Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Fl / Nc $$ Money Train $$

Topic closed. 4526 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ms. Pat.

Page 155 of 302
PrintE-mailLink
seaport's avatar - animal shark.jpg
georgia
United States
Member #50002
February 22, 2007
523 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I thik its very funny how yall be having the pair of the next draw but yet gives us 10 or 20 different pairs to choose from hell everybody is not an ameateur like yall. I thought this was bout teamwork its the holiday season HELPPPP somebody you goin get yours also.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6080 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I thik its very funny how yall be having the pair of the next draw but yet gives us 10 or 20 different pairs to choose from hell everybody is not an ameateur like yall. I thought this was bout teamwork its the holiday season HELPPPP somebody you goin get yours also.

I understand what your saying..  you list 10 - 15 prs , that could be any combination if your  not sure what is overdue or what is cold or hot..... need ing  me some holiday cash big time too   good luck

georgia
      United States
      Member #50002
      February 22, 2007
      523 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I Agree!......congrats N19K...for every HIT  you made.....to day is my bad luck...I only two number 862 and 806...write down on my palm..plan to play like 5x straight and 5x str/bx....but i can't go to store since I had customer to serve till 7pm......the good thing is if I played i am gonna missed it..because I forgot to flip 6 on 862....man...what in the world..!!!

ok  bluesky what is the PAIR  for today draws and dont list 10-15 pairs cause you have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 i bet but gives us all those pairs.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
        Duluth GA
        United States
        Member #73845
        April 26, 2009
        5276 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2011, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Jack-in-the-BoxNov 11* Series - 345****  978****    908*****  342****  Triple- 000**   111**   222****   333**   444****  555*****   777***   888**  999****   Goodluck Lp's  spank'em good $$$$  Smash

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
          Lithonia,GA
          United States
          Member #92699
          June 12, 2010
          505 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I think its odd how people are on here asking for someone to give them the winning number but are not contributing a single thing. The lottery  game is a gamble. You pick and choose what numbers you want to play. Not a single person on here that posts their predictions owes anyone anything.  People should be a lot more appreciative of the predictions rather than complain because they cant afford to play tons of numbers or dont know how to use pairs to narrow down their plays. 

It takes time and effort do this and again no one has to post. Learn the game and be a lot more grateful.

This is to all those folks that complain every day about not hitting or not knowing what numbers to play. This is a game and its for fun. If you win thats awesome. If you lose it comes with the territory. Its called a gamble. I recommend all those folks with questions play on paper if you cant afford to lose or until you learn the game.

I may piss people off..but it wont be the first time...so I wont apologize but everyone is catching it and most people need a win but to be ungrateful is just to much for me today. 

Today is 11-11-11 its about unity, shifting your perspective and appreciation. So lets all practice some appreciatoin and not attack the contributers. 

Rant

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
            Duluth GA
            United States
            Member #73845
            April 26, 2009
            5276 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2011, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Jack-in-the-BoxNov 11* mid/eve- 918**    972***   909***  928****  929*****  922****  902**   968***   969***   998**   992**   112****   118****   228***   224**   359***  386****  975***  905*   913**  912**  664******     446*****   559***   889***   212***  775*****   900****   Goodluck Lp's  smash/grab $$$$$$ Smash

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
              milledgeville,Ga
              United States
              Member #68927
              January 2, 2009
              6080 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I think its odd how people are on here asking for someone to give them the winning number but are not contributing a single thing. The lottery  game is a gamble. You pick and choose what numbers you want to play. Not a single person on here that posts their predictions owes anyone anything.  People should be a lot more appreciative of the predictions rather than complain because they cant afford to play tons of numbers or dont know how to use pairs to narrow down their plays. 

It takes time and effort do this and again no one has to post. Learn the game and be a lot more grateful.

This is to all those folks that complain every day about not hitting or not knowing what numbers to play. This is a game and its for fun. If you win thats awesome. If you lose it comes with the territory. Its called a gamble. I recommend all those folks with questions play on paper if you cant afford to lose or until you learn the game.

I may piss people off..but it wont be the first time...so I wont apologize but everyone is catching it and most people need a win but to be ungrateful is just to much for me today. 

Today is 11-11-11 its about unity, shifting your perspective and appreciation. So lets all practice some appreciatoin and not attack the contributers. 

Rant

I  totally agree !!!!!!!  You have to watch and learn .   I  know for newbies its hard when they see alot of prs, and havent got the workouts down or what is due... I was the same way when I started, but I have some pretty dang good coachs out here helping me....  It is suppose to be fun,  I admit I have let ole Marge get to me, but hey no one can win everyday..........

GEORGIA
                United States
                Member #64238
                August 22, 2008
                9535 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Rant

lithoniagyrl you said a mouth full on this post and you are absolutely right.  I've had people to tell me that I post too many numbers on my pic 3 and pic 4.  I post numbers for the entire month and not on a daily basis.  So if they do their workout and see their number on the list then play that number.  Hell I can't play every number that I post and most of the time I pick the wrong number when narrowing it down.  So your are correct in saying people are being ungrateful and unappreciative.  But please keep posting for the ones that appreciate it and don't let the others get to you.  The only person get to me is Marge and that's gonna change

georgia
                  United States
                  Member #50002
                  February 22, 2007
                  523 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Rant

lithoniagirl for what you know read my post before you get smart I neva ask for anybody to give me a winning number hell all i ask was for pair you see not 10 or 20 of them. For what im seeing you dont help anybody anyway with your picks pratice what you preach. I give respect to KENYA, N19KING, CALABS, TONEY, AND EM THEY HELPS.

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
                    Lithonia,GA
                    United States
                    Member #92699
                    June 12, 2010
                    505 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

lithoniagirl for what you know read my post before you get smart I neva ask for anybody to give me a winning number hell all i ask was for pair you see not 10 or 20 of them. For what im seeing you dont help anybody anyway with your picks pratice what you preach. I give respect to KENYA, N19KING, CALABS, TONEY, AND EM THEY HELPS.

seaport....I dont post on purpose. Also the post was not directed at you alone. If the shoe fits wear it....you put yourself on blast not me. 

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #72405
                      March 17, 2009
                      1344 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Winning results for mid day

Congrats all who won

Number19King's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #112430
                        June 19, 2011
                        6506 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Rant

Thanks...You Summed it Up Pretty Well!...Smile

"Persistence & Patience Pays off    When Applied with Wisdom"

highercall's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
                          Member #71182
                          February 20, 2009
                          72 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  LITHONIAGYRL! I DO MY WORKOUT I LOVE THE 10 TO 30 NUMBERS WHEN I GET MY PAIRS WELL THOSE NUMBERS HELP MOM LAY IT DOWN STR, SMASH! SMASH!

I AM SO BLESSED, IT IS UP TO ME HOW MANY OF THE 10 NUMBERS OR  SO I WANT TO PLAY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANK YOU SO.....MUCH TO ALL OF THAT POST WHAT THEY SEE!

BE BLESSED MOMT

Number19King's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #112430
                            June 19, 2011
                            6506 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I Apologize if I Offended anyone on Here and Respect Everyone Here.

I was simply stating what was said earlier..I am a Professional Player.

We all have different systems of Playing which are Great

and makes us Special. The more you play and learn what to look for you will

know what and when to play. It took years just like ball players when to

do what...i love my cousin MJ,but he missed shots and we all will. I see Me and

other Great Predictors predict what we Feel have the Best Chance of Hitting!

It is up to you what you see You would like to Play and Wager. Much Love to

my LP Family!!!Smile

"Persistence & Patience Pays off    When Applied with Wisdom"

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                              numa ga.
                              United States
                              Member #98702
                              October 12, 2010
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I Apologize if I Offended anyone on Here and Respect Everyone Here.

I was simply stating what was said earlier..I am a Professional Player.

We all have different systems of Playing which are Great

and makes us Special. The more you play and learn what to look for you will

know what and when to play. It took years just like ball players when to

do what...i love my cousin MJ,but he missed shots and we all will. I see Me and

other Great Predictors predict what we Feel have the Best Chance of Hitting!

It is up to you what you see You would like to Play and Wager. Much Love to

my LP Family!!!Smile

i also love and respect everyone on lp you are all so smart and since my granddaughters went off to college i am sooo alone, so you see you all became my friends and i can't wait to see your post everyday. i actually taught myself computer after the girls left home. i don't know a whole lot but i do know i love all of my computer lp friends and family, so my being BIGGMAMA let me ask you , please don't feud. i know this is the end of the year and things get really hard for us plus this is when most of us lost loved ones, we get depressed and we feel picked on even when little things are said . we just had a 58 year old friend of our family shoot herself because of her sickness and not being able to pay her bills if only someone had of listened with a heart as well as ears. we all need each other. i don't post because  i am not that smart with the numbers,so i am satisfied to watch others . i will apoligize for everyone  sure wish we could all meet at my house for thanksgiving. WHAT A CROWD!!! lol THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOU DO  ON LPLove

Page 155 of 302