Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 5/1 - 5/31/2011

Topic closed. 567 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 31 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2011, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I think I might have sent that one to Jonny  tonite........with a group of numbers for comparsion........but I didnt list the group tonite as there were 20 some numbers......but I think  it might have been in there  Straight

But I think  I  may have it boxed one page back with less numbers...............not sure

Thanks for putting the   numbers up so fast after the draw  CTNY............I  appreciate it...........as  I have no way of knowing the winning number until about 45 minutes  later

Thanks

Hope you don't mind posting what you sent....The legend has done it again!!!!!!..Guitar

Maysville , Kentucky
United States
Member #35485
March 12, 2006
3138 Posts

Report Spam or AbusePrevNextReceived: Yesterday, 9:37 pm

Jonny

I made a mistake in the first couple lists below........the digit  1 in the first  number in each line ( first two groups only  )  should have been a  0 ) ( not a  1 )

I am  gonna  do them again right here below to clear up any mistakes  (  first  two  groups  below  )

260   266     263     264

530    536     533     534

230   236     233     234

360    366    363     364

250    256    253      254

560    566    563      564

361  299    399   

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2011, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I done some other workouts and I came up with these  Jonny

There   are  some of the same ones between us  once  again...............I wonder if one the duplicates  would be the one

I used your    X71  and   X81  positions  below

671 985 981 685 371 695 771 271 975 071 971 675 171 875

Vertically,I like 2x2   2x3  3x3  or 3x2  for midday 5/28!

from your other posts you have  331  363  371 ....hmmmm

..If I were to put the pieces together  it should  be in this neighborhood 343  342  313  312  383  382...but it seemed a little too easy to decipher which makes me skeptical

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
      United States
      Member #98740
      October 13, 2010
      5432 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2011, 7:44 am - IP Logged

x77. or 11x

Too many 2's on the board for it not to happen.

477 or 577. 177. for me. (meant for a str8 7 in 2nd)

Unmatched 54 or 51.

Sooner or Later 510. 512. 531. 516. 519

Today onwards would be a great time to start playing Dsing's 010 (str8 as is)

@ Vester I'd say 6 in 1st when ever it shows again.

The 3 is elusive and needs to show in second position!

Enjoy your Day Friends!

CTNY

Vester it's just a matter of waiting...it WILL show!

The game is like a carosel ...every digit wants to be where

it was before. So they just keep going round and round and round...lol

10 balls jumping around in a tight space...it's bound to happen. PROBABILTY!!

I predicted the 0 in 3rd position also but wasn't looking for them to show as a pair

Since they did I'll look into that closer. My numbers last night were 890. 839

Tek you da Man!! Thumbs Up Looking at your picks, I would have chosen 11 of them

All with.... 3 in 2nd.... and 0 in 3rd. Probably would have been able to filter more out

based on the D. Chart.

JB I still see your anamoly...it's riding the coat tails of 713.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

United States
        Member #98740
        October 13, 2010
        5432 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2011, 8:13 am - IP Logged

If anyone is playing JB's Anomoly play it exactly how he has it...

in addition to placing the 9 in the 3rd position!!

Group Hug

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
          Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I  have  the       41    pair    Jonny    (  I not sure on position  )

I have the  17  and  18  also but they are distant...........but they do hot wometimes from   distant     workouts

I   have  the   302 040 805 702 030 802 503 042 070 045 570 800*

I have  bigdsing's       110      100

I  will  throw  the        441      141   in  there   (   I  used  your    X41   position  on  some  of  them  as  I wasnt  sure  of  position  )

Thanks   CYNY  and  Jonny

Maybe we   can filter them down and chose the right one between us all on  here

CTNY   would  have had that one last nite from the group

I moved this post   above  forward............as the  530 was in there  boxed yesterday morning when Jonny and I were talking the numbers  out.....and  that  line could show again............but no promises  on  that

I was merging heavy digits ( and pairs  )  from many various workouts in the group I sent Jonny  last  nite..........but  was just messing around also .......so not sure how reliable it will  be 

I  test  various workouts I come up   with............some hit like crazy..........but then go dead.......others  are  same way ........but     then  come back.....those are the ones I  try and keep testing and hanging onto............but it can be an intensive    thing.............but sometimes changing .......and trying new things ...... can bring the numbers up.......as changing around.....kinda matches  the    changing   things   around    like the lottiers  always   do....to try and throw us off

But always try and keep good records in tests and trying differant things............and dont forget the old  reliables............as  some  workouts can be deadly.................and the simple ones sometimes can be the most deadly............but do they stick  over  time............do they come  back........thats the question............some do and some dont............of course most experienced  players already  know this ...............so anyway.................the search  goes  on

I will do some   checking and see what  Jonny and  CTNY    and others   mentioned today and   I will try and match to the various workouts I do and see what comes up and I will try and keep the numbers down

United States
            Member #98740
            October 13, 2010
            5432 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks   CYNY  and  Jonny

Maybe we   can filter them down and chose the right one between us all on  here

CTNY   would  have had that one last nite from the group

I moved this post   above  forward............as the  530 was in there  boxed yesterday morning when Jonny and I were talking the numbers  out.....and  that  line could show again............but no promises  on  that

I was merging heavy digits ( and pairs  )  from many various workouts in the group I sent Jonny  last  nite..........but  was just messing around also .......so not sure how reliable it will  be 

I  test  various workouts I come up   with............some hit like crazy..........but then go dead.......others  are  same way ........but     then  come back.....those are the ones I  try and keep testing and hanging onto............but it can be an intensive    thing.............but sometimes changing .......and trying new things ...... can bring the numbers up.......as changing around.....kinda matches  the    changing   things   around    like the lottiers  always   do....to try and throw us off

But always try and keep good records in tests and trying differant things............and dont forget the old  reliables............as  some  workouts can be deadly.................and the simple ones sometimes can be the most deadly............but do they stick  over  time............do they come  back........thats the question............some do and some dont............of course most experienced  players already  know this ...............so anyway.................the search  goes  on

I will do some   checking and see what  Jonny and  CTNY    and others   mentioned today and   I will try and match to the various workouts I do and see what comes up and I will try and keep the numbers down

For Real it still amazes me how a

simple TTT always has a winning number

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

First we will compare  to  Nvester  and what he has  been playing........he has been faithful and sticking to those  all  even  numbers

My most recent workouts have  the  even ones below  Nvester............but no promises they will be the all even to show.........

But a couple do match yours I think       

248    244      864                                (   box   )

Going by what  Jonny  listed..............on   his    deadly  Vertical  method.........I  have the below

283*     273       253      213        263      (  293  )     243

Now  on   to   our   Girl     CTNY

She has mentioned  the   089  890  839  last  nite

As  I  have    a  Lot  of    numbers  with  those  digits in them......too  many  too  list..........I do have  her   839***   jumping out at me......I have the      853*     913    also     and    981   186   953   985    865 (  flip  )   986 183

(  971 854 531 852 843  would be numbers I would be liking  also  )

Doubles  from the workouts I have today are

And 

I have others but cant list them  all......and I may have filtered  the  winning  number out of the workouts....wouldnt be the   first  time I have done that................then again I may have filtered   the  winning  number  in..........using  other  peoples  great  info  on  here.......and it could be such a thing as I wont even be close at all....................   wouldnt  be the first time for that either

So................ mainly use the above for comparsion  only

Whew............ I'm    done     Bang Head

I'm   Gone........................     Hiding Behind Computer

Astekblue

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

First we will compare  to  Nvester  and what he has  been playing........he has been faithful and sticking to those  all  even  numbers

My most recent workouts have  the  even ones below  Nvester............but no promises they will be the all even to show.........

But a couple do match yours I think       

248    244      864                                (   box   )

Going by what  Jonny  listed..............on   his    deadly  Vertical  method.........I  have the below

283*     273       253      213        263      (  293  )     243

Now  on   to   our   Girl     CTNY

She has mentioned  the   089  890  839  last  nite

As  I  have    a  Lot  of    numbers  with  those  digits in them......too  many  too  list..........I do have  her   839***   jumping out at me......I have the      853*     913    also     and    981   186   953   985    865 (  flip  )   986 183

(  971 854 531 852 843  would be numbers I would be liking  also  )

Doubles  from the workouts I have today are

And 

I have others but cant list them  all......and I may have filtered  the  winning  number out of the workouts....wouldnt be the   first  time I have done that................then again I may have filtered   the  winning  number  in..........using  other  peoples  great  info  on  here.......and it could be such a thing as I wont even be close at all....................   wouldnt  be the first time for that either

So................ mainly use the above for comparsion  only

Whew............ I'm    done     Bang Head

I'm   Gone........................     Hiding Behind Computer

Astekblue

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I  am  sorry  I  posted  that  twice...............I  dont know   how  that    happened...........and I aint smart  enough  to  remove  one of them    Disapprove

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

For Real it still amazes me how a

simple TTT always has a winning number

Thats  True      CTNY

And  /  or    The   Pair

Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hope you don't mind posting what you sent....The legend has done it again!!!!!!..Guitar

Maysville , Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35485
                      March 12, 2006
                      3138 Posts

Report Spam or AbusePrevNextReceived: Yesterday, 9:37 pm

Jonny

I made a mistake in the first couple lists below........the digit  1 in the first  number in each line ( first two groups only  )  should have been a  0 ) ( not a  1 )

I am  gonna  do them again right here below to clear up any mistakes  (  first  two  groups  below  )

260   266     263     264

530    536     533     534

230   236     233     234

360    366    363     364

250    256    253      254

560    566    563      564

361  299    399   

and yet again!!...is this guy for real or what!!!!..Astek the legend!!!..939 mid

Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Vester it's just a matter of waiting...it WILL show!

The game is like a carosel ...every digit wants to be where

it was before. So they just keep going round and round and round...lol

10 balls jumping around in a tight space...it's bound to happen. PROBABILTY!!

I predicted the 0 in 3rd position also but wasn't looking for them to show as a pair

Since they did I'll look into that closer. My numbers last night were 890. 839

Tek you da Man!! Thumbs Up Looking at your picks, I would have chosen 11 of them

All with.... 3 in 2nd.... and 0 in 3rd. Probably would have been able to filter more out

based on the D. Chart.

JB I still see your anamoly...it's riding the coat tails of 713.

there's your 3 in the middle position!!!...excellent call

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Quick guess... 089. 890. 839 (str8)  x00 (double)

9 in 3rd... 0 in 3rd

Yep..............aint  she  something   Jonny

939          (    CTNY      839    (   str8    )

9  in  3rd..............   (   and  the  3  came  back in the middle  )

I  am  thinking   about  moving  to   Conn.          Great   Lottery  and   Great   Players   Up  There

But  too  Cold in the Winter  ( I about freeze to Death in Ky. in the winter here anymore .......without  moving  further  North  )

But I will come visit  for  the  Summer    Smile

Sometimes  the  single  digit in a double.......will double up itself and come roaring back  with something close to what it hit with.............I think  Jonny had the 383 listed this morning.......looks  good  to  me  )   313   343   I  think he has  also.........it could go  low........you never know

I  would watch his line  .................  remember   E.F.      Hutton

Why   cant we all hit the  PB  like  that     No Nod

I  asked  for   two PB  tickets  today  with the Power  Play and one without..............Lady at the counter punched  out  two   " Separate  "   PB  tickets  with the Power  play  and one   without...........ended  up   being    9.00   instead  of  5.00

I didnt have to take them........but I wasnt about to leave them behind

I know a woman  25 miles from home that won millions like that    years   ago......on  a  mistake  ticket...........up in Ohio........just met her years later here recently

No way I was gonna  leave that   4.00  extra   mistake  ticket  behind

4.00   extra.............Cheap  insurance  I  figure.......just in case lightening strikes in the same area  twice

United States
                            Member #98740
                            October 13, 2010
                            5432 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Yep..............aint  she  something   Jonny

939          (    CTNY      839    (   str8    )

9  in  3rd..............   (   and  the  3  came  back in the middle  )

I  am  thinking   about  moving  to   Conn.          Great   Lottery  and   Great   Players   Up  There

But  too  Cold in the Winter  ( I about freeze to Death in Ky. in the winter here anymore .......without  moving  further  North  )

But I will come visit  for  the  Summer    Smile

Sometimes  the  single  digit in a double.......will double up itself and come roaring back  with something close to what it hit with.............I think  Jonny had the 383 listed this morning.......looks  good  to  me  )   313   343   I  think he has  also.........it could go  low........you never know

I  would watch his line  .................  remember   E.F.      Hutton

Why   cant we all hit the  PB  like  that     No Nod

I  asked  for   two PB  tickets  today  with the Power  Play and one without..............Lady at the counter punched  out  two   " Separate  "   PB  tickets  with the Power  play  and one   without...........ended  up   being    9.00   instead  of  5.00

I didnt have to take them........but I wasnt about to leave them behind

I know a woman  25 miles from home that won millions like that    years   ago......on  a  mistake  ticket...........up in Ohio........just met her years later here recently

No way I was gonna  leave that   4.00  extra   mistake  ticket  behind

4.00   extra.............Cheap  insurance  I  figure.......just in case lightening strikes in the same area  twice

LOL @ Tek...I'll never ever get used to this frigid temperature.

I see they are pairing off...I have to take a closer look into this..because

if they are pairing off more often... that would mean a whole lotta str8's.Jester

Last night x30 today x39. hmmm

Pulling a "Crow" would have given us 10 numbers to play. Str8 Only!!!

Looking at both Pairs a "Crow" may not be necassary .

You could safely guess from 4-9. Six (6) numbers total.

Time to go to "lotterywork" ...talk to you Guys later.

CTNY

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Playing   off   Jonny's     pairs    ( and  positions   )   that   he listed this morning and comparing them to   my  various  workouts 

283*     352   243      382    273     342     253      372

262       242    292      252    272*    (   727*   )     232     202

I have the   22  Heavy...........

I  have  the    77    also      (  using    CTNY      X77    position   she listed on  May   25th.    )

677*      477        977*       577     377       (  337   )

Last   I  will  list for   comparsion

627 637  and  the  flip  927 937     and   858 480   740 785

All  even  I   have  are  268   264      (  and  any  even numbers  listed  above  )

All   odd I have besides what is already listed  are  753 

Sequence    numbers I have   are        342  675 

For   Comparsion   Only.............No    Promises

Page 31 of 38