Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I like to know which is the best wheel for pick 5 authere?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sarasota fl
United States
Member #89930
April 18, 2010
5 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi, i like to know or talk about the best wheel specially  for pick 5 games.

im using GAIL, HOWARD  right now,but i  l lose even when i get all righ or 4  right.

for example i played 3if4 19 number i got all five right and i got just three 3 right,so i still lost when i got all right.

i like to get or convert the  wheel that Iliya Bluskov,Ph.D  in pick 5 or to convert into pick 5.

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

im using GAIL, HOWARD  right now,but i  l lose even when i get all righ or 4  right.

for example i played 3if4 19 number i got all five right and i got just three 3 right,so i still lost when i got all right.

i like to get or convert the  wheel that Iliya Bluskov,Ph.D  in pick 5 or to convert into pick 5.

nizedeal,

Try sending your questions in a Personal Message to Stack47.  This is his specialty.

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

nizedeal,

Try sending your questions in a Personal Message to Stack47.  This is his specialty.

--Jimmy4164

Just because you're the only one replying on the majority of the threads you started, doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't reply to typical lottery questions.

BTW, your "Kelly Criterion" thread is about to be moved back to page two again. If you hurry up and reply to yourself you may get another two week stay of execution.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

While I'm here.

I'm assuming the wheel cost over $60 but you still should have at least four 3 number matches and at least 20 two number matches. The reason you lost money is because the jackpot was hit and the 3 number match was reduced to $10 instead of $20.

You didn't mention any methodology for choosing the the numbers or if it consistently matches 4 or 5 numbers. If it consistently matches 3 you'll need a more balanced 3 if 4 wheel where each number appears in the wheel about the same number of times. I don't have the wheel you mentioned, but it doesn't sound balanced because of the lack of coverage. Maybe Bluskov has one.

I do see one huge problem with the cost of the wheel and the probable 2 number matches. In Florida matching 2 numbers gives you a free ticket and does nothing to cover the cost of the next play.

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Just because you're the only one replying on the majority of the threads you started, doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't reply to typical lottery questions.

BTW, your "Kelly Criterion" thread is about to be moved back to page two again. If you hurry up and reply to yourself you may get another two week stay of execution.

It's curious to me how you draw attention to the fact that you have nothing worthwhile to add to those discussions.