Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You could create Fractals with Pick4 and Ga FIVE...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

You could create Fractals with Pick4 and Ga FIVE....like the Fractals wallpaper....how exactly i dont know but i know you should be able too...

also i think a fractal is a mathematical series a GA 5 is a mathematical series...I KNOW DEEP INSIDE THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

You could create Fractals with Pick4 and Ga FIVE....like the Fractals wallpaper....how exactly i dont know but i know you should be able too...

also i think a fractal is a mathematical series a GA 5 is a mathematical series...I KNOW DEEP INSIDE THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO...

If only Karnak the Magnificent was still alive, you could win $ millions!

*wondering if Pumpi knows Johnny Carson use inverse fractals playing Karnak the Magnificent.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  Still working on it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).