Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOW TO PLAY & WIN THE PICK 3, 4 LOTTERY by robert walsh

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #28961
December 25, 2005
20 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that has purchased this lottery method, any comments would be appreciated. His advertising material on his website looks very promising. Can anyone recommend which method is better to purchase, the pick 3 or pick 4. Do I need to purchase both and how reliable is this method.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that has purchased this lottery method, any comments would be appreciated. His advertising material on his website looks very promising. Can anyone recommend which method is better to purchase, the pick 3 or pick 4. Do I need to purchase both and how reliable is this method.

I doubt if anyone is going to write about being taken in by his advertisements again so you may have to do a LP search for his name because that name has been in several threads over the years but yours is the only recent one.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #105041
      January 24, 2011
      4 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

I have purchased his systems.  They are deadly accurate if you take the time to learn the strategy's and work on developing a keen eye like he states.  The Pick 3 is very easy to pick up, but the Pick 4 takes a bit longer and requires A LOT more work.  In any event, if you put in the time, you'll be pleased.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

I have purchased his systems.  They are deadly accurate if you take the time to learn the strategy's and work on developing a keen eye like he states.  The Pick 3 is very easy to pick up, but the Pick 4 takes a bit longer and requires A LOT more work.  In any event, if you put in the time, you'll be pleased.

Seeing how this is your first post and it's a plug for a website selling lottery software makes you look like you are here only for that purpose and doesn't give you much creditability.  Just MHO.

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Hey,

All of those systems for sales are directly stolen from other sources and are being resold by the guy.  They have probably all been posted on the Lottery Post forums over the years.  Steer clear, unless you just feel like spending money for no purpose.  Better yet, at least if you burn your money you'll get some heat from it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New York
            United States
            Member #28961
            December 25, 2005
            20 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

All of those systems for sales are directly stolen from other sources and are being resold by the guy.  They have probably all been posted on the Lottery Post forums over the years.  Steer clear, unless you just feel like spending money for no purpose.  Better yet, at least if you burn your money you'll get some heat from it.

hi Todd

Thanks very much for your advise, I was honestly just about to purchase his book especially when I noticed that it was available on Amazon but I wanted a 2nd opinion and that is the reason for my post.

I would also like to make it clear to the response from RJOH that I have been a member of Lottery Post since 2005 and that I am absolutely not endorsing this method and that I have no affiliation with him, I realize that I have not posted often over the years and just yesterday when I logged into this site and after responding to a private message with a link attached, my account got suspended, but later reinstated by Todd . So the system has me listed as a new member whle in fact I am not a new member but an older member since 2005

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49813 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 11:17 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/211578

Lottery Post Search Forums is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?q="robert+walsh"&t=all

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

hi Todd

Thanks very much for your advise, I was honestly just about to purchase his book especially when I noticed that it was available on Amazon but I wanted a 2nd opinion and that is the reason for my post.

I would also like to make it clear to the response from RJOH that I have been a member of Lottery Post since 2005 and that I am absolutely not endorsing this method and that I have no affiliation with him, I realize that I have not posted often over the years and just yesterday when I logged into this site and after responding to a private message with a link attached, my account got suspended, but later reinstated by Todd . So the system has me listed as a new member whle in fact I am not a new member but an older member since 2005

No need to make anything clear to me, my response to dezmoney19's post was only to him, not you.

Evil Looking       

New York
                  United States
                  Member #28961
                  December 25, 2005
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

Just curious, you indicated that his methods are deadly accurate, how lang have you been using them and what kind of results have you experienced. I have tried several lottery methods in the past, and have never had any success. I actually dont mind the deep learning curve or the difficulties of learning any lotto method. what I am concerned about is that the system does work and that there are verifiable  and consistent results. I would also appreciate if you can share with me if his instructions are concise and easy to follow.

There are some authors and system designers that create methods but they come with instructions that either make no sense or not in any logical comprehensible  manner.   For example if you have ever read Gail Howard lotto manual, you can readily appreciate the professionalism in the manner in which the detailed instructions are presented, with multiple examples. I read somewhere before that his manuals are full of past lotto results  with no clear explanation of how those results were obtained, basically it sounds like you are shown the end result without explaining the step by step formula. Its as if the manual needs to be re writen so that the average person can make sense out of them.

Anyhow they are not expensive systems and I am considering purchasing them, just not sure if I should buy the pick 3 or pick 4

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12752 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Don't waste your time or money  . His so called system is just a hot and cold count system in each position or column none thing special .

All you need is here on LP !!!  Use the search engine for pick 4 and pick 3 systems or the Quick Pick Generator for your games .

You're best bet is to save you're money for the gas for you're  car !!!!!

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #105022
                      January 23, 2011
                      62 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Good luck trying to follow the system and actually getting it to work for you.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

He also does not return your emails questions for support.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #29378
                        January 1, 2006
                        552 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I doubt if anyone is going to write about being taken in by his advertisements again so you may have to do a LP search for his name because that name has been in several threads over the years but yours is the only recent one.  Good luck.

I have to say - I WAS TAKEN BY THE AD's

It was a sad & stupid thing to do - I usually research things first. Unhappy owner, Pogo :-(

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

After reading some of the book and looking up techniques online. His name wasn't to be found on a single thing from the book. This is the type of thing that makes buying stuff online scary, but I have 2nd bank account with $20 in it just for that type of thing.

Buyers Beware - Taken Down the Road Pogo,

Pogo :-(

Portland, OR
                            United States
                            Member #89836
                            April 16, 2010
                            21 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I have used his system for the Pick-4 lottery but so far with very limited success. I like his approach of connecting previous drawing numbers with one another, but as usual it's a lot easier to see how past numbers were connected than to guess when those same connections will occur again in the future, if at all. One positive note: at one point, Robert Walsh was good at responding to questions from customers and able to provide helpful explanations as needed. He may not be doing that anymore now that the PR work is taken care of by somebody else. Hope you folks out there have more luck in applying his systems. Give us some hints if you do!

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, you indicated that his methods are deadly accurate, how lang have you been using them and what kind of results have you experienced. I have tried several lottery methods in the past, and have never had any success. I actually dont mind the deep learning curve or the difficulties of learning any lotto method. what I am concerned about is that the system does work and that there are verifiable  and consistent results. I would also appreciate if you can share with me if his instructions are concise and easy to follow.

There are some authors and system designers that create methods but they come with instructions that either make no sense or not in any logical comprehensible  manner.   For example if you have ever read Gail Howard lotto manual, you can readily appreciate the professionalism in the manner in which the detailed instructions are presented, with multiple examples. I read somewhere before that his manuals are full of past lotto results  with no clear explanation of how those results were obtained, basically it sounds like you are shown the end result without explaining the step by step formula. Its as if the manual needs to be re writen so that the average person can make sense out of them.

Anyhow they are not expensive systems and I am considering purchasing them, just not sure if I should buy the pick 3 or pick 4

Don't bother wasting your time. He has something like 5 or 6 strategies that do work individually, but it's never clear on which one to use. He keeps showing examples of how many hits and what states won after the fact as a testament of how well his system works. BIG DEAL !...I can do that after the fact too...lol