Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Nassau, Bahamas FML All States/ Sure doubles hit Everytime

Topic closed. 1730 replies. Last post 5 years ago by getmoney007.

Page 91 of 116
PrintE-mailLink
chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
Member #31284
January 27, 2006
8962 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I have asked Todd to pin my account so that you can find it anytime but he told me only certian accounts get pinned...So I guess you have to go to Search and then put in my lp name getmoney007 I don't know any other way of doing it.

I see a favorites then go under members to find my favorites, try that

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #84279
    December 26, 2009
    1303 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I see a favorites then go under members to find my favorites, try that

Yes Chippie, I forgot about favorites. Sade Save my post as your favorites...that will work!

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
      New York
      United States
      Member #94252
      July 16, 2010
      21909 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Man I am sick I need a comeback! Can someone please transfer me or put 20.00 on my fml accout??????????????? 485834 i would greatly appreciate it!!!! And will return the favor...No Nod

Watch out for triples in VT, they dumped 897 twice and 201 I still think eves.....someone suggested 444

but I am not sure, I like 777 for nites...there, you need to make a comeback and know tristates for a loop...

Sun Smiley

Bahamas
        Member #110589
        May 7, 2011
        106 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks getmoney

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #84279
          December 26, 2009
          1303 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Watch out for triples in VT, they dumped 897 twice and 201 I still think eves.....someone suggested 444

but I am not sure, I like 777 for nites...there, you need to make a comeback and know tristates for a loop...

I like the tripples for tri and I love that 444 I need some funds so I hope one of my FML Family members feeling generous today and put a slow 20.00 on my account. 485834 .Sad

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
            New York
            United States
            Member #94252
            July 16, 2010
            21909 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I like the tripples for tri and I love that 444 I need some funds so I hope one of my FML Family members feeling generous today and put a slow 20.00 on my account. 485834 .Sad

cant do FML but I can paypal you a $20 bill if you can do paypal ?

TJ

Sun Smiley

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #84279
              December 26, 2009
              1303 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

cant do FML but I can paypal you a $20 bill if you can do paypal ?

TJ

TJ thanks your'e the best...No paypal but I do appreciate the offer........I will sure remember the offer. Lovies

I need one of my local peeps to help me out....Awwee well I guess my luck buck! Sad

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23273 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I have asked Todd to pin my account so that you can find it anytime but he told me only certian accounts get pinned...So I guess you have to go to Search and then put in my lp name getmoney007 I don't know any other way of doing it.

I think you mean pin your topic, not pin your account.  Accounts cannot be pinned.

What I told you was true, it would certainly be a messy and unworkable Web site if everyone was allowed to pin whatever topics they wished.

That's why I created the ability to find anyone's topics very easily, in a number of different ways.

• You can use Favorites, as was previously mentioned in this topic.
                • You can also use Search by Username, as you said.
                • You can also click on any member's username and select "View recent posts by member".
                • You can also add any topic as a Subscription by clicking Subscribe at the top of the page.  (Which notifies you by e-mail of any replies to thye topic.)  All of your subscriptions are visible (and manageable) in the My Subscriptions page, available in the Members menu.
                • You can also use the RSS feed that is available for every topic at the bottom of the page to subscribe via your favorite RSS reader.

All these things have been available for years.  Not heard of them before?  I would suggest actively exploring Lottery Post to see the many different options and features available. 

If you don't understand something, use the Search page to find out how it works.  Everything on the site has been described in detail at least once before, and can be easily found using the Search page.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #84279
                  December 26, 2009
                  1303 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I think you mean pin your topic, not pin your account.  Accounts cannot be pinned.

What I told you was true, it would certainly be a messy and unworkable Web site if everyone was allowed to pin whatever topics they wished.

That's why I created the ability to find anyone's topics very easily, in a number of different ways.

• You can also click on any member's username and select "View recent posts by member".
                  • You can also add any topic as a Subscription by clicking Subscribe at the top of the page.  (Which notifies you by e-mail of any replies to thye topic.)  All of your subscriptions are visible (and manageable) in the My Subscriptions page, available in the Members menu.
                  • You can also use the RSS feed that is available for every topic at the bottom of the page to subscribe via your favorite RSS reader.

All these things have been available for years.  Not heard of them before?  I would suggest actively exploring Lottery Post to see the many different options and features available. 

If you don't understand something, use the Search page to find out how it works.  Everything on the site has been described in detail at least once before, and can be easily found using the Search page.

Thanks Todd!

nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #105854
                    February 7, 2011
                    663 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

TJ thanks your'e the best...No paypal but I do appreciate the offer........I will sure remember the offer. Lovies

I need one of my local peeps to help me out....Awwee well I guess my luck buck! Sad

Hoping to catch soemthing in idaho or cali and then i have no problem transferring to your account.. "All a we is One Family" Hope for my good luck and both of us will be straight... i need to play for tonight too!!!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12587 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2011, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Post by Todd,

In the highlighted area, that is the easiest to use because it's right there in front of u on the tool bar. It's not hard to do at all. GL!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23273 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Post by Todd,

In the highlighted area, that is the easiest to use because it's right there in front of u on the tool bar. It's not hard to do at all. GL!

Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the RSS feeds.  I find them incredibly handy to use myself (and not just on Lottery Post).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12587 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2011, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the RSS feeds.  I find them incredibly handy to use myself (and not just on Lottery Post).

I really can't go without them. They r so awesome & so easy to use. With just 1 click on the title & it takes u right to the last page of the forum. And, I do use them for other websites. Thank u Todd for the RSS feed!!

Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #84279
                            December 26, 2009
                            1303 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2011, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Tri State and all others July 11 2011

720 702 270 238 830 533 728 690 210 677 812

794 900 101 372 541 582  058 267

138 097 966 031 989 246 988 733

923 159 227 114 576 000 111 777

333 888 6666

Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #98055
                              September 30, 2010
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Watch out for these pairs todai!!!! 227-772..662-226

Page 91 of 116