Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guys if you crack the Lotto, Pick3, PB dont post it here give hints but dont post it

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

i didnt know this i am just thinking of this...

Guys if you crack the Lotto, Pick3, PB dont post it here give hints but dont post it...Why because there might come a time who knows in the future where Countries might create like a Continental or USA NATIONAL Pick 3 or several countries Pick3/Powerball/Pick6 or even a global Powerball for a particular cause and by you cracking it and posting here you might ruin the creation of this Continental Powerball/Pick3 and the cause it was going to go...So if there was a Continental Powerball that was going to AIDS research and victims and you screwed it for them you could imagine how they will feel not to mention that some of them could come after you...

But this just PROVES THAT THE LOTTERY NEEDS TO GET A LOTTERY INSURANCE FOR PEOPLE WHO CRACK THE GAME GET COMPENSATED...SOMETHING I SAAAIDDD BEFORE....

MAKING THE LOTTERY listen to you is a SUPERIORITY CONTEST....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Rainman - seriously, Please STOP with this bullsh*t.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Guys if you crack the Lotto, Pick3, PB dont post it here give hints but dont post it

Why do you assume if anyone crack the lotto it will be a guy?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe anyone can crack the lottery. A few may already know how to make a living off of it because I know one person who is making a killing on the P-4, but this person spends 3,000 bucks a draw at the online place, not every draw, but most...

If I understand your interpretation of "Cracking the lottery", It means winning 9 out of 10 times or winning a JP 10 times a year...lol. Please correct me If I'm wrong.

Unless you have Genie in your bottle, or a Witch who twitches her nose, I highly doubt anyone can predict the outcome of a random event 9 out of 10 times or 10 out of 10 times. You'd have to be a time traveler...hmmmm

Pumpi, I suggest that you take all that focused energy that you have, coupled with the inquiring mind that is very overactive and healthy, and apply it to something a little more practical. Human kind needs people like you because you do have a drive to solve problems, and that's a good thing.

Focus on the Metaphysical ways to beat the odds. Past, Present, and Future are all one....

Distance is also an illusion...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2011, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Guys if you crack the Lotto, Pick3, PB dont post it here give hints but dont post it...Why because there might come a time who knows in the future where Countries might create like a Continental or USA NATIONAL Pick 3 or several countries Pick3/Powerball/Pick6 or even a global Powerball for a particular cause and by you cracking it and posting here you might ruin the creation of this Continental Powerball/Pick3 and the cause it was going to go...So if there was a Continental Powerball that was going to AIDS research and victims and you screwed it for them you could imagine how they will feel not to mention that some of them could come after you...

But this just PROVES THAT THE LOTTERY NEEDS TO GET A LOTTERY INSURANCE FOR PEOPLE WHO CRACK THE GAME GET COMPENSATED...SOMETHING I SAAAIDDD BEFORE....

what i meant to say is you can post systems, a lot if you like but dont try to collapse the lottery/game is what i am talking about...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

cleveland
            United States
            Member #77732
            July 30, 2009
            115 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2011, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Rainman - seriously, Please STOP with this bullsh*t.

ROFLROFL..Stop it Stop it...really your hurting me...ROFL

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

pumpi....GENIUS!!!!...

Pure luck

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2011, 1:44 am - IP Logged

pumpi....GENIUS!!!!...

LOL...

'Lottery Insurance'??

Isn't that called an 'annuity'?

An 'International Pick 3'?

If that happened, if a USA Pick 3 happened, it would get hit dozens of times a draw.

Not gonna happen, at least the payoff would NEVER be enough to make it feasible.

Consult an Actuary as to why.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7308 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2011, 10:36 am - IP Logged

LOL...

'Lottery Insurance'??

Isn't that called an 'annuity'?

An 'International Pick 3'?

If that happened, if a USA Pick 3 happened, it would get hit dozens of times a draw.

Not gonna happen, at least the payoff would NEVER be enough to make it feasible.

Consult an Actuary as to why.

Every year on Valentine Day sales are stopped on 214 in most states and 317 is sold out too on St. Patrick's Day. This year anyone wanting to play 911 on 9/11 better get their ticket early. Pumpi is assuming those are the only numbers sold on those days as the numbers produced by his super system. If everybody "knows" 911 is going to be drawn on 9/11, people will still play lots of other numbers.

If there was a super system, state lotteries could close the game if they see a huge drop in their profits or go to pari-mutual payoffs and laugh all the way to the bank.

United States
                    Member #105312
                    January 29, 2011
                    435 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

The basic insurance concept is you betting a rich guy that you're going to wreck your car, die, or your house is going to burn down, him betting you won't, it won't.  The rich guy does the logical equivalent of reading what's printed on the back of the betslip, then sells you a monthly or annual ticket.

The lotteries are already the rich guys and they're the ones selling you insurance every time you buy a ticket.  They don't need insurance because the car already paid for itself and they can park it if somebody puts sugar in the gas tank and still come out so far ahead they'll be able to hire people to set up some other kind of insurance to sell.

Their hired-help probably has a room stacked full of fancy ideas for new policies to sell if the ones they're selling go sour.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2011, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Why do you assume if anyone crack the lotto it will be a guy?

Thumbs Up

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20110 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2011, 8:37 am - IP Logged

pumpi,

Have you ever dabbled in Rocket Science...?

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40420 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

adding upby 1, lottery math

example 913 = 913

024 next row count up by one starting with the 9

make a mirror

579 alot of times you will see the next number

567  in a v shape or corners.

Mich 5-11 913 midday

mich 5-11 784 evening

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40420 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Mich  784    239

895    340

890   345

mich5-12 508 midday

508  053

619  164

678  123...look at both bottom rows mich eve 173

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40420 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Now lets add 3-6-9

247 mirror 792

579           024

802           357

midday 784

5-12 508