Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Too lazy to play.

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pleasantville
United States
Member #103784
January 5, 2011
9 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Cannot believe Lotterypost I have numbers written down and they come out."What's wrong with me!!!It is for me but not getting out to play.Had today's drawing written down for new jersey in which i resides.But didn't go out to play."Maybe the evening huh"?LadyRandall

Pleasantville
    United States
    Member #103784
    January 5, 2011
    9 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I am sitting on winings and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.I 'm getting too comfortable or just plain out lazy suzy.I cannot believe this!!!Hopefully i will get to posting numbers i be trying to post em.Need help with setting this up.Thanks you all.Anybody ,somebody "What is wrong with me.I could of had so many numbers.Good Luck to Everyone cause Luck is in the cards for me.LadyRandall

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I am sitting on winings and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.I 'm getting too comfortable or just plain out lazy suzy.I cannot believe this!!!Hopefully i will get to posting numbers i be trying to post em.Need help with setting this up.Thanks you all.Anybody ,somebody "What is wrong with me.I could of had so many numbers.Good Luck to Everyone cause Luck is in the cards for me.LadyRandall

Don't feel bad, you aren't the first to claim they've lost out on a chance to win a big prize because they didn't play their numbers.  Other have claimed they would have won thousands and possible a jackpot if only they played their numbers at the right time.  Hang in there, there will be more such chances.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Pleasantville
        United States
        Member #103784
        January 5, 2011
        9 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,I sure will use my wits.But this is been happening to me the past couple of days i had the numbers written down.So maybe i will go for luck tonite.Here in Jersey.Well i will be off and work on something for tonite.Shall return hopefully in a couple of days.Don't be on much.But goin to see what i can play.Best of Luck to you and everyone.LadyRandall.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
          Texas
          United States
          Member #92330
          June 5, 2010
          887 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There's been days, like today for example, where I skipped stopping at the gas station to get numbers because I just wanted to get home and relax and I tell myself I'll get numbers later. Now it's 7:20 and even though there's an hour and 40 minutes to get tickets for tonight I'm feeling too lazy and most likely will get it at the last minute.

It's not really the same thing as you since you have your own numbers so you'll know if you missed them and I do QP, but I always hate missing draws because who knows, maybe that's the day the machine had a gift to give me.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

This is the sole reason I do not play on paper only. If I do a workout and come up with #s for a specific drawing, I always play them. If I end up not having a chance to run to the store to get tix, I'll destroy the paper so I dont get mad at myself later. I'm currently going hard on Fantasy 5 here in FL. I'm not going to put in the work of figuring out #'s, and then missing out on a jackpot if they come up. It's happened to me before a while back and I will never let it happen again.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't really expect anyone to believe it, but one time a got a $2 QP for mega.  Circled four numbers from the two lines, and added 26.  I was waiting on line to get my ticket, when I looked over and my friend was giving me a look like "dude c'mon that's a long line" so I decided to just leave.  That was when I first started playing, so I decided I wasn't gonna win anyway and I just left.

The numbers I picked were 4-19-26-28-39 and I hadn't picketd a mega ball, but 41 was floating around in my head.  That night the numbers were 4-19-26-28-39-14.  I swear, I think that ticket with the circled numbers is still in a box under my bed.

Anyway, yeah.  So out of the 4 draws I've intended to play, but skipped anyway, I've lost out on a box hit on P3, P4 and 250,000 from the Mega Millions.

I guess life goes on.  I also just turned 18 like 4 or 5 months after I turned 18, so chances are I would have given most if not all the money too my parents (after all, they actually woulda paid for the ticket, I just picked the numbers)

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6305 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2011, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Don't beat your self up LadyRandall.....like RJOh said you are not the first this has happen too and you won't be the last..... Hang in there your Big Win will come!!!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  42062 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Don't beat your self up LadyRandall.....like RJOh said you are not the first this has happen too and you won't be the last..... Hang in there your Big Win will come!!!!

They are right, hang in there and you'll be rewarded.Sun Smiley

HyperBe Happy.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                    Northern Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #83350
                    December 5, 2009
                    1322 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Cannot believe Lotterypost I have numbers written down and they come out."What's wrong with me!!!It is for me but not getting out to play.Had today's drawing written down for new jersey in which i resides.But didn't go out to play."Maybe the evening huh"?LadyRandall

I have lived in Virginia for 17 of the past 19 years (from Aug. 2008 to July 2010, I was studying at the University of Georgia).

On Tuesday, March 29, 2005, I had a suspicion that 104 would win the Virginia Lottery evening drawing based on the following statistics: Three out of the then five times that 104 had come up had been in Tuesday evening drawings. Three of the five times that 104 had come up were on days on which the numbers of the month added together made 2 (i.e. 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th). January and March were the most frequent months in which 104 came up. I went to the store that afternoon and bought some groceries, but I forgot to play the number.

Guess what hit that night ... 104.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!