Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Fl / Nc $$ Money Train $$

Topic closed. 4526 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ms. Pat.

Page 106 of 302
PrintE-mailLink
pliesfanatic's avatar - web
BEVERELY HILLS
United States
Member #88631
March 20, 2010
3371 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

What was the number? I seen someone said it was the trip 777. Awwww man I got caught slipin on this one! I was playing the 222 and 777. RATS congrats to all winners. Kenya I was looking forward to your posting this morning!!!

Scared money don't make no money.

GEORGIA
    United States
    Member #64238
    August 22, 2008
    9827 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

What was the number? I seen someone said it was the trip 777. Awwww man I got caught slipin on this one! I was playing the 222 and 777. RATS congrats to all winners. Kenya I was looking forward to your posting this morning!!!

Pliesfanatic the post you saw is correct.  I got caught slipping also but I did get a box on the pic 4- 9061 I played 9601 st/bx

BEVERELY HILLS
      United States
      Member #88631
      March 20, 2010
      3371 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Pliesfanatic the post you saw is correct.  I got caught slipping also but I did get a box on the pic 4- 9061 I played 9601 st/bx

Congrats, JkTaylor1. That's what i'm trying to hit is the cash 4. She paying out in the cash 3 but she won't bring nothing BIG in the cash 4 like a QUAD or something. I know Kenya got them 777's. She said we was in TRIP alert but I didn't play this morning. It NEVER fails.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6101 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

OH YEA  Kenya knew what she was saying about a bammm  bammm look at yesterdays triples  777*****

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad...I'm in the same boat.  Told 2 people today to play triples midday and told two more people don't forget trips never fell Sunday midday.  I had slips filled out for false trips and trips.  Who didn't make it to the store?  The messenger.  LOL in this case...shoot the messenger!

Congrats to all the winners!  AN EXTREMELY LOW PAY OUT  for the first time triples are played on midday.  So she caught a lot of folks sleeping and she may be getting ready to do aa back to back or something.  Watch out! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

BEVERELY HILLS
            United States
            Member #88631
            March 20, 2010
            3371 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad...I'm in the same boat.  Told 2 people today to play triples midday and told two more people don't forget trips never fell Sunday midday.  I had slips filled out for false trips and trips.  Who didn't make it to the store?  The messenger.  LOL in this case...shoot the messenger!

Congrats to all the winners!  AN EXTREMELY LOW PAY OUT  for the first time triples are played on midday.  So she caught a lot of folks sleeping and she may be getting ready to do aa back to back or something.  Watch out! Wink

Tojo she brought the 333's on midday in Sept. I don't know what's going on but KENYA definately know her stuff!!! She just said a trip was coming & i'll be dipped in buttermilk if one didn't come! I'm still MAD. Bang Head

BEVERELY HILLS
              United States
              Member #88631
              March 20, 2010
              3371 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Oct 1* Series- 910**  019**   978****    089**  345**  453***  543***  423***  980**  123*** 678*  Triple- 555***  777**** 888****   000****   999****  Goodluck player's  Hotttt pick's Jack-in-the-Box

I guess the trips come in the CASH 3 after we have a SERIES in the CASH 4 then huh??? Congrats, Kenya you only posted 5 trips & they came!! Whoooo Hooo. Party

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                Duluth GA
                United States
                Member #73845
                April 26, 2009
                5276 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

PartyWoooooooooo Hoooooooo GA mid 993**** Smash it Ga player's yessssssss  here comes the GRAND SLAM on it babyyyyyy $$$$$$$$$ Party

Woooooo Hooooo  GA MID 777**** post it LP's  TOLD U TRIPLE ALERT  and BAMMMM  10x GRAND SLAM   come dance with me lp's Dance   Party   Party i know my triple's babyyyyyyy $$$$$wooo hooo   Banana

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

BEVERELY HILLS
                  United States
                  Member #88631
                  March 20, 2010
                  3371 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Woooooo Hooooo  GA MID 777**** post it LP's  TOLD U TRIPLE ALERT  and BAMMMM  10x GRAND SLAM   come dance with me lp's Dance   Party   Party i know my triple's babyyyyyyy $$$$$wooo hooo   Banana

Even though I missed them I am still dancing w/ cha congrats to you my friend!! Dance Party Banana

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
                    Decatur, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #4705
                    May 18, 2004
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you , I should have played the Trips you had posted from yesterday.  Oh well, it happens. I failed to play the 777's, I only played the 222's and series.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                      Duluth GA
                      United States
                      Member #73845
                      April 26, 2009
                      5276 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Cheerssorry pllies got up to late to post had to run str to the store will post hot for tonight ok 

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

BEVERELY HILLS
                        United States
                        Member #88631
                        March 20, 2010
                        3371 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Cheerssorry pllies got up to late to post had to run str to the store will post hot for tonight ok 

Thumbs Up Aight, we will get it again tonight. Smash

BEVERELY HILLS
                          United States
                          Member #88631
                          March 20, 2010
                          3371 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you , I should have played the Trips you had posted from yesterday.  Oh well, it happens. I failed to play the 777's, I only played the 222's and series.

Whenever you play one trip please play the mirror to it. Hopefully, that was a lesson learned for you. You will get it next time my friend. Goodluck to you tonight. Cheers

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
                            Decatur, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #4705
                            May 18, 2004
                            331 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! I will remember that.

New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #77101
                              July 13, 2009
                              7805 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Kenya and all other winners, congratulations on 777Hurray!

I actually paid trips (666, 222, 333, 777, 888) in NJ this morning because I just felt we might get them today.  Turns out right instinct but wrong StateJester Laugh

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

Page 106 of 302