Welcome Guest
You last visited April 28, 2017, 10:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Too Much Science Fiction but Still: Clouds are Fractals then been Ga5/Quebec Extra

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JosephusMinimus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

i looked into the sky and noticed that clouds are FRACTALS, HUGE FRACTALS...Then can then be turned into Ga5, Quebec Extra and more complex lotto...Wrote about this before but didnt noticed it...1 mile of cloud could be a:

Pick40/80 where 80 is: 0-9.....And i kept thinking, what if clouds show IMAGES, LIKE OF WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH LIKE IF YOU was watching a Movie...What if?????lol...What if they show the future or the past numerically that is...Is too much science fiction but still....lol...Nobody has looked into it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

this will be a good sci-fi Hollywood movie....

like a zelda movie....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

i looked into the sky and noticed that clouds are FRACTALS, HUGE FRACTALS...Then can then be turned into Ga5, Quebec Extra and more complex lotto...Wrote about this before but didnt noticed it...1 mile of cloud could be a:

Pick40/80 where 80 is: 0-9.....And i kept thinking, what if clouds show IMAGES, LIKE OF WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH LIKE IF YOU was watching a Movie...What if?????lol...What if they show the future or the past numerically that is...Is too much science fiction but still....lol...Nobody has looked into it...

I agree pumpi.

Clouds are fractal

Galaxies galactal

Cacti are cactal

And like a Terradactyl

I'll drink mah Jack till

I ain't here no mo

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree pumpi.

Clouds are fractal

Galaxies galactal

Cacti are cactal

And like a Terradactyl

I'll drink mah Jack till

I ain't here no mo

If your "Jack" is the same thing I sometimes carry around in this little flask, I'll drink to that!  Smile

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:56 am - IP Logged

meant to say:

i looked into the sky and noticed that clouds are FRACTALS, HUGE FRACTALS...They can then be turned into Ga5, Quebec Extra and more complex lotto...Wrote about this before but didnt noticed it...1 mile of cloud could be a:

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            44966 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I agree pumpi.

Clouds are fractal

Galaxies galactal

Cacti are cactal

And like a Terradactyl

I'll drink mah Jack till

I ain't here no mo

LOL laughing.

America First ! US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2011, 1:40 am - IP Logged

If your "Jack" is the same thing I sometimes carry around in this little flask, I'll drink to that!  Smile

Yukon Jack?

I've seen it before

In the liquor store

I'd give it a pour

Maybe a little more

But if my head got sore

And my belly roared

That'd be a bore

And I'd say, What for?

Now I like dogs but I don't like Spaniels

And when I drink Jack, I drink Jack Daniels

I like that flask though.

Looks well worn, ya old boozer!  Thumbs Up Stretch

And I'll drink to any dadgum thing y'all wanna drink to!  Cheers

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #105312
                January 29, 2011
                435 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2011, 6:38 am - IP Logged

meant to say:

i looked into the sky and noticed that clouds are FRACTALS, HUGE FRACTALS...They can then be turned into Ga5, Quebec Extra and more complex lotto...Wrote about this before but didnt noticed it...1 mile of cloud could be a:

Morning Pumpi:  Yesterday evening I trained the telescope on the front porch on a thunderhead building off on the eastern horizon out of curiosity.  I didn't see any numbers and if the future was in it like a movie I think I must have been too close to see it.  Like sitting on the front row at a movie house when you were a kid only closer.  You could probably see the hair in Roy Rogers' nostril, but didn't have to look at Dale Evans.

United States
                  Member #105312
                  January 29, 2011
                  435 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Pumpi:  Last night before I went to sleep I was trying to figure out how to put together a tower for a Foucault pendulum without having to spend any money on it and I thought about you.  Not because of anything related to the tower, but because of your frequent innovative ideas about how to generate numbers and picks.

As I thought about it in that context it occured to me that you could place a numbered checkerboard underneath the pendulum and let it make your picks for you

Something to think about.  Especially if you have some place available that allows you to hang a 167 yard long cable from it with a bob hung at the bottom.

United States
                    Member #105312
                    January 29, 2011
                    435 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Pumpi:  Last night before I went to sleep I was trying to figure out how to put together a tower for a Foucault pendulum without having to spend any money on it and I thought about you.  Not because of anything related to the tower, but because of your frequent innovative ideas about how to generate numbers and picks.

As I thought about it in that context it occured to me that you could place a numbered checkerboard underneath the pendulum and let it make your picks for you

Something to think about.  Especially if you have some place available that allows you to hang a 167 yard long cable from it with a bob hung at the bottom.

You could probably get by with something shorter if you're willing to settle for smaller squares in the grid.

United States
                      Member #105312
                      January 29, 2011
                      435 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

You could probably get by with something shorter if you're willing to settle for smaller squares in the grid.

Might be easier if you figured out a way to use the concept behind the Foucault pendulum without having to actually go ahead and build the tower etc.

United States
                        Member #105312
                        January 29, 2011
                        435 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2011, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Backup system for days when there weren't any clouds.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't think CARBOB or BobP would go for that.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #105312
                            January 29, 2011
                            435 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't think CARBOB or BobP would go for that.

The person doing it would have to find a willing bob.

United States
                              Member #105312
                              January 29, 2011
                              435 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

this will be a good sci-fi Hollywood movie....

like a zelda movie....

It already might as well be a Hollywood movie.