Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

using meditation and the secret

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111427
May 25, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Any one practice meditation here where they focus on their picked lottery number to come up? I’ve read one story where the person claimed that had worked for her but she was playing the same number and after about 5-6 or so months that number had come up and she won the jackpot. 

Also in the book “Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, she says that you can get whatever you want in life just by imagining you already have it and being grateful for it. So I imagine I have already won the lottery and I’m thankful for all the money I have now.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8038 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Any one practice meditation here where they focus on their picked lottery number to come up? I’ve read one story where the person claimed that had worked for her but she was playing the same number and after about 5-6 or so months that number had come up and she won the jackpot. 

Also in the book “Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, she says that you can get whatever you want in life just by imagining you already have it and being grateful for it. So I imagine I have already won the lottery and I’m thankful for all the money I have now.

Welcome to LP, ConFig! 

We hope that you have fun here! Disney

Please keep us posted on your results and

let us celebrate with you, when you WIN BIG

Party