Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The: -1, +1, -2, +2 Bigatoo Difference System for Ga 5...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jaxxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

You first let:

1 and 6 = 6

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5....

those are compressed numbers....

then you apply bigatoo difference number system...Example:

-----------------

-1, 0, +1, -2, -1

it will always be less than 2 +/-.....All you must guess is whether it will be: + or - .....what you must do is convert the regular numbers to compressed numbers...And you will always get the numbers straight...

and what you do is: 2^5 = $32....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

homeland security
    United States
    Member #82523
    November 15, 2009
    98 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

man, am I the only one confused? I want to follow where you are going with this method, but it's not that clear.  Can u please explain from the top on how u are implementing this?

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

man, am I the only one confused? I want to follow where you are going with this method, but it's not that clear.  Can u please explain from the top on how u are implementing this?

If you let 3 be 7 and 9 be 1 then you've got it. If you don't let it be those things and set it free, then 0+/1 equals 4.9

If you let bigatoo be 3, dude....you could make 39 billion every month

to all Zimbawe women and midget puppet makers living in Cambodia's west side, you need to do this to make money....dude....even barmaids in Lancaster...

why aren't you rich yet?

cleveland
        United States
        Member #77732
        July 30, 2009
        115 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

If you let 3 be 7 and 9 be 1 then you've got it. If you don't let it be those things and set it free, then 0+/1 equals 4.9

If you let bigatoo be 3, dude....you could make 39 billion every month

to all Zimbawe women and midget puppet makers living in Cambodia's west side, you need to do this to make money....dude....even barmaids in Lancaster...

why aren't you rich yet?

ROFL...When I saw Joker17 was the last to comment here I knew this was gonna be a funny thread!!!!Party