Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Create an off-topic forum

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by James1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
Los Angeles, California
United States
Member #103813
January 5, 2011
1530 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I know this has been discussed and suggested before, but just putting it out again. It could open up a can of worms, but you can always shut it down if you don't like the result, right? ;)

Anyway, might be nice to have an area for LP members to post other non-lottery and non-gaming posts. Not to be a grouch, but this could be the appropriate place for things such as happy birthdays, holidays, funeral notices, current events and various political opinions that members want to vent about, and keep those things away from cluttering up the main forums.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51098 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I know this has been discussed and suggested before, but just putting it out again. It could open up a can of worms, but you can always shut it down if you don't like the result, right? ;)

Anyway, might be nice to have an area for LP members to post other non-lottery and non-gaming posts. Not to be a grouch, but this could be the appropriate place for things such as happy birthdays, holidays, funeral notices, current events and various political opinions that members want to vent about, and keep those things away from cluttering up the main forums.

Your Blog has the same look & feel of the Forums and is Reserved for Non-Lottery Discussion.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2011, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Your Blog has the same look & feel of the Forums and is Reserved for Non-Lottery Discussion.

I'd still like it a thousand times better.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51098 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I'd still like it a thousand times better.

What?

People say they love Lottery Post and what it stands for: While others say they want to turn it into something else.

Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34527 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I want to say that if you really want to talk about something off Topic do in in a Blog. Todd has it where we can write a Blog. And just say what is on your mind.  I think that is great! Non Lottery and non-gaming post put in in your Blog right Todd?  Everyone does it. Lotterypost The name stands for what it is. Lottery Post. The title fits it perfect too. Or I guess you could put it in Lottery Discussions. But most of the People there talk about the Lottery with exceptions of a few that like to Joke.  Putting down Birthdays of everyone is nice! Current Events with the lottery good. Ok, just my thoughts.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

What?

People say they love Lottery Post and what it stands for: While others say they want to turn it into something else.

Thud

I actually thought about it since, and realized it may not be a great idea.

We can already talk about what we want anywhere, as long as it doens't get out of hand, so it's unneccessary.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

The thing that makes LP a great forum is its lottery talk only, no useless off-topic. 

There are thousands of other places to talk about other things its better to keep LP clean and on-topic.

2014 Highest Winner: $500