Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 players are too impatient for a Doubles System/ but wait!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 players don't like Systems that last over 24 hours !  LOL  Bed

Here is an example of a good System for playing at Doubles that has around a 90% success rate at picking draws with doubles.

Wait.... wait .....7 draws without a double.  Begin your Doubles play on the 8th draw and hold on for at least 2 more draws.

That's 3 draws and stop. Win or lose... 

That's it.  Back test it in your own state's draws and you will see.   

This is Ga Eve Test....but all states will follow this pattern :

In the last 365 draws ......there were only 3 times last year that exceeded that Doubles System.  Pretty Good huh ? I Agree!

Just happen to know by working ... Ca Midday here lately ...same thing. Same for NJ eve...  Etc. etc. 

Note:      Because this really is the case with All states doubles ...... this System Window of opportunity really may be better for online play. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

This is a good rule I can use when implementing Danyo's and other double systems that I track.

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
      New York
      United States
      Member #65188
      September 20, 2008
      187 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the information Win D!!! Smile

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn       

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D - you ALWAYS have great-simple systems that make sense and are easy to follow!! 

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
          clinton, ohio
          United States
          Member #94566
          July 22, 2010
          1920 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 players don't like Systems that last over 24 hours !  LOL  Bed

Here is an example of a good System for playing at Doubles that has around a 90% success rate at picking draws with doubles.

Wait.... wait .....7 draws without a double.  Begin your Doubles play on the 8th draw and hold on for at least 2 more draws.

That's 3 draws and stop. Win or lose... 

That's it.  Back test it in your own state's draws and you will see.   

This is Ga Eve Test....but all states will follow this pattern :

In the last 365 draws ......there were only 3 times last year that exceeded that Doubles System.  Pretty Good huh ? I Agree!

Just happen to know by working ... Ca Midday here lately ...same thing. Same for NJ eve...  Etc. etc. 

Note:      Because this really is the case with All states doubles ...... this System Window of opportunity really may be better for online play. 

Thanks WIN D. With my double system I believe 00 will hit and it'll most likely be during the evening. Do you do midday and evening separate?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D. With my double system I believe 00 will hit and it'll most likely be during the evening. Do you do midday and evening separate?

Yes ...... I consider them 2 different games....... but ..... sometimes I do look at them as one game(depends) ......but the stats remain the same.

7 draws are 7 draws.....no matter which way you do it.  Even if you play 5 different states all together .... you would wait until all 5 states missed for 7 consecutive draws ......

Now, when you think about that .. if that happened...it would mean you would have to start playing after the 7th draw .....on at least ONE of the last 3 states to hit with a double. (But, that's another story) LOL 

That's why.... on average.... looking at 50+ or so state draws ....on the results page every 3 or 4 draws is a double.  Around 27% even like that. If we could make the States each take a number .......and then draw one after the other ...we could hit certain number groups with a lot more success and confidence. 

Here's another example of that ..... IF we could make each state draw in order ....one right after the other. We could wait until we see over 100 state draws go by .....then play Trips until they hit.  Trips hit ALL STATES draws ...... about every 2 or 3 days....... or around 100 state draws.

Too bad.....they don't draw in numerical order .....or at least alphabetical !  LOL       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d