Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BDB Help !!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I just Purchased a $20 BDB this Morning Ticket 026. It had $25 Showing the $$ Win.Now When I was Scratching the Code at the Bottom since these tickets scratch Horrible I ripped the paper in the Bottom revealing the code. The Clerk said without the code she cannot cash it. I was Like Man this is the first time this happens. She said I need to take it to the DO to cash it. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is it worth it to go all the way to the DO for $25.00.

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about that. This ticket scratches terrible.

As fas as what to do , I really dont know. The DO might think you are trying to claim the win again. But its only $25 and I hope they can pay you given the info from the serial # on the back of the ticket. 

Good luck !!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
      If you don't like it, spit it out!
      United States
      Member #4756
      May 23, 2004
      3435 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lucki723 -

The DO will be able to pay you with no problem. I had that happen. The cashier tore the ticket when it was sold to me.

Even though the ticket has been scanned, you were not paid on it, so the DO will pay it.

Hope you live close to an office.

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
        Punta Gorda, Florida
        United States
        Member #109194
        April 7, 2011
        183 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:11 am - IP Logged

To James1:

The Billion Dollar Blockbuster Scratch-Off has so much Laytex to Scratch-Off, I have to use my finger to scratch it off, I once won $100 on this game, I was scratching it and thought I lost, I saw the code $100 (HUN), when I found that out, I went to the clerk to cash it in, I thought I lost, she told me that one of the chances was completely damaged, but saw the following!

WIN$100-----STAR symbol!

I was like, Huh, thanks hun!

Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone, I decided to hold on to it until I get a Pick 4 or something.LOL I am do hit (Str8 that is).I think I can hold on to the ticket for a while. The DO is a Ways from where I live about 30 Minutes, but not worth the traffic here in South FLA to get $25. I'd Spend $5 Dollars if not more in gas alone.

Good Luck !! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2011, 3:08 am - IP Logged

To James1:

The Billion Dollar Blockbuster Scratch-Off has so much Laytex to Scratch-Off, I have to use my finger to scratch it off, I once won $100 on this game, I was scratching it and thought I lost, I saw the code $100 (HUN), when I found that out, I went to the clerk to cash it in, I thought I lost, she told me that one of the chances was completely damaged, but saw the following!

WIN$100-----STAR symbol!

I was like, Huh, thanks hun!

haha.

I bought one a few weeks ago and tore up the ticket scratching but still made out it was a loser, so I bought the next ticket and instead of playing it just scratched off the code and handed it to the cashier. Fastest $50 I ever won lol

Anyway its the reason why I dont want to buy a roll of these. It will not be much fun scratching digging up this ticket.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3715 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:08 am - IP Logged

haha.

I bought one a few weeks ago and tore up the ticket scratching but still made out it was a loser, so I bought the next ticket and instead of playing it just scratched off the code and handed it to the cashier. Fastest $50 I ever won lol

Anyway its the reason why I dont want to buy a roll of these. It will not be much fun scratching digging up this ticket.

LOL Green laugh

They do scratch terrible.I did not even press down that hard and ripped right through the numbers.LOL

Keep moving Forward.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone, I decided to hold on to it until I get a Pick 4 or something.LOL I am do hit (Str8 that is).I think I can hold on to the ticket for a while. The DO is a Ways from where I live about 30 Minutes, but not worth the traffic here in South FLA to get $25. I'd Spend $5 Dollars if not more in gas alone.

Good Luck !! Thumbs Up

Lucki - worse case scenario, you could always mail it in =) to the Tally office.