Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia 5: Could be made into a Clock...Thought it was interesting...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

i dont remember where if it was here in the math forum or my blog but i wrote that our regular clock/hour system can be made to have more minutes and more seconds and less hour...Well if you think about it as true then Georgia5 will be a clock...The first number be the hours the second and third numbers be the minutes and the last 2 digits be the seconds...

Thought it was interessting...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #105312
    January 29, 2011
    435 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

i dont remember where if it was here in the math forum or my blog but i wrote that our regular clock/hour system can be made to have more minutes and more seconds and less hour...Well if you think about it as true then Georgia5 will be a clock...The first number be the hours the second and third numbers be the minutes and the last 2 digits be the seconds...

Hi Pumpi:  So after you designed your clock you'd use the draw time for GA Pick 5 to pick your numbers?

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

: )

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2134 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2011, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello, pump, creating a system to predict the numbers that are going to repeat a lottery!
        Example of a list of results by trying to predict the numbers of positions that has a chance to repeat! success

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4083 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2011, 3:57 am - IP Logged

pumpi

I once calculated all the variables that would be needed to set the earth on a 360 day orbit around the sun so

that we would have 360 days a year with twelve 30 day months with each day having 30 hours 60 minuets long

and 60 second minutes.  The time standard for a second would need to be adjusted but other then that I did not

see a problem.  I often wonder what God was thinking, he could of made our calender much better which if he 

could have built the earth in 5 days and rested on the sixth we could of had 5 weeks each month which may have

turned into a 4 day work week.  The days of the month would all fall on the same day month after month.  Since

most of us use the 12 hour clock we would only have 1 to 12 for the first number.  Maybe we could add the date

to your lottery clock.

RL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10391 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2011, 12:31 am - IP Logged

RL,

Interesting, but compared to the present system of 24 time zones, each being 15 degrees, wouldn't 12 time zones of 30 degrees each play havoc with hours of daylight and darkness?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.