Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Those Royal Trips... about 225 trips a year.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

All state draws for a year add up to about....... 22,560 pick-3 draws ! Disney

So, we end up with around 225 Trips per year on average. 

This means we have a trip hit .....every 1 or 2 days in our  ALL State Draws results. 

With Trips being in a constant state of ....."Straight Hit" it makes them very appealing for Trap experiments and Systems . 

Has there ever been an All states System put forward on these Big Hitters ?  I can't remember any Systems that were serious ....profit wise or even close. 

With these fella's hitting every other day straight  ...... it's hard to justify any work on any Multi state System or anything else like that until we can fashion out a respectable run at Trips.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

All state draws for a year add up to about....... 22,560 pick-3 draws ! Disney

So, we end up with around 225 Trips per year on average. 

This means we have a trip hit .....every 1 or 2 days in our  ALL State Draws results. 

With Trips being in a constant state of ....."Straight Hit" it makes them very appealing for Trap experiments and Systems . 

Has there ever been an All states System put forward on these Big Hitters ?  I can't remember any Systems that were serious ....profit wise or even close. 

With these fella's hitting every other day straight  ...... it's hard to justify any work on any Multi state System or anything else like that until we can fashion out a respectable run at Trips.

I am not so sure Win D.  I don't see them hitting every 1 or 2 days constantly.  There might be 1 week where they hit constantly evey 1 or 2 days but not continuosly as you suggest.  Also, how did you come up with the 225 trips per year on average for all states?  How many are you using?  Do all of them have the same number of draws, ie, 7 days for mid and eve, 7 days eve and 6 days mid, 1 draw per day?  I would really like to know.

These are the patterns that I am seeing:

Some states are running their trips on midday and very few if any at night and some states running them at night with very few to none in the daytime.  Some states are not dropping more that 1-2 per year  per draw. I don't know if this affects the other states or not. But when this is going on, some states drop more triples than others..kind of like "catch up".

What do you think?

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.