Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My new Ideas for the Florida Lottery Monopoly Scratch-Offs!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
Punta Gorda, Florida
United States
Member #109194
April 7, 2011
183 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Here are my new Concepts for the Monopoly Scratch-Offs for the Florida Lottery!

$1 INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $6,000

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to the WINNING NUMBER, win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TOPHAT" symbol, and win $50 Instantly!

$2 CLASSIC INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $30,000

Instructions: Match any of your "HOUSE NUMBERS to any of the HOTEL NUMBERS, win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "CAR" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "?" symbol, and win all 10 PRIZES shown!

$3 BIG INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $100,000

Instructions: Scratch all of YOUR 9 ROLLS and reveal YOUR PROPERTIES, and scratch off the CORRESPONDING PROPERTIES, reveal an amount on that property, win that PRIZE shown for that property, reveal a "GO" symbol, and win $200 Instantly, reveal a "DOG" symbol and win All of the PROPERTY PRIZES shown! "CHANCE SPOT" reveal any amout, win that amount!

$5 GIANT INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $250,000

Instructions: Reveal a "HOUSE" symbol and win that PRIZE automatically for that symbol, Reveal a "TRAIN" symbol and win 5 TIMES the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Reveal a "GO" symbol and win all 16 PRIZES shown!

$10 MEGA INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $1,000,000

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 6 WINNING NUMBERS and win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TRAIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "CHEST' symbol and win $200 Instantly, Get a "GO" symbol and win all 20 PRIZES shown!

$20 EXTREME INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $5,000,000 (250K/YEAR/20YEARS)

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 8 WINNING NUMBERS, win that PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TRAIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "CHEST" symbol and win 5 TIMES the prize shown for that symbol, Get a "GO" symbol and win $500 Instantly!, Get a "FREE PARKING" symbol and win all 25 PRIZES shown!

$30 EPIC INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $10,000,000 (500K/YEAR/20YEARS)

Instructions: GAME 1 Match any of YOUR SYMBOLS to the WINNING SYMBOL, win PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a 'CAR" symbol and win all 4 PRIZES shown! GAME 2 If YOUR ROLL beats THEIR ROLL, win PRIZE shown for that roll, Get a "DOUBLE 6" roll and win 6 TIMES the PRIZE shown for that roll! GAME 3 Get 3 like numbers and win PRIZE shown for that game, get a "WIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that game! HIT $100 Get a "?" symbol and win $100 Instantly! GAME 4 Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 3 WINNING NUMBERS and win that PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "MONEYBAG" symbol and win $500 Instantly!, Get a "WIN ALL" symbol and win all 12 PRIZES shown!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Here are my new Concepts for the Monopoly Scratch-Offs for the Florida Lottery!

$1 INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $6,000

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to the WINNING NUMBER, win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TOPHAT" symbol, and win $50 Instantly!

$2 CLASSIC INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $30,000

Instructions: Match any of your "HOUSE NUMBERS to any of the HOTEL NUMBERS, win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "CAR" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "?" symbol, and win all 10 PRIZES shown!

$3 BIG INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $100,000

Instructions: Scratch all of YOUR 9 ROLLS and reveal YOUR PROPERTIES, and scratch off the CORRESPONDING PROPERTIES, reveal an amount on that property, win that PRIZE shown for that property, reveal a "GO" symbol, and win $200 Instantly, reveal a "DOG" symbol and win All of the PROPERTY PRIZES shown! "CHANCE SPOT" reveal any amout, win that amount!

$5 GIANT INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $250,000

Instructions: Reveal a "HOUSE" symbol and win that PRIZE automatically for that symbol, Reveal a "TRAIN" symbol and win 5 TIMES the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Reveal a "GO" symbol and win all 16 PRIZES shown!

$10 MEGA INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $1,000,000

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 6 WINNING NUMBERS and win PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TRAIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "CHEST' symbol and win $200 Instantly, Get a "GO" symbol and win all 20 PRIZES shown!

$20 EXTREME INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $5,000,000 (250K/YEAR/20YEARS)

Instructions: Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 8 WINNING NUMBERS, win that PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "TRAIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a "CHEST" symbol and win 5 TIMES the prize shown for that symbol, Get a "GO" symbol and win $500 Instantly!, Get a "FREE PARKING" symbol and win all 25 PRIZES shown!

$30 EPIC INSTANT MONOPOLY

Jackpot: $10,000,000 (500K/YEAR/20YEARS)

Instructions: GAME 1 Match any of YOUR SYMBOLS to the WINNING SYMBOL, win PRIZE shown for that symbol, Get a 'CAR" symbol and win all 4 PRIZES shown! GAME 2 If YOUR ROLL beats THEIR ROLL, win PRIZE shown for that roll, Get a "DOUBLE 6" roll and win 6 TIMES the PRIZE shown for that roll! GAME 3 Get 3 like numbers and win PRIZE shown for that game, get a "WIN" symbol and win DOUBLE the PRIZE shown for that game! HIT $100 Get a "?" symbol and win $100 Instantly! GAME 4 Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to any of the 3 WINNING NUMBERS and win that PRIZE shown for that number, Get a "MONEYBAG" symbol and win $500 Instantly!, Get a "WIN ALL" symbol and win all 12 PRIZES shown!

Im sorry, but what is this all about?

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry, but what is this all about?

Someone has too much time on their hands

2014 Highest Winner: $500

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
        Member #60535
        April 21, 2008
        460 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Someone has too much time on their hands

Dang that was cold Crying

I liked the "epic" monopoly! We need more titles with the word Epic.

I love your ideas, Erik.  Did you buy a raffle ticket?

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but I dont really see the point in writing all of this though if your bored and got time to kill why not I guess ??

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Sorry but I dont really see the point in writing all of this though if your bored and got time to kill why not I guess ??

I agree. But like you said, if ya got the time, might as well play make-believe lottery game inventions