Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sully, Moon, Empress L@@K @ Master Number 11 Predictiona

865 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 45 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4580 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you eddessa for a wonderfull reading on these upcoming cosmic events! Its exciting!

Blessings be.~~

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4590 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Thank you eddessa for a wonderfull reading on these upcoming cosmic events! Its exciting!

Blessings be.~~

TheGameGirl, et al, Thanks:  the reason we are here is to love!

Human beings are first and foremost SENTIENT beings.

And this particular Eclipse season focuses in particular on our heart-centered relationships.

All close relationships are covered – with a special emphasis on intimate partnerships…

Love is the root of all our emotions. And being in a close partnership really brings this home!

Yesterday I was on the phone with someone super close to me - energetically connected in a beautiful way … yet, I was feeling frustrated about not being heard.

It can happen in any relationship, right?

Of course, emotions get intensified with the people closest to us, since the energy already resonates closely, so all is magnified.

As I was talking to this person, I began realizing that my frustration was just yearning for a resolution.  Once I focused on moving through my feelings and getting TO a resolution, and acted on it, I knew I would be able to move through the frustration into freedom. It was a huge AHA moment!

I realized that my frustration enabled me to feel a different expression of love.

I know, it sounds really odd, right?

Yet, in that moment of feeling upset, I stood at the precipice and realized I had a choice – a way out.

I could resolve my frustration by addressing the issue and coming to a resolution that would bring the energy between us back into balance.

If this resolution was also embraced by my partner, we could purify and release the tension and move on refreshed… (which is what ended up happening).

However, IF I realized that my dearest friend wasn’t able to move with me to that place and co-create a new reality with me), then I would have had to find another way out. I would at that point have had to make a decision enabling me to leave the frustration behind. So, I would have needed to make a change in order to move away from what was frustrating me.

Either way, by addressing the tension head-on and with freedom, my life comes back into balance.

Just like the sign of Libra symbolizes the balance of a life in supreme harmony and peace.

And either way, LOVE is the underlying motivation!

• I loved myself by honoring my needs and requesting a change.
    • I loved my partner by not pressuring a specific outcome - giving total freedom, and only being responsible for how I respond.
    • Love is the acceptance and movement into freedom at any given moment.

Listening to another, accepting their truth and making informed decisions based on how you feel, is loving yourself and the other person at the same time. Love transcends separation and the choice you make in that state heals wounds and transcends separation.

Liberation arises from not judging another - instead allowing yourself and the other person the freedom to explore, and to make appropriate decisions, if necessary.

The reason for we’re human, is to experience love in many, many, many ways. Even through frustration, even through anger.

These so-called ‘negative’ emotions (which are ALL on the spectrum of love) are so valuable precisely because they take us through an important experience that allows us to make a change so we can FEEL the Love again!

• There’s no reason to judge the emotion - OR the experience.

The only responsibility each one of us has is to make the adjustments necessary that enable you to see love as the primal motivation.

If you stop yourself from feeling, you stop yourself from loving – and welcoming love from another.

• Inevitably, you have to experience feeling hurt, to appreciate feeling loved!
    • The experience of one leads to the appreciation of the other.

Explore ALL your feelings without judgment or criticism, and you eventually peel off the layers and arrive at the origin of every urge, every passion, every emotion in your life – you arrive at the point where all there is left is to love unconditionally.

This incredible Supermoon Eclipse with the Sun in Libra and Moon in Aries is balancing out the scales of love.

The amazing double conjunction of the Moon’s Nodes – Sun conjunct the North Node and Moon conjunct the South Node – is a profound symbol that we’re on the cusp of a NEW way of RELATING to each other, on Earth and galactically.

Everything will have changed forever.

Whether on a global level or in deeply intimate partnerships, with our friends or with our family…

… the way we communicate and share (Mercury Retrograde during Lunar Eclipse),

…our past emotional relationships issues (Moon conjunct South Node signifying the past),

…our future dreams of partnership and love (Sun conjunct North Node signifying the future)

…and how we love & engage with our partners (Libra Sun ruled by Venus opposite Aries Moon ruled by Mars)

...is undergoing to a profound transformation and rebalancing.

This “Blood Moon” Eclipse initiates (Aries) and balances (Libra) everything. You may not recognize yourself or others in as the next weeks and months pass by!

So, to help you explore, understand & rediscover love and meaningful intimacy

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Sun SmileyEddessa_Knight 

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42116 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Such good stuff, looking forward to that Moon Monday.

HyperBe Happy.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
        NJ
        United States
        Member #165922
        April 27, 2015
        3626 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2015, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Hey Eddessa and Sully.

Let's talk about love:

6 (Venus/women/love) 9 (Mars/men/conflict), this is how the term doing 69 originated from.

6 + 9=15 reduced to 6. Love conquers all. We landed on the moon in July 20, 1969, during the month of Cancer, which

is ruled by the Moon. 69 also represents mother's breasts. Cancerians are moody (crabby), have strong maternal

instincts, and nurturing.

Cancer+symbol+69

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42116 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2015, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Hey Eddessa and Sully.

Let's talk about love:

6 (Venus/women/love) 9 (Mars/men/conflict), this is how the term doing 69 originated from.

6 + 9=15 reduced to 6. Love conquers all. We landed on the moon in July 20, 1969, during the month of Cancer, which

is ruled by the Moon. 69 also represents mother's breasts. Cancerians are moody (crabby), have strong maternal

instincts, and nurturing.

Cancer+symbol+69

Embarassed Hyper

HyperBe Happy.

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4590 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2015, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Embarassed Hyper

September 27 births the powerful Total “Blood Moon” Lunar Eclipse in Aries! Your soul’s destiny is to love passionately and without conditions. Don’t think -- FEEL. When you live in your heart, your soul pulsates in tune with other hearts."

So here you are Sully, Deo, GameGirl, et al, Important Venus Retrograde is starting today on the Sunday, September 27th 2015 and it is going to last for the next 44 days till Monday, November 09th 2015, when you will be living through a very auspicious crucial period in terms of your love life and your relations with that special person whom you have in your heart. Let me remind you that this Venus Retrograde Period will represent a unique opportunity for you to resolve any questions or issues in your relationship with that person, learn to understand each other better, move forward together and get your love life to the next level. 

We’re about to experience one of the most powerful Total Lunar Eclipses in our lifetime!

It happens the evening of Sunday, September 27 in North and South America, and early on Monday, September 28 the rest of the globe.

Some of the spectacular highlights:

1. This Total Lunar (Full Moon) Eclipse is also the biggest Supermoon of the year.
            2. It is the FINAL and 4th in a series of 4 consecutive “Blood Moon” Eclipses called a Tetrad.
            3. The Moon will be at 4°40” in Aries and the Sun at 4°40” in Libra.
            4. The eclipse triggers the powerful 4 and 8 numerology code, amplifying destined and fateful encounters and events.

Even BEFORE this Supermoon Eclipse happens, there is SO much movement from planets either changing signs - or changing direction.

Catch the Changes

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Sun SmileyEddessa_Knight Patriot

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42116 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

September 27 births the powerful Total “Blood Moon” Lunar Eclipse in Aries! Your soul’s destiny is to love passionately and without conditions. Don’t think -- FEEL. When you live in your heart, your soul pulsates in tune with other hearts."

So here you are Sully, Deo, GameGirl, et al, Important Venus Retrograde is starting today on the Sunday, September 27th 2015 and it is going to last for the next 44 days till Monday, November 09th 2015, when you will be living through a very auspicious crucial period in terms of your love life and your relations with that special person whom you have in your heart. Let me remind you that this Venus Retrograde Period will represent a unique opportunity for you to resolve any questions or issues in your relationship with that person, learn to understand each other better, move forward together and get your love life to the next level. 

We’re about to experience one of the most powerful Total Lunar Eclipses in our lifetime!

It happens the evening of Sunday, September 27 in North and South America, and early on Monday, September 28 the rest of the globe.

1. This Total Lunar (Full Moon) Eclipse is also the biggest Supermoon of the year.
              2. It is the FINAL and 4th in a series of 4 consecutive “Blood Moon” Eclipses called a Tetrad.
              4. The eclipse triggers the powerful 4 and 8 numerology code, amplifying destined and fateful encounters and events.

Even BEFORE this Supermoon Eclipse happens, there is SO much movement from planets either changing signs - or changing direction.

Catch the Changes

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

This is Beautiful, waiting for the show now.

Love Love is a very good thing.

HyperBe Happy.

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4590 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2015, 2:24 am - IP Logged

This is Beautiful, waiting for the show now.

Love Love is a very good thing.

Rare supermoon eclipse seen around the world

NJ
                  United States
                  Member #165922
                  April 27, 2015
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Catch the Changes

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

I hope you're right, because I've been shopping for a new girlfriend.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4590 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Neo, Hope she's a Star Brite for you!

September 30 activates the precious 30-20 zero-point code of divine protection! Everything divine and beautiful is supremely delicate and fragile. Love is both delicate and ever-changing. So be alive NOW - you can’t depend on anything but this eternal moment…"

Now that the big eclipse is over, we can turn our attention to the beautiful, heart-centered month of October.

For 31 straight days, we’ll be immersed in the warmth and wisdom of number 9.

October’s 9 activation invites you to make room for endings, experience deep release, immerse your heart in love and compassion, and embrace generosity and gratitude!

In the next weeks we’re rapidly becoming more aware of what is going on WITHIN us… beyond our conscious awareness.

This cosmic theme of Love is defined by our willingness to RELEASE and RENEW.

By now you probably realize what part of your life has really intensified and wants your attention! You may have more than one aspect of our life amplified in the last few weeks. I certainly feel the upgrading in my life - across the board!

Most likely HOW you talk, define your truth, step into each moment – all of how you approach life – has been shifting...

And the changes are starting to feel so GOOD!!

Whether it's your love life, career, relationships, your business or financial abundance – something so exquisite is evolving, growing, expanding...

You’re handling things differently.

Maybe ALL of your life is changing! (One part inevitably shifts all the OTHER parts.)

Bottom line is…

• You are being cosmically guided more than ever before.
                    • Your longing for spiritual liberation is magnified day by day…
                    • Your psychic awareness is exploring a much wider territory than ever before, so you’re relying on your “inner guidance system” with much more confidence.

Fortunately, to help you to recalibrate, transform and step into EVERY part and angle emerging in your life with confidence, October is the bearer of some wonderful celestial gifts to help you facilitate your transformation!

Listen to that very quiet voice in your head

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4590 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Neo, Hope she's a Star Brite for you!

September 30 activates the precious 30-20 zero-point code of divine protection! Everything divine and beautiful is supremely delicate and fragile. Love is both delicate and ever-changing. So be alive NOW - you can’t depend on anything but this eternal moment…"

Now that the big eclipse is over, we can turn our attention to the beautiful, heart-centered month of October.

For 31 straight days, we’ll be immersed in the warmth and wisdom of number 9.

October’s 9 activation invites you to make room for endings, experience deep release, immerse your heart in love and compassion, and embrace generosity and gratitude!

In the next weeks we’re rapidly becoming more aware of what is going on WITHIN us… beyond our conscious awareness.

This cosmic theme of Love is defined by our willingness to RELEASE and RENEW.

By now you probably realize what part of your life has really intensified and wants your attention! You may have more than one aspect of our life amplified in the last few weeks. I certainly feel the upgrading in my life - across the board!

Most likely HOW you talk, define your truth, step into each moment – all of how you approach life – has been shifting...

And the changes are starting to feel so GOOD!!

Whether it's your love life, career, relationships, your business or financial abundance – something so exquisite is evolving, growing, expanding...

You’re handling things differently.

Maybe ALL of your life is changing! (One part inevitably shifts all the OTHER parts.)

Bottom line is…

• You are being cosmically guided more than ever before.
                      • Your longing for spiritual liberation is magnified day by day…
                      • Your psychic awareness is exploring a much wider territory than ever before, so you’re relying on your “inner guidance system” with much more confidence.

Fortunately, to help you to recalibrate, transform and step into EVERY part and angle emerging in your life with confidence, October is the bearer of some wonderful celestial gifts to help you facilitate your transformation!

Listen to that very quiet voice in your head

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

October 1 is a Double Vibrational 1:1 day of courage, innovation and determination. You're being called to manifest your creative imagination. Success & failure come & go, but your creative imagination is eternal & constant source of bliss tranquility"

So here we are October is upon us! And in 2015, October unveils the number 9 of unconditional love, compassion and spiritually-rich leadership.

Every 18 years, the biggest Supermoon of ALL is paired up with a Total Eclipse.

We just came through one of those remarkable Blood Moon Eclipses a few days ago. What made this one even more rare and special is that it was the final Supermoon in a series of four called a tetrad. That hasn’t happened in 300 years!

18 is an important number in astrology.

It takes Jupiter 12 years to move through all 12 signs. So every 18 years marks a special time in Jupiter's cycle. It has gone around the zodiac one-a-half times.

And this year the divine has beautifully set us up - right after the eclipse - for October 2015:

• 18 adds up to the root number 9.
                      • October is a 9 Universal Month.

Jupiter brings opportunity, good fortune, wisdom and abundance!

So these 18-year cycles for the Super blood Moon Total Eclipses are truy a moment of liberation and wealth creation.

And so I want to share the most profound way you can activate all this good fortune in your life.

(This spiritual commitment activates the universal Code of Love, Abundance and Relationships that the Supermoon opened a few days ago when the Sun and Moon were conjunct the North and South Node) :

• Commit to spending the rest of your time on Earth making your interactions with people so meaningful that they leave in a better place for having met you.

Imagine a world where you always rise up and express the highest form of love, empathy and joy in the presence of another – no matter whom you are with. No matter what the circumstance, you make their life feel better for having spent time with you.

How does that feel?!

Good, right? You’re saying, “I am a channel for love, joy, spiritual service and laughter! I am here because I love being engaged with YOU. You are the most special person in my life.”

When you reach out and love others, when others feel loved, you are doing the most spiritually-rich thing you could ever do.

It’s something many spiritual teachers have taught.

It is good to remember why you’re REALLY here. To interact with others in a loving, enriching, sharing way.

So in this coming 9 Universal Month of October be in love with everyone who crosses your path.

Love your partner, your friends, your clients, any new acquaintances, your co-workers, your team, your family – and all strangers who cross your path.(thkx tania)

Love them and make them feel their specialness.

It’s the greatest gift.

For in sharing love, you immerse your whole beingness in love. Nothing is more beautiful than that.

And you can give the gift of love many times every day!

May your October be the best month ever >>>>>>

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Sun SmileyEddessa_KNight

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4590 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

October 1 is a Double Vibrational 1:1 day of courage, innovation and determination. You're being called to manifest your creative imagination. Success & failure come & go, but your creative imagination is eternal & constant source of bliss tranquility"

So here we are October is upon us! And in 2015, October unveils the number 9 of unconditional love, compassion and spiritually-rich leadership.

Every 18 years, the biggest Supermoon of ALL is paired up with a Total Eclipse.

We just came through one of those remarkable Blood Moon Eclipses a few days ago. What made this one even more rare and special is that it was the final Supermoon in a series of four called a tetrad. That hasn’t happened in 300 years!

18 is an important number in astrology.

It takes Jupiter 12 years to move through all 12 signs. So every 18 years marks a special time in Jupiter's cycle. It has gone around the zodiac one-a-half times.

And this year the divine has beautifully set us up - right after the eclipse - for October 2015:

• 18 adds up to the root number 9.
                        • October is a 9 Universal Month.

Jupiter brings opportunity, good fortune, wisdom and abundance!

So these 18-year cycles for the Super blood Moon Total Eclipses are truy a moment of liberation and wealth creation.

And so I want to share the most profound way you can activate all this good fortune in your life.

(This spiritual commitment activates the universal Code of Love, Abundance and Relationships that the Supermoon opened a few days ago when the Sun and Moon were conjunct the North and South Node) :

• Commit to spending the rest of your time on Earth making your interactions with people so meaningful that they leave in a better place for having met you.

Imagine a world where you always rise up and express the highest form of love, empathy and joy in the presence of another – no matter whom you are with. No matter what the circumstance, you make their life feel better for having spent time with you.

How does that feel?!

Good, right? You’re saying, “I am a channel for love, joy, spiritual service and laughter! I am here because I love being engaged with YOU. You are the most special person in my life.”

When you reach out and love others, when others feel loved, you are doing the most spiritually-rich thing you could ever do.

It’s something many spiritual teachers have taught.

It is good to remember why you’re REALLY here. To interact with others in a loving, enriching, sharing way.

So in this coming 9 Universal Month of October be in love with everyone who crosses your path.

Love your partner, your friends, your clients, any new acquaintances, your co-workers, your team, your family – and all strangers who cross your path.(thkx tania)

Love them and make them feel their specialness.

It’s the greatest gift.

For in sharing love, you immerse your whole beingness in love. Nothing is more beautiful than that.

And you can give the gift of love many times every day!

May your October be the best month ever >>>>>>

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Sun SmileyEddessa_KNight

Today October 3, be infused with primal energy, originality & excitement.

Joy can be accessed in so many ways.

For one, you can create humor where there is none. (It’s a fabulous way to shift from stress to relief…)

You can make light of what seems like an oppressive situation and move your energy into another dimension. Yes, you are an alchemist!

Joy is taking full responsibility for who and where you are at any given moment.

• If you are responsible for your sadness, you will explore it and release it.
                        • If you are responsible for your happiness, you will seek to express happiness, you will seek experiences and people who absolutely love it when you are being YOU.
                        • If you are responsible for your peace of mind, you will listen to music, be with people, read books and share in experiences that inspire your inner, spiritual balance.

You ALWAYS have a choice.

You can choose to stay despondent, to worry, be miserable, conflicted…

Or you can choose to move through your feelings (no matter what they are, and that means vent if you need to), to NOT SUPPRESS, not hide who you are.

When you acknowledge your feelings and intuit your way through each one you begin to make decisions based on honest, total immersion - and those decisions always lead to a place of blissful serenity and joy.

• There are people who are filled with happiness even while in prison.
                        • There are other people who are despondent even while living in splendor.

Who is responsible for either experience?

You are.

Not your circumstances.

Look at how you frame story-lines as they spiral in and out of your life. What is your frame of reference going IN? Are you welcoming? Are you excited and passionate to ENGAGE with life – in all it’s unexpected splendor?

If not, do you realize you can change your perspective, your frame of reference in an INSTANT?

Since the Aries Blood Moon Eclipse at the end of September, it’s super important you understand at a core level that you are the CREATOR of your life.

There's so much to discover and explore.

Laugh when life seems crazy difficult. Laugh in the face of danger and challenges. Laugh your way through a challenging moment in your relationship.

Most of all, FEEL yourself ENGAGED.

EMBODY totally what you’re feeling. OWN how you find yourself. Share your soul, not "expected" words you're not truly embodying.

Creative expression is your soul expressing its divinity!

...In living FULLY, you explore an eternal palate of passionate, delicate, ecstatic, profound, melodic, serious, light, adoring and magnificent flavors – eternally accessible to you, every day.(thkx tania)

You can immerse yourself in great music, art, dance, literature, poetry, deep breathing and nature to help you access this palate.

However you do it, make it a priority to engage and play.

YOU are yearning to be expressed.

Choose the modality of expression that will bring you the most fulfillment. Make your joy your career, your vocation. Make it your mission to engage fully with what inspires you, lights you up, brings you to tears, moves you into the beyond…

That's how you know.

You embody your Truth so deeply that you just can't wait to share it!

Love passionately and live without expectations… Engage completely, utterly, without any hesitation -- and then let go.

This is your moment. It depends on you.

October 3 is a wonderful day of laughter & humor. Be so in tune Emoji  with your feelings that your spoken words are completely congruent with who you are at soul level

Live, Love, & Laugh Out Loud !!!

Sun SmileyEddessa_Knight

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42116 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2015, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I hope you're right, because I've been shopping for a new girlfriend.

I hope you find the right person and have much happiness.

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            42116 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I can't wait to see what you have for 10-12-15

That day has a very special meaning to me.

HyperBe Happy.

NJ
                              United States
                              Member #165922
                              April 27, 2015
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I hope you find the right person and have much happiness.

Thank you Eddessa and Sully.

If you're looking like me, I wish you the same.

Page 45 of 58