Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picking Lottery Numbers Randomly ??

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Googler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia Beach, Virginia
United States
Member #110060
April 25, 2011
115 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I have studied a number of different methods of picking lottery numbers on this site without much success. When the Pick 3 lottery started in my state, I randomly pick a Pick 3 number (103). Next, I wrote down 100 Pick 3 numbers and none matched (103). I didn't know about "Any Orders" so the number might have dropped. Clown

Based on that experiment, I stayed away from the lottery until a man gave my wife a number to play a few month back, and she won around $7,500. Funny thing is that we haven't won since. I call it, "The Devil's Intervention."Evil Smile

I would like to know if anyone has evaluated just randomly selecting numbers rather than the various system that are available everywhere? The state lottery games are just random numbers, so if we were to duplicate the randomness of the lottery, would that be the best system?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5770 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2011, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I have studied a number of different methods of picking lottery numbers on this site without much success. When the Pick 3 lottery started in my state, I randomly pick a Pick 3 number (103). Next, I wrote down 100 Pick 3 numbers and none matched (103). I didn't know about "Any Orders" so the number might have dropped. Clown

Based on that experiment, I stayed away from the lottery until a man gave my wife a number to play a few month back, and she won around $7,500. Funny thing is that we haven't won since. I call it, "The Devil's Intervention."Evil Smile

I would like to know if anyone has evaluated just randomly selecting numbers rather than the various system that are available everywhere? The state lottery games are just random numbers, so if we were to duplicate the randomness of the lottery, would that be the best system?

I always play random numbers when playing the jackpot games. I have messed around with random numbers for P3 and P4. In fact I won $100 on P4 a few months ago from a number I got from LP's RNG.

I believe that in the jackpot games, there are just too many combinations for a system or method to really make any difference. However, in the P3 the odds are low enough that you can find trends and methods to help you win. Right now I am experimenting with the Power Trails system (courtesy of BobP and LottoLogix) in the P3 game. I am only playing on paper, but for the month of May I am up $560 profit with this method. Of course, the real question is is this system workable for the long haul, or will it only be a flash in the pan. Time will tell.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Virginia Beach, Virginia
      United States
      Member #110060
      April 25, 2011
      115 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I always play random numbers when playing the jackpot games. I have messed around with random numbers for P3 and P4. In fact I won $100 on P4 a few months ago from a number I got from LP's RNG.

I believe that in the jackpot games, there are just too many combinations for a system or method to really make any difference. However, in the P3 the odds are low enough that you can find trends and methods to help you win. Right now I am experimenting with the Power Trails system (courtesy of BobP and LottoLogix) in the P3 game. I am only playing on paper, but for the month of May I am up $560 profit with this method. Of course, the real question is is this system workable for the long haul, or will it only be a flash in the pan. Time will tell.

That sounds logical. I just asked the question out of a funny frustration. There are patterns of probabitity in both P3 and P4. Maybe I am both lazy and a sceptic.

I like the simple idea of picking numbers from my fishing hat.

I will look at the Power Trail system.

Thanks