Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 5/1 - 5/31/2011

Topic closed. 3009 replies. Last post 6 years ago by xthundercat2003.

Page 193 of 201
PrintE-mailLink
loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
Blue Sky Fly
United States
Member #95128
August 4, 2010
13142 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I find what is happening very surprising!  Someone told me just go with the flow on the what is given to you.  I hit just about  every few days. What's so very funny is that i put a little money on them but it pays out in the long run.  This has been happening for a year and a half, unexplainable!!!!  Look in on "My spiritual Guides.. " in the Mystical section. I didn't fall on my head, get hit by lightining or any strange phenomenon.  But it keep coming to me.  One day I will have to tell my story. Oh Well!   here is a story I went to sleep and saw the #012. when I awakened I visioned this # 012, I ran to play this #.  I did not check the # until I found out what came out I had two straight tickets.  The agent struck it twice on the machine. Another time I played 1880. It came out boxed, I went to collect. By golly! I had 5 tickets with 1880.  What happened was earlier I had a scrach off ticket and the debri from the scrach off was stuck on the 5 tickes amount section of my win4 ticket.  I got $1000.00.  It was so funny because I pulled the ticket out of my bag and kept saying heres another one, heres another one,....  Can't explain the happenings!

What a great story , you better start playing the east coast,I've seen your numbers hitting all over the place .

You've been blessed.You should up the stakes and buy a new car or something.lol Well as long as your happy and blessed ,I guess material things don't really matter,but there nice.

Thanks so much for sharing your blessings.

Scared

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25187 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

861 863 862

261 267 262

Im going to play these for a week .

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

steve000's avatar - dragon1
      westtown new york
      United States
      Member #103423
      January 2, 2011
      2776 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

midday

p3 847 888

p4 7006 7088 7709 7277 7376

3026 3037 2506 2515 2150 7477 goodluck!

theres the 2150 str8 all these numbers i have in for the month .50 which ends in a few days great way to end it.Crazy thing i had  20.00 bucks on it last week im just happy i got it mark these down and play em for june you might hit. adding  5445 1026 to this list.my patience payed off know time for 3026.I will post all my list if you guys dont mind alot of p4 on p3 forum i only hang around p3 forum my preference give me the ok i will post all my lists.but i got a pm once telling me to limit the amount i post so i only post half just let me know its cool  and i will share em all

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #67343
        November 23, 2008
        2188 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

theres the 2150 str8 all these numbers i have in for the month .50 which ends in a few days great way to end it.Crazy thing i had  20.00 bucks on it last week im just happy i got it mark these down and play em for june you might hit. adding  5445 1026 to this list.my patience payed off know time for 3026.I will post all my list if you guys dont mind alot of p4 on p3 forum i only hang around p3 forum my preference give me the ok i will post all my lists.but i got a pm once telling me to limit the amount i post so i only post half just let me know its cool  and i will share em all

I say post all of them stevePartyCongrats

Blue Sky Fly
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          13142 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Will take all and any HELP.lol So it's cool bring it.......................20 bucks that would could should been

a 100k ,now that $ucks.lol So did ya hit 50 cent str ,awesome

Just make sure you only post the winning numbers .lol (just kidding)

Scared

Bahamas
            Member #93691
            July 5, 2010
            131 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

plz post them steve i really need some hits plz.thanks ok

westtown new york
              United States
              Member #103423
              January 2, 2011
              2776 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I say post all of them stevePartyCongrats

Know that i got your ok i certainly will.But you will see the degree of my gambling problem lolROFLI just hope my neighbors dont ever see the boxes of dead tickets in my garage lol.I really am happy because i lost a ton this month chasing big scores but this will help alot i really took a beaten so tonight was a blessing!I am thrilled but still majorly in the hole lol.all i got this month was a str8 number hit on 001 or maybe that was last month  and a pair so tonight really is awesome last month i was on fire with luck i just hope it stays for a little while.but i put alot of my last months wins back lol.Thumbs Up

Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #67343
                November 23, 2008
                2188 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Ready to get paid by NYPartyPartyPartyParty

Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #67343
                  November 23, 2008
                  2188 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I like 007/910/321/1089/3020/1062 for tomorrow mid/eve

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancePartyCheersParty

westtown new york
                    United States
                    Member #103423
                    January 2, 2011
                    2776 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Will take all and any HELP.lol So it's cool bring it.......................20 bucks that would could should been

a 100k ,now that $ucks.lol So did ya hit 50 cent str ,awesome

Just make sure you only post the winning numbers .lol (just kidding)

I definitely think the orville redenbacher ball popper machine is gonna treat us good this month that cracked me up when you pm me that i was cracking up thats what it looks like lol. Heres two hot ones i like alot 5748 3741 i can play even more lottery tickets know lol.And you know my favourites 3026 7477 but check this out i think 7910 is coming keep getting it on instants you wont believe how i came up with 2150 it was my ex girlfriends phone number she did nothing but complain about my numbers when we broke up i told her im gonna hit your phone number that was a month  ago im gonna send a text message lol.thats just as satisfying as the win man she was mean!! sometimes it pays to lose things like her lol. 

Blue Sky Fly
                      United States
                      Member #95128
                      August 4, 2010
                      13142 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Know that i got your ok i certainly will.But you will see the degree of my gambling problem lolROFLI just hope my neighbors dont ever see the boxes of dead tickets in my garage lol.I really am happy because i lost a ton this month chasing big scores but this will help alot i really took a beaten so tonight was a blessing!I am thrilled but still majorly in the hole lol.all i got this month was a str8 number hit on 001 or maybe that was last month  and a pair so tonight really is awesome last month i was on fire with luck i just hope it stays for a little while.but i put alot of my last months wins back lol.Thumbs Up

You have a garage next to the park bench.lol I gotta see if I can get a garage next to my park bench.lol Now my only storage is in the trunk of my yugo.lol

Scared

westtown new york
                        United States
                        Member #103423
                        January 2, 2011
                        2776 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I like 007/910/321/1089/3020/1062 for tomorrow mid/eve

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancePartyCheersParty

Wow! love the 3020  i am definitely playing that 3020 cool thanks.

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

All week plays

771 767 787 774 796 792 821 822 292 296 872

548/584 str  010 str

64 pair all month   064 164 264 etc.,

I told Ya we would be back.   If one falls from our post another will  fall

6-4-0     all month   64  pair.  Congrads to all winnersParty

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

westtown new york
                            United States
                            Member #103423
                            January 2, 2011
                            2776 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

You have a garage next to the park bench.lol I gotta see if I can get a garage next to my park bench.lol Now my only storage is in the trunk of my yugo.lol

lol. Maybe trade that yugo in for a gremlin if june is good to us then i can sell my moped lol.I actually havent seen a gremlin in years.Watch we see one on barret jackson for like $125,000 lol.

Blue Sky Fly
                              United States
                              Member #95128
                              August 4, 2010
                              13142 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I definitely think the orville redenbacher ball popper machine is gonna treat us good this month that cracked me up when you pm me that i was cracking up thats what it looks like lol. Heres two hot ones i like alot 5748 3741 i can play even more lottery tickets know lol.And you know my favourites 3026 7477 but check this out i think 7910 is coming keep getting it on instants you wont believe how i came up with 2150 it was my ex girlfriends phone number she did nothing but complain about my numbers when we broke up i told her im gonna hit your phone number that was a month  ago im gonna send a text message lol.thats just as satisfying as the win man she was mean!! sometimes it pays to lose things like her lol. 

Mirror that 7  1029 just a thought I'm seeing that to,what the heck play it both ways.But if the 1029 shows I have a list of followers.lol  Watch the 1967

Girls take the fun out of somethings.Text her tell ya blow up her phone.lol

Scared

Page 193 of 201