Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 5:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpots won on back to back days

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1627 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

This is the 5th time that both Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus won their jackpots on back to back days for the first time since November 9 and 10th, 2010. What do you think about my comment?

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

This is the 5th time that both Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus won their jackpots on back to back days for the first time since November 9 and 10th, 2010. What do you think about my comment?

What do I think of your comment?

What's your point, that's my question, this happens quite often, and?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I think California should have to give it's jackpot winnings to all the other states for having to put up with all the Charlie Sheen news.

You may find this hard to believe but the average Tennessean doesn't give a flying fling on a rat's butt what Charlie Sheen thinks about anything.

Put a lid on that garbage.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I think California should have to give it's jackpot winnings to all the other states for having to put up with all the Charlie Sheen news.

You may find this hard to believe but the average Tennessean doesn't give a flying fling on a rat's butt what Charlie Sheen thinks about anything.

Where in the world is Tennessee?

Isn't that where Bo and Luke Duke drive around all day?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Where in the world is Tennessee?

Isn't that where Bo and Luke Duke drive around all day?

Just north of Alabammy.

You'd have to ask tiggs about the Dukes, he's Kentucky thru and thru. It's in his blood right down to his greasy mullet, bellbottom pants and platform shoes.

But I don't think they have any shrines where you can worship Charlie Sheen up there either.

--Edmund Burke

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Tennessee is not the place to play the Lottery.Come on vacation.....going to Florida to play..

United States
              Member #93164
              June 23, 2010
              1627 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

These are the facts why both Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus won their jackpots on back to back days. They occur on Friday April 15, 2011 (Mega Millions): $72 million sold in New York and Saturday April 16, 2011 (California Super Lotto Plus): $11 million sold in Whittier, California

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross

United States
                Member #65961
                October 11, 2008
                169 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rdgrnr!!!

Although I would not want to give up any jackpot wins because of Mr. Sheen, I will say that CA is always in "Hollywood overload" when it comes to the news.....when I talk to family/friends in other states they do not get half the stuff that we are subject to.

I know its because the entertainment industry is located here but reporting the messed up lives of some of these people is not entertaining, its sad and I wish they would not glorify it .....(now, I just turn it off when they start the reports)

(Now that Nick Cage's problems have increased, I guess he will be the new target).

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rdgrnr!!!

Although I would not want to give up any jackpot wins because of Mr. Sheen, I will say that CA is always in "Hollywood overload" when it comes to the news.....when I talk to family/friends in other states they do not get half the stuff that we are subject to.

I know its because the entertainment industry is located here but reporting the messed up lives of some of these people is not entertaining, its sad and I wish they would not glorify it .....(now, I just turn it off when they start the reports)

(Now that Nick Cage's problems have increased, I guess he will be the new target).

Hey Perfecttiming,

It's gonna get even worse with that dippy queen's grandson getting married now.

I just can't understand why anybody would care about all that nonsense.

--Edmund Burke

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3909 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2011, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Hey Perfecttiming,

It's gonna get even worse with that dippy queen's grandson getting married now.

I just can't understand why anybody would care about all that nonsense.

I dont think anybody cares about all that nonsense.  Well, at least I dont.

We're all just geeks a-gawkin' at 'em!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      56297 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Lacking ordinary ability to understand from experience! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        56297 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Rdgrnr!!!

I Agree! Stop giving praise and admiration to the people exhibiting Bad Behavior!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                          Member #93164
                          June 23, 2010
                          1627 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

These are the facts why both Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus won their jackpots on back to back days. They occur on Friday April 15, 2011 (Mega Millions): $72 million sold in New York and Saturday April 16, 2011 (California Super Lotto Plus): $11 million sold in Whittier, California

I Agree!That's pretty lucky and how it goes in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em Poker.

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                            TyKi
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #80456
                            September 27, 2009
                            92 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

AMEN....rdgrnr.....

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                              The Ville, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95879
                              August 19, 2010
                              1708 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

"What do you think about my comment?"

I think your comment is stating a fact. Whats your point? You stated the obvious. And?

I'm guessing your comment is assuming this is some sort of big deal? I dont know.