Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 5/1 - 5/31/2011

Topic closed. 3009 replies. Last post 6 years ago by xthundercat2003.

Page 104 of 201
PrintE-mailLink
ATLANTA
United States
Member #62901
July 12, 2008
16732 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

MONDAY HOT PAIRS: 40 44 45 50 90 95 99

05/16/11 EQP'S: 35X(80) 889(334) 9046(4591)

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
    Harlem
    United States
    Member #107061
    March 1, 2011
    836 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

To my LP Family....... you guys ROCK! in the Best Way Possible and I trully, enjoy kicking it with everyone on this thread.  But right now.... Granny has to fly out in the morning to be at my eldest daughters side.  She contracted the MRSA Staph Infection, which we all thought was under control a week ago, but this afternoon she's taken a turn for the worse and rushed back to the Hospital.... Through my tears of typing this, can I please ask that you all pray for her.  Granny is not taking this too well... my plane ticket is a one way, not returning until she's able to get back to work.  I know prayer Works, I'm thanking you all right now. And asking God to give me the strength!.......

MUCH LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!

Newgranny718

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Kia69's avatar - Jailin
      Brooklyn, New York
      United States
      Member #106172
      February 13, 2011
      103 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

To my LP Family....... you guys ROCK! in the Best Way Possible and I trully, enjoy kicking it with everyone on this thread.  But right now.... Granny has to fly out in the morning to be at my eldest daughters side.  She contracted the MRSA Staph Infection, which we all thought was under control a week ago, but this afternoon she's taken a turn for the worse and rushed back to the Hospital.... Through my tears of typing this, can I please ask that you all pray for her.  Granny is not taking this too well... my plane ticket is a one way, not returning until she's able to get back to work.  I know prayer Works, I'm thanking you all right now. And asking God to give me the strength!.......

Newgranny718

I will pray for her tonight. Stay strong and goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kia

ATLANTA
        United States
        Member #62901
        July 12, 2008
        16732 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

MONDAY HOT PAIRS: 40 44 45 50 90 95 99

374(688) M: 051 078 381 347 152 169 491 467 851 882 P: 15 81 47 91

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Adk NY
          United States
          Member #108847
          April 1, 2011
          1626 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I will pray for her tonight. Stay strong and goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playin with me again,still,574 tonight also putting in 338-440-789 Gl all

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3212 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

Granny you poor thing just went thru all that with your brother.  You and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.  Think positive thoughts ALWAYS!  Your baby will be just fine.... stay strong Granny.  Take care and keep in touch!

MINK  Wink

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Island Girl's avatar - flower2

Bahamas
              Member #49207
              January 23, 2007
              503 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

Will keep you and you daughter in my prayers, not is imposiable with God.........I know 1st hand.............

One day I will hit bigl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sun Smiley

ny, ny
                United States
                Member #98736
                October 12, 2010
                10025 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

Granny our thoughts and prayers are with you.

ny, ny
                  United States
                  Member #98736
                  October 12, 2010
                  10025 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

010, 113, 411, 125, 609, 429

Long shot repeats 447, 708, 663

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                    new york
                    Panama
                    Member #106784
                    February 24, 2011
                    2626 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

We spoke already granny but you will be greatly missed. I will be praying for the healing of your daughter. Praying for safe travel We know GOD is in control. You know Im here if you ever need a virtual hugGroup Hug

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
                      Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #95055
                      August 2, 2010
                      1623 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

Ms. newgranny, I am so very sorry to hear that! All of us Bahamians here on LP have grown so used to you & your help daily with numbers...& we know that Family comes first! We pray that she will recover quickly & that God gives you strength and fortitude as you journey to her. All the best until you return....

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                        Orange County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #140
                        March 10, 2002
                        6925 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

Sorry to hear about that granny. Much love and prayer to you and your family.

The Panther hunts for more!

Penelope1365's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #58251
                          February 7, 2008
                          1880 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny718

New Granny all things are possible through God. Trust in God and the miracle will unfold before your eyes. Will keep you in my prayers.

Penelope1365

Hold fast to the Dream! If we don't dream..................................we will never win. 

Daily Favorites: combos of 093,390, 063

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #95055
                            August 2, 2010
                            1623 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

WTG jayson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up

jayson's list posted on April 30th has had 15 hits & it is only May 16th & 31 draws!!!!! WOW!!!!!! AMAZING STUFF!!! He's now 50%....I'm playin his list for the rest of May dammit!Hyper

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
                              Member #54490
                              August 20, 2007
                              2236 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

jayson's list posted on April 30th has had 15 hits & it is only May 16th & 31 draws!!!!! WOW!!!!!! AMAZING STUFF!!! He's now 50%....I'm playin his list for the rest of May dammit!Hyper

Hi Native where is this list located and is it good for all states?

Thanks!

Page 104 of 201