Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia or NC Scratch off Recommendations

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by TheOtherOne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
Nashville, TN
United States
Member #86739
February 9, 2010
483 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Will be passing through GA the next few days...what are the best games ($1 - $10) right now?

May possibly be in NC as well but it seems I never hear a word about NC games! If anyone has recommendations, please let me know!

GaPlayer86's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Birmingham, Al
    United States
    Member #110940
    May 15, 2011
    4 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Will be passing through GA the next few days...what are the best games ($1 - $10) right now?

May possibly be in NC as well but it seems I never hear a word about NC games! If anyone has recommendations, please let me know!

I play in GA,  and I would say play the $2 Celebrate ticket which has lots of $100 dollar prizes, or the $2 $25,000 Cash Deposit where the taxes are already paid. For other tickets play anything that says Jumbo on it because they have the best pay out for each price range.  Hope you win something!!

Nashville, TN
      United States
      Member #86739
      February 9, 2010
      483 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I play in GA,  and I would say play the $2 Celebrate ticket which has lots of $100 dollar prizes, or the $2 $25,000 Cash Deposit where the taxes are already paid. For other tickets play anything that says Jumbo on it because they have the best pay out for each price range.  Hope you win something!!

Excellent, thank you so much GaPlayer86! Great recommendations!

The GA games always seem to be a bit 'funner' than the TN games, so I cant wait to try some out.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I was just in Georgia. I like their scratch offs especially the $20s. try some of those maybe ??

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Nashville, TN
          United States
          Member #86739
          February 9, 2010
          483 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I was just in Georgia. I like their scratch offs especially the $20s. try some of those maybe ??

Yes I love their scratch offs but not so much this past weekend. NEver won ONCE, not even a ticket or a buck. I didnt play a ton, but I tried the 25,000 tax paid one. Never even saw the 'celebrate' ticket.

On the way home yesterday I picked up a few 'Kings Ransom' $5 tickets (I think that was the name) and lost so I am sure I made the next buyer very happy. Fun game, would have played more but was short on time.

I played a few in SC as well, a few $10 games (for some reason they still have no $20 games). Was able to research them more and found that the 200,000 Cash and the bowling one had the most prizes remaining so I tried them out. Lost about 50 on them collectively. Won $3 on a $2 ticket and $1 on a $1 ticket but thats the best it got in SC. Never made it to NC and didnt go home that way.

What I love about GA is that even the $5 games give you the opportunity to take home $350,000. If I am ever in GA for an extended period of time I will probably tear through a ton of these! James1, I had to leave the $20 games alone for I just get in too much trouble with them but maybe if I had just bought 1 or 2 I wouldve been better off.

Thanks again for the recommendations everyone and good luck to you all.