Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to the forum

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ConFig.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111427
May 25, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello from Colorado!

So I started playing the lottery last year late in the summer for the first time in my life.   Started with Mega Millions, then I added Power Ball and now I’m playing Cash 5. Problem with Cash 5 is, the jackpot is only $20,000 and at times I really feel   it’s not worth it unless I can win the jackpot like one a year to supplement my income. I’m still undecided if I will continue playing Cash 5, although I’ve developed a pretty decent system for Cash 5 which I’m improving every month. On the average most months I win at least 50% of my money back and this is why I keep playing. I play $1only one game daily.

I have read about wheels and other systems and those really don’t appeal to me because I’m not able to spend a lot of money per day and play multiple games on the lottery. I also don’t like the randomness of wheels.

My system is pretty unique I think, I have not read about anyone doing it this way. Basically, I have figured out certain patterns that occur in each type of game and I play the configurations that come up most frequently.  Cash 5 seems to be the most predictable game, Power Ball isn’t too bad either, Mega Millions even though is the same type of a game as Power Ball is very hard to pin down on what numbers will be hitting next. Not a lot of patters in this one.  

So what is my system? I started tracking winning numbers with spreadsheets since I’m at a computer   all day long but after a couple of months I changed over to a binder that is divided in to three sections, Cash 5, Power Ball and Mega Millions and each section has different kind of sheets that help me record different kind of date about each game.  

I track so many different things about each game and my strategy for each type of game is different based on what I find out about each game. So what works for Power   Ball, doesn’t really work for Mega Millions. Needless to say I spend a lot of time looking at the numbers and trying to figure out what else should I be tracking. The system I was using even 6 months ago is totally different now, as I keep adding more things to it.   I really wish I was smart enough to put that in some kind of a data base or write some custom program that utilizes my date and can runs some predictions for me, but for now I do it manually. I choose new numbers for each game.  

The numbers that are drawn in these lottery games may be totally random but after you have analyzed the games for a few months you can definitely see the patterns. There is a lot of luck involved still, knowing the patterns and having a certain formula that allows you to pick ‘smart ‘numbers helps, although it’s still a guessing game to which numbers with repeat and which pair will come up etc, but at least when I’m picking my numbers, I know that those numbers have a very good probability of winning.

My system is still work in progress and I actually really enjoy working on it, so I’m having fun but I also want to win.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello from Colorado!

So I started playing the lottery last year late in the summer for the first time in my life.   Started with Mega Millions, then I added Power Ball and now I’m playing Cash 5. Problem with Cash 5 is, the jackpot is only $20,000 and at times I really feel   it’s not worth it unless I can win the jackpot like one a year to supplement my income. I’m still undecided if I will continue playing Cash 5, although I’ve developed a pretty decent system for Cash 5 which I’m improving every month. On the average most months I win at least 50% of my money back and this is why I keep playing. I play $1only one game daily.

I have read about wheels and other systems and those really don’t appeal to me because I’m not able to spend a lot of money per day and play multiple games on the lottery. I also don’t like the randomness of wheels.

My system is pretty unique I think, I have not read about anyone doing it this way. Basically, I have figured out certain patterns that occur in each type of game and I play the configurations that come up most frequently.  Cash 5 seems to be the most predictable game, Power Ball isn’t too bad either, Mega Millions even though is the same type of a game as Power Ball is very hard to pin down on what numbers will be hitting next. Not a lot of patters in this one.  

So what is my system? I started tracking winning numbers with spreadsheets since I’m at a computer   all day long but after a couple of months I changed over to a binder that is divided in to three sections, Cash 5, Power Ball and Mega Millions and each section has different kind of sheets that help me record different kind of date about each game.  

I track so many different things about each game and my strategy for each type of game is different based on what I find out about each game. So what works for Power   Ball, doesn’t really work for Mega Millions. Needless to say I spend a lot of time looking at the numbers and trying to figure out what else should I be tracking. The system I was using even 6 months ago is totally different now, as I keep adding more things to it.   I really wish I was smart enough to put that in some kind of a data base or write some custom program that utilizes my date and can runs some predictions for me, but for now I do it manually. I choose new numbers for each game.  

The numbers that are drawn in these lottery games may be totally random but after you have analyzed the games for a few months you can definitely see the patterns. There is a lot of luck involved still, knowing the patterns and having a certain formula that allows you to pick ‘smart ‘numbers helps, although it’s still a guessing game to which numbers with repeat and which pair will come up etc, but at least when I’m picking my numbers, I know that those numbers have a very good probability of winning.

My system is still work in progress and I actually really enjoy working on it, so I’m having fun but I also want to win.

Welcome to Lottery Post ConFig.

Sounds like you'd enjoy the Systems Forum, check it out along with all the other forums and Search.

Lotta cool stuff here, you're gonna like it.

Best of luck to you!   LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2657 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Type

Welcome to the asylum ....

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5592 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Type

Welcome to the asylum ....

Wecome Config!

This is the asylum?????

I thought that was over in mathematics forum! LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Wecome Config!

This is the asylum?????

I thought that was over in mathematics forum! LOL.

Green laugh

OMG...!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP ConFig...

United States
              Member #108717
              March 29, 2011
              8 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, welcome. Interested to see how your system holds up over time. Keep us posted.

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
                SC
                United States
                Member #56656
                November 28, 2007
                511 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2011, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome ConFig Group Hug Come on in and sit a spell....Have fun...Learn...Laugh...Teach...Share...Vent...Hardly a dull moment here!!!

Let the good times roll...

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40377 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Config, Happy winnings.Cheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

middle Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #1893
                    July 20, 2003
                    1868 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2011, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Hello from Colorado!

Hello ConFig,

Welcome to Lottery Post!  In my personal opinion, YOU WON the moment you joined LOTTERY POST!  This is truly a diverse group of people with a common goal.... play and win.  There are many ways to pick our numbers but there are are lots of people who share their ideas. 

If you can remember your dreams, you can post the the key words under the Mystical forum and shortly there will be numbers posted from dream books.  This is entertaining and informative, though not guaranteed  to win, after all, this is gambling.    Wink

Over the years since I became a member, I have had my share of wins (and losses).  However, the very best WINS are some of the friends that I've made here.  Though the blood line may not be related, the heart line is and as the song  title goes...."We Are Family!"

Again, welcome! I wish you the best!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

United States
                      Member #111427
                      May 25, 2011
                      21 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2011, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

I probably should have added that my system uses no math, since I’m not a numbers person. I basically give each number a personality based on it’s behavior . Once I figure out the behaviors of all the numbers its easier to predict what they are going to do. For example, some numbers tend to come up together and some follow one another. And when a number repeats from the previous game usually another number will repeat from two games ago. 

And just like people, the personalities of these numbers will change over time so I will keep adjusting them. So over time this system should continue to work for me, since nothing is set in stone.