Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You could make: $2.1 Billion dollars Every year If you Can Crack Powerball

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by surimaribo24.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

It might be a monopoly but i thought i mention it...Dont know if i mentioned this before...

Powerball it must be like in 6 of them around the world [eliminate the new Euromillions that pays: $100 Million twice a week] ...It pays from: $10 Million dollars to $15 Million dollars starting jackpot...If you could Crack all 6 powerballs and give it to whoever wants to claim the jackpot but you ask of them that they give you: $3.5 Million dollars and keep the rest, if you did that you will make:

$2.1 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Just remember: $1.9 Billion dollars in the bank for just 2 years is: $190 Million dollars...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7302 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

It might be a monopoly but i thought i mention it...Dont know if i mentioned this before...

Powerball it must be like in 6 of them around the world [eliminate the new Euromillions that pays: $100 Million twice a week] ...It pays from: $10 Million dollars to $15 Million dollars starting jackpot...If you could Crack all 6 powerballs and give it to whoever wants to claim the jackpot but you ask of them that they give you: $3.5 Million dollars and keep the rest, if you did that you will make:

$2.1 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR...

When you crack Powerball, I'll be happy to cash your ticket and I'll even give you $4 million!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

When you crack Powerball, I'll be happy to cash your ticket and I'll even give you $4 million!

I'll give ya $5 million!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20108 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I'll give ya $5 million!

I'll give ya  5.3 Million, and a (1) year subscription to Juan Valdez's coffee wagons dictionary...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I'll give ya  5.3 Million, and a (1) year subscription to Juan Valdez's coffee wagons dictionary...!

LOLGreen laughLOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi

How can we make a duotrigintillion every second or at least every minute?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

You can save 20 seconds of your life if you don't read PUMPI's posts.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Do you consider winning a PB jackpot the same as cracking the PowerBall?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #9579
                    December 12, 2004
                    2121 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

the lotteries biggest job is to stop everyone from winning $3.00 a drawing,so forget winning the big one,it wont happen!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2011, 3:39 am - IP Logged

the lotteries biggest job is to stop everyone from winning $3.00 a drawing,so forget winning the big one,it wont happen!

You cannot say it won't happen, because people DO win.

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                        NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                        United States
                        Member #106371
                        February 17, 2011
                        9702 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

thats why you probaly dont win anything in any game  due to your attetude is so negative . take some chill pill dude. be positive and good things will happen.