Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

South Carolina Pick 3 Root Sums and THE POWERBALL

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by soothsayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
SC
United States
Member #56656
November 28, 2007
511 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I have noticed a correlation between the Pick 3 root sum in SC and the drawn Powerball. The Powerball number for 5/7/11 was 15,and the SC Pick 3 root sum for evening was 5. The Powerball number for 5/4/11 was 24, the SC Pick 3 root sum for both midday and evening was 8. 2x4=8. I have looked back through previous drawings and ,though not exactly 100%, have found that this occurs very often. One can almost certainly hit at least the Powerball number drawn by simply playing the numbers that end in the same digit as the SC Pick 3 root sum. In the case of having the root sum being the same for both day and eve simply play those numbers that would signify the root sum such as the root sum 8 (2x4) , root sum 3 (3x3=9 Powerball # drawn on 3/23/11) etc...I know that this may simply be coincidence but it is UNCANNY coincidence. Does this also happen in other states ? Whatever the reasons I do hope this will help someone here to make some $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Let the good times roll...

SC
    United States
    Member #56656
    November 28, 2007
    511 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I have noticed a correlation between the Pick 3 root sum in SC and the drawn Powerball. The Powerball number for 5/7/11 was 15,and the SC Pick 3 root sum for evening was 5. The Powerball number for 5/4/11 was 24, the SC Pick 3 root sum for both midday and evening was 8. 2x4=8. I have looked back through previous drawings and ,though not exactly 100%, have found that this occurs very often. One can almost certainly hit at least the Powerball number drawn by simply playing the numbers that end in the same digit as the SC Pick 3 root sum. In the case of having the root sum being the same for both day and eve simply play those numbers that would signify the root sum such as the root sum 8 (2x4) , root sum 3 (3x3=9 Powerball # drawn on 3/23/11) etc...I know that this may simply be coincidence but it is UNCANNY coincidence. Does this also happen in other states ? Whatever the reasons I do hope this will help someone here to make some $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I don't have the means to develop statistics for this occurance, but maybe someone else here on LP does and could give us this info.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I don't have the means to develop statistics for this occurance, but maybe someone else here on LP does and could give us this info.

The only means you need is a dollar every PB drawing to buy a ticket with the PB number you are suggesting and if you make a profit over time then you will have proved your point.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SC
        United States
        Member #56656
        November 28, 2007
        511 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

The only means you need is a dollar every PB drawing to buy a ticket with the PB number you are suggesting and if you make a profit over time then you will have proved your point.

Good luck.

Yes I know, but I was referring to some program such as Excel,etc... I do plan on playing those Powerball numbers and will try to post them on Maddog's Powerball Challenge when time permits. Thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes I know, but I was referring to some program such as Excel,etc... I do plan on playing those Powerball numbers and will try to post them on Maddog's Powerball Challenge when time permits. Thanks.

Excel is just a spread sheet program that can't do anything even with instructions if it doesn't have data.  On the other hand if you have the data (the root sums of SC pick3 and PB winning numbers), you can get those statistics using regular math without Excel.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SC
            United States
            Member #56656
            November 28, 2007
            511 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2011, 7:53 am - IP Logged

SC pick 3 RS for 5/11/11 was 9 for both midday and eve....mirror of 9 is 4....Powerball drawn 5/11/11 was 31....3+1=4 !!!.........SC pick 3 RS for 5/14/11 was 1 for both midday and eve.....mirror of 1 is 6....Powerball drawn 5/14/11 was 16 !!!