Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Aneedtowin's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #100571
November 14, 2010
422 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

About two or three days ago I had a dream that I'm not sure is a nightmare or not. I dreamt that I was living in my parents old house. In this dream everyone were still living at home. The sky was getting dark and we were waiting for someone or something to arrive. All of a sudden, we heard a knock at the door and everyone became afraid and ran towards the bedrooms at the back of the house. I turned around to see what they were running from and all I saw was the head o a huge black shadow leaning over the edge of the roof looking down at us through the window. I also became afraid and started to run also. However, my little brother was as if he was unable to move. He is about to be 25 but in this dream he was about 5 years old. I tried to pull him away to safety with me beore we got caught by the shadow but was unable to although I was pulling my hardest but beore we got caught , I woke up. I would really appreciate i someone could come up with some winning numbers or this dream

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5088 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2011, 1:03 am - IP Logged

About two or three days ago I had a dream that I'm not sure is a nightmare or not. I dreamt that I was living in my parents old house. In this dream everyone were still living at home. The sky was getting dark and we were waiting for someone or something to arrive. All of a sudden, we heard a knock at the door and everyone became afraid and ran towards the bedrooms at the back of the house. I turned around to see what they were running from and all I saw was the head o a huge black shadow leaning over the edge of the roof looking down at us through the window. I also became afraid and started to run also. However, my little brother was as if he was unable to move. He is about to be 25 but in this dream he was about 5 years old. I tried to pull him away to safety with me beore we got caught by the shadow but was unable to although I was pulling my hardest but beore we got caught , I woke up. I would really appreciate i someone could come up with some winning numbers or this dream

ANeedtoWin,

There are times in life, when we can't save the ones we love.  We can be there for them when they choose to go left and everyone else tells them to go right.  To see "a head" not attached to a body is a sign of disappointment.  Since you were trying to pull your brother away, it means that someone close to you (maybe your brother or some close to you like a brother) will choose to do something that "to you & your family" deem as wrong and that you all may feel will bring disgrace to your family.  Shadow denote harm.  Whether it be mental, spiritual or physical is what you'll have to see for yourself. 

The issues will come from someone whom you or your brother respect or looks highly upon.  Continue to be mindfull and prayerful as you all make it through this transition.

Head: 18 82 122 257 514 5906 8657

Black Shadow:  93, 99, 182 249 443 1089 6843

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Aneedtowin's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #100571
      November 14, 2010
      422 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2011, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. This dream was confusing to me.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5088 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. This dream was confusing to me.

YW

Draw Date  State  Game  Result   HEAD
        Thu, May 26, 2011PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday

1-5-4

Draw Date  State  Game  Results  BLACK SHADOW PRS 93
        Thu, May 26, 2011GeorgiaCash 3 Midday9-3-0

Draw Date  State  Game  Results  HEAD PAIR 18
        Thu, May 26, 2011IdahoPick 3 Day1-8-7
        Thu, May 26, 2011MissouriPick 3 Midday8-0-1

Create in me, that I may give increasingly