Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Pool form/agreement

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LottoPools.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Artemis's avatar - Alice
New England
United States
Member #100508
November 13, 2010
96 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2011, 3:13 am - IP Logged

I want to start a lottery pool with a few members of my family and some friends (total 6). After all of the stories I've read about past pool members suing for part of the jackpot, I want to protect the pool members.

Does anyone already have an agreement that they can share, or, if not, give me some ideas on what terms to include? 

Thanks  :-)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2011, 4:45 am - IP Logged

I want to start a lottery pool with a few members of my family and some friends (total 6). After all of the stories I've read about past pool members suing for part of the jackpot, I want to protect the pool members.

Does anyone already have an agreement that they can share, or, if not, give me some ideas on what terms to include? 

Thanks  :-)

Here is a simple one if the link survives the filter. 

http://www.getfreelegalforms.com/lottery-pool-agreement/

If not try a g search for lottery pool agreement.

Some of the state lotteries used to have a form on their website, like New York and U.K. as I recall.  Just checked N.Y. no good.

BobP

LottoPools's avatar - bee
      Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #4496
      April 29, 2004
      71 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

You can see my rules here-----> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/208746/1556077

PM your email address to me if you'd like me to send you the spreadsheet and a sample of how I send out the numbers.  I don't log in often so leave a post here if you send me a PM.

Playing together to make a splash in the pool of lottery winners.  It's just a matter of time.