Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Thought you should know...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JosephusMinimus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

i dont know why i didnt think of this before...[dont know what is the percentage] But a good portion of lottery players is/might be/should be SICK PEOPLE...People with sickness or sick from a disease...If they dont do it themselves they might hire someone to do the work for them...

Think about it if you suddenly got struck with a disease, and INSURANCE ONLY PAYS SO MUCH where else will you turn...Cant remember the number but it was like: 35% of Americans DIDNT HAVE HEALTH CARE...AROUND THE WORLD THAT NUMBER WILL BE MUCH HIGHER LIKE: 50% or more...

Also because of the cost of living difference in many parts of the planet:

$35,000 dollars is like: $55,000 or $60,000 dollars around the world so whatever the insurance settles in the USA will be much lower in many regions...

Example, Insurance might settle for: $80,000 in the USA while it might just be: $20,000 or $15,000 in many regions...

So if you got really sick with a big bill where else will you turn to: ANSWER IS THE LOTTERY...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

If you put a worm in a glass of alcohol it will die.

So the lesson is if you drink alcohol you will never get worms.

Leastways that's what I think.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Also pumpi, people on welfare spend alot of their monthly checks on lottery.

Also there was  a green frog in my grass today, i think he was looking for another green frog to mate with

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
        Norfolk , Va
        United States
        Member #4541
        May 2, 2004
        25097 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I hear the best place to get free medical is prison. I wouldn't want to be there but think of it , Free room and board, Free medical , free telephone , free TV . Free electric............ You are a ward of the state , they pay the bills.

I used to drink the dead worm in a bottle of t kill ya . Don't remember much of what happened after that but the bottle said if you eat the worm , you will see enchantment.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

who needs an insurance when there's medicalmarijuana to cure all!...but you already know that right pumpi??lol

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5600 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I hear the best place to get free medical is prison. I wouldn't want to be there but think of it , Free room and board, Free medical , free telephone , free TV . Free electric............ You are a ward of the state , they pay the bills.

I used to drink the dead worm in a bottle of t kill ya . Don't remember much of what happened after that but the bottle said if you eat the worm , you will see enchantment.

I drank most of a bottle of tequila at a strip joint one night. When I got back to my motel room, the room wouldn't stop spinning and the only thing I could see was the back of my eyelids.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #105312
              January 29, 2011
              435 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

i dont know why i didnt think of this before...[dont know what is the percentage] But a good portion of lottery players is/might be/should be SICK PEOPLE...People with sickness or sick from a disease...If they dont do it themselves they might hire someone to do the work for them...

Think about it if you suddenly got struck with a disease, and INSURANCE ONLY PAYS SO MUCH where else will you turn...Cant remember the number but it was like: 35% of Americans DIDNT HAVE HEALTH CARE...AROUND THE WORLD THAT NUMBER WILL BE MUCH HIGHER LIKE: 50% or more...

Also because of the cost of living difference in many parts of the planet:

$35,000 dollars is like: $55,000 or $60,000 dollars around the world so whatever the insurance settles in the USA will be much lower in many regions...

Example, Insurance might settle for: $80,000 in the USA while it might just be: $20,000 or $15,000 in many regions...

So if you got really sick with a big bill where else will you turn to: ANSWER IS THE LOTTERY...

I don't think they usually take that route pumpi.  At least the ones I know haven't.  But they're all well past retirement age.  Those among them who have found themselves either destitute, or near-destitute and seriously ill just try to make the best of it within whatever means they have left.  One, an acquaintance in Washington state in the late stages of MS is wheelchair ridden and just lost his house because he couldn't make the payments anymore, but he'd never consider buying a lottery ticket, never bought one in his life.  At the time they kicked him out of his house he was ill with an infection and bedridden with nobody taking care of him, so they hospitalized him for a while and put him into a rehab center afterward.  But he'll be out of there before long .... no way he'll ever be able to pay the hospital bills .... he figures he'll be living and dying on the street.

He didn't plan it that way, but life happens.

But I'll bet the day they put him in the ground he won't have ever bought a lottery ticket.