I just want to see how much I spend at the end of the month compaired to how many win. I don't always save losing tickets.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

If I can do it, LOL... I am thinking of saving all of my tickets till the end of the month and then scratch them off. Does anyone else do this? I have a Tartaruga Sea Turtle coin I found on ebay, for my scratcher I like turtles. :)

I thought about doing this as well but then I decided to just keep a spreadsheet so I can compare wins/losses =)

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
          Nashville, TN
          United States
          Member #86739
          February 9, 2010
          483 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

That is definitely an interesting way to do it. Just make sure you dont  buy a game that is about to expire, then it go out before the end of month and you are SOL.

Highly unlikely, but it isnt completely impossible.

One person on here would save their winners til the end of month or end of year, cash them in and buy Christmas presents with them. I think that is a cool idea too, but entails way more self discipline that I have :)