Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You could make: $2 Billion dollars Every year If you Can Crack Pick5...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

It might be a monopoly but i thought i mention it...

Pick5 plays i will say in every country in the world and there are 200 countries it pays between: $100,000 and $200,000...If you could crack Pick5 and give it to whoever wants to claim the jackpot but you ask of them that they give you: $25,000 dollars or $20,000 and they keep the rest if you did that you will make:

$2 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR Globally....do the calculations yourself...

you will also make: $383 Million dollars EVERY year JUST IN THE USA ALONE...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

That sounds reasonable.

I think I'll give it a shot.

First I need to borrow a dollar.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke