Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Changed My Life Marathon

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ttech10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3460 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

In case you missed it. TLC is having another all day marathon of "The Lottery Changed My Life" beginning at 1 pm on Sunday.

Guess Who's Back?

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    41867 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2011, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for keeping us posted. Hyper

HyperBe Happy.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2678 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

In case you missed it. TLC is having another all day marathon of "The Lottery Changed My Life" beginning at 1 pm on Sunday.

Razz @ the reminder ...... am starting to get sick of these marathons

Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #3131
        December 27, 2003
        665 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

When it it time for my million dollar story?!

TRUEBELIEVER's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          OXFORD NC
          United States
          Member #105036
          January 24, 2011
          40 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2011, 6:20 am - IP Logged

i hope they do some new ones soon i love seeing people living good and having good time with their wins.

the guy that won in  ky last year i think 256 million id love to see what hes doing right now after i a year  of having the money.

why dont we all write tlc and tell them some winners wed like them to profile in their series to see if they do it.

United States
            Member #106134
            February 13, 2011
            806 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:05 am - IP Logged

I'd love to be on a future episode of that show.

I won't give away my plans, but my story would be pretty wild haha.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
              Texas
              United States
              Member #92330
              June 5, 2010
              887 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I have almost all of them on the Tivo except the streetsweeper one and luckily that ones part of the marathon.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2011, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Just put it on. Thanks for the tip

Seems the only thing on TV today is the Le Mans race on espn2 & the Lottery changed my Life marathon Thumbs Up

larry3100's avatar - larry icon2.jpg
                    Redwood City,California
                    United States
                    Member #70503
                    February 3, 2009
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I would love to see "The Lottery Changed My Life"marathon.Can someone send me a copy on a plus RW DVD?.Thanks!  Yes Nod

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Seemed like half of those shows were about people from Oregon.

Also I'da liked to seen those guys who sued their fellow street sweeper lottery winners have to pay some kinda penalty for lying and trying to steal their money.

Bastages.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

What I hate about the show is how they call some people millionaires when in reality they won $250K after taxes. Or saying another women won $56 MM when in reality she won $17 MM. Big difference. You only win what you take home.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          Gurnee, Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #49731
                          February 12, 2007
                          919 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2011, 6:50 am - IP Logged

i hope they do some new ones soon i love seeing people living good and having good time with their wins.

the guy that won in  ky last year i think 256 million id love to see what hes doing right now after i a year  of having the money.

why dont we all write tlc and tell them some winners wed like them to profile in their series to see if they do it.

Me thinks the jackpot winners have to agree to have their story covered...and many simply prefer to enjoy their millions in anonymity (or relative peace and quiet if not able to claim in trust).  I can tell you that if (and when) I win the big jackpot, TLC had better have their passports in good order as I won't settle for being covered just at my residence (that I would prefer to keep under wraps for security and safety).  No TLC would have to come along with me as I jet around the country and world.  I wouldn't want to be disturbed as I enjoy first-class treatment on all my flights, but I would let people in on the joys of traveling...for the sake of traveling.  So keep your fingers crossed that my six numbers match soon.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2011, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Me thinks the jackpot winners have to agree to have their story covered...and many simply prefer to enjoy their millions in anonymity (or relative peace and quiet if not able to claim in trust).  I can tell you that if (and when) I win the big jackpot, TLC had better have their passports in good order as I won't settle for being covered just at my residence (that I would prefer to keep under wraps for security and safety).  No TLC would have to come along with me as I jet around the country and world.  I wouldn't want to be disturbed as I enjoy first-class treatment on all my flights, but I would let people in on the joys of traveling...for the sake of traveling.  So keep your fingers crossed that my six numbers match soon.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Will you be jetting to NYC for a corned beef sandwich?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #92330
                              June 5, 2010
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Me thinks the jackpot winners have to agree to have their story covered...and many simply prefer to enjoy their millions in anonymity (or relative peace and quiet if not able to claim in trust).

I always thought about if I won and the show was still going on a few years after I won I'd give them a ring. I think I'd feel better letting people know a few years down the road rather than right when I won (since I'll be doing it via trust) since at that point I'll be comfortable with the money and have everything in order.