Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 5 , Easy 5 , Lotto , Powerball & Mega-Millions : Using the last 5 Draws ...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12740 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

We should be able to use the last 5 draws for Cash 5 , Easy 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games .

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

We should be able to use the last 5 draws for Cash 5 , Easy 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games .......................What?...........to do what?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12740 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

To narrow down your number sets down for future games play . Within the past draws is your future sets to play no need for a high numbers sets 12 or more . I was able to narrow down my sets from 7 to 10 number string with using sum total range and minumum filters you can keep you're set's to play low . Within the last 5 draws is one of the keys to winning . Check and see how many times previous numbers show from past draws in recent draw . I found with a little lotto math and these repeating numbers are the key ..

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
        Denver, Co
        United States
        Member #103046
        December 29, 2010
        546 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I've been following Colorado's 5/32, and in most draws, the past 5 produced 2 to 4 numbers, an average of 3 per draw. 1 to 2 came from draws 6 to 10 and 0-1 from over 10.

The past 5 is a good start and can produce triples, but you still have to go further back in the database for the other 2 or 3.

Out of my first 35 draws tracked, only 2 had all 5 #'s from the past 5 draws, 7 had 4 from the past 5.

The remaining 26 draws had 2 or 3 numbers come from the past 5.

Like I said, its a good start, but doesn't solve the whole puzzle.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

For MegaMillion, all 5 WB numbers haven't been in the previous 5 drawings since 08/21/07. However last year none of the 5 WB numbers were in the previous 5 drawings 13 times which means during those drawings you could have eliminated the 18-23 numbers in the previous 5 drawings and still had all 5 winning numbers in a group of 33-38 numbers.

Evil Looking       

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
            Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

In the history of MM, 27% of all draws had 1 repeat from the last 5, 35% had 2, 23% had 3. (Only 1/2% had all 5 repeat from the prior 5). That's 85% of all draws having only between 1 and 3 numbers repeat from the prior 5 draws.

PB history is similar: 26% had 1, 37% had 2, and only 21% had 3 repeat from the last 5. Again, about 85% only had 1 to 3 repeat from the last 5.

It's a better strategy for the small 5/32's where 3 to maybe 4 numbers can be derived from the prior 5 since there are far fewer balls to circulate.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I see CajunWin4 has started a new thread saying use the last 20 drawings now.  I think he's just starting threads on stuff he's making up to see what comments they generate.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #105312
                January 29, 2011
                435 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2011, 8:39 am - IP Logged

To narrow down your number sets down for future games play . Within the past draws is your future sets to play no need for a high numbers sets 12 or more . I was able to narrow down my sets from 7 to 10 number string with using sum total range and minumum filters you can keep you're set's to play low . Within the last 5 draws is one of the keys to winning . Check and see how many times previous numbers show from past draws in recent draw . I found with a little lotto math and these repeating numbers are the key ..

You might be right about the last five draws.  But maybe by combining it with something looking deeper into the draw history and cycles could be combined with it and give an edge neither way would have provided by itself.  Setting it up off the long-term cycles is a lot of trouble and time, but it provides a way to project the cycles into future draws if it happens to work.

Here's an example of one such attempt on EXCEL:  http://db.tt/TFBGsez

Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12740 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I see CajunWin4 has started a new thread saying use the last 20 drawings now.  I think he's just starting threads on stuff he's making up to see what comments they generate.

RJOh ,

You're wrong theses are all systems , I use for my game play . They are not made up !! I've had some hits with all my systems . If you can't see the use for these systems then just don't read the thread .

CajunWin4