Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers for the month!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
Cincinnati
United States
Member #105168
January 26, 2011
600 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

When I was a kid I had a school teacher who said in a class of 30 students there would be two kids that had the same birthdate. That baffled me for obvious reasons but sure enough he was right that years and I noticed as  I grew older he always seemed to be proven right in the small groups I was in.

The stats I dont know exactly but I often notice the numbers I pick in ohio have fell in another state so what special skill would I need to throw 20 random numbers up and then three days later state "Woo Hoo grats to everyone in Nevada who played my numbers on monday and the ones in texas who played them tuesday!"

To everyone who posts monthly picks, PLEASE tell me your secrets!!(sarcasm)

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Good luck pal. That's why they are called "SECRETS".  Everybody wants a hand out. Spend many hours reading about systems on this forum, and develop your own system.

Ephesians 3:20

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

SteveC

"The stats I dont know exactly but I often notice the numbers I pick in ohio have fell in another state so what special skill would I need to throw 20 random numbers up and then three days later state "Woo Hoo grats to everyone in Nevada who played my numbers on monday ..."

That would be truly incredible since Nevada doesn't have a lottery.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49619 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

When I was a kid I had a school teacher who said in a class of 30 students there would be two kids that had the same birthdate. That baffled me for obvious reasons but sure enough he was right that years and I noticed as  I grew older he always seemed to be proven right in the small groups I was in.

The stats I dont know exactly but I often notice the numbers I pick in ohio have fell in another state so what special skill would I need to throw 20 random numbers up and then three days later state "Woo Hoo grats to everyone in Nevada who played my numbers on monday and the ones in texas who played them tuesday!"

To everyone who posts monthly picks, PLEASE tell me your secrets!!(sarcasm)

Don't be Bewilder or Confused: Obscure Predictions are Difficult To Understand!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49619 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Good luck pal. That's why they are called "SECRETS".  Everybody wants a hand out. Spend many hours reading about systems on this forum, and develop your own system.

Once Revealed: Secrets are No Longer Secret! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
            Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #103813
            January 5, 2011
            1530 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

"When I was a kid I had a school teacher who said in a class of 30 students there would be two kids that had the same birthdate. That baffled me for obvious reasons but sure enough he was right that years and I noticed as  I grew older he always seemed to be proven right in the small groups I was in."

Google "birthday problem" and you'll find a nice Wikipedia entry on this phenomenon.

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
              Cincinnati
              United States
              Member #105168
              January 26, 2011
              600 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

You kind of missed my point.

The saying though “When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing just the same” would apply.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Well guess what Coin Toss we are on the same page LOl! I was thinking the same thing no Lottery in Las Vegas just Slot machines.  And Simucast Racing I think?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.