Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Keno

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Instyle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #105312
January 29, 2011
435 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

The next time one of you GA Club Keno players buy a ticket and it turns out a loser if you'd post

1]  the ticket number,

2]  the time of draw if it's printed on the ticket, or the time you purchased the ticket,

I'd be grateful.

One ticket, one draw time or time of purchase for it would establish the hours they do their drawings.

Thanks

Jomacinrow's avatar - f6cb44d1c9
    Dublin, GA
    United States
    Member #112083
    June 10, 2011
    22 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Does all Lotto retailers in Georgia Have Keno?? I have yet to find it (the drawings montior) in my city yet they have the ticket playslips, how does this work?

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
      Member #55821
      October 21, 2007
      161 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2011, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Does all Lotto retailers in Georgia Have Keno?? I have yet to find it (the drawings montior) in my city yet they have the ticket playslips, how does this work?

Hi Jomacinrow

You don't have to have a monitor in the store to play Keno.  You can watch the drawings online.  A lot of people think that in order to play, you have to play where a monitor is located.  That's ok if you want to purchase your numbers and sit in the store and watch the draw, but you can purchase your tickets and watch the draw later.  Just , when your on line, key in the draw number and it will replay the draw. So to answer your question, all the stores have keno slips but some stores may not have a monitor, since you don't need the monitor to play only to watch the draw., and like I said you can watch the draw anytime if you have acccess to a pc. 

Remeber to the ga website as the location of the places that have  monitors if that what you want. 

Hope this helps

Live and Learn