Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 11:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If You Could Do it You will Make $18 Billion dollars Per year: Pick3 & Pick4 Back/Front Pairs...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hit tonite.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Win the pairs front and back of every Pick3 and Pick4 in the World, the 200 countries....With the exception of USA, INDIA, RUSSIA AND CHINA....Assuming pick4 was to pay double for the pairs from Pick3...

in 1 state there is like 40 pairs win and 300 straight wins for pick3 because nobody plays the pairs...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Win the pairs front and back of every Pick3 and Pick4 in the World, the 200 countries....With the exception of USA, INDIA, RUSSIA AND CHINA....Assuming pick4 was to pay double for the pairs from Pick3...

in 1 state there is like 40 pairs win and 300 straight wins for pick3 because nobody plays the pairs...

You could make up to: $54 Billion dollars PER YEAR just on the PAIRS ALONEEEE...And remember, only like 5%-10% of the population of any country PLAYS THE LOTTERY....Thats just on 2 lotteries [pick3 and pick4 alone]....Imagine now if in each country in the world there were 2 Pick3s and 2 Pick4s...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2011, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

If you could do this and If you could that....how about If you could predict just one pair and which side, front or back 90% of the time.....Forget 200 countries. Just one state would be nice...

Baby steps Pumpi....baby steps.....

It makes no sense to keep saying "IF" without any practical applications.

"IF" I was Superman, I could ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hopefully your next title to a thread will start with..."I FINALLY CRACKED THE CODE".....

United States
        Member #92933
        June 17, 2010
        651 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

So, let's talk pairs and help each other out. I'd be happy to get the first digit and wheel all others with it.. In PA, for a buck you win $50. So I can play 4all for ten bucks, and make $40 for spending $10. But I could risk it all if I'd put down say $1000 and I'd have only a 10% chance to win..

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

So, let's talk pairs and help each other out. I'd be happy to get the first digit and wheel all others with it.. In PA, for a buck you win $50. So I can play 4all for ten bucks, and make $40 for spending $10. But I could risk it all if I'd put down say $1000 and I'd have only a 10% chance to win..

You gotta deal McNeil...

In Florida, about 90% of the time, you can know a pair with one number correct by two different methods. First, add the last winning numbers up, and one of the numbers in that pair will be a winning number, 90 percent of the time within the next draw. If the add-up results in a single number, put a zero in front. Example: 123.....1+2+3= 6.....make it an "06"...

Example: the first method of adding...

May 17, mid- 673........eve- 695

6+7+3= 16

--------------------------------------

May 18, eve- 462......

May 19 mid -952

4+6+2=12

Many many more examples...

Second way, the same rule as above, but with the date of the draw instead. No adding, just whatever the date is.

May 17, mid- 673........eve-695

There are several other comparison tolls I'm working on that will narrow the pairs to one or two,  but it's still under construction...

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Also, it would be more sensible playing online. A 150 dollar win is much more favorable than a mere 50 dollar win....lol

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Joker, HALF THE TIME OR HALF THE DRAWINGS in pick3:  1 number repeats from the previous/preceeding drawing so ALLL you have to guess is the other 1 number and whether it will be: Front or back pair...Got half the work cut out for you...

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Joker, HALF THE TIME OR HALF THE DRAWINGS in pick3:  1 number repeats from the previous/preceeding drawing so ALLL you have to guess is the other 1 number and whether it will be: Front or back pair...Got half the work cut out for you...

Actually it's closer to the mid 70% range....

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Test for Florida, tommorow  mid.

Saturday, May 28, eve- 081

My way: add the last winning number.......0+8+1= 09

Pumpi's way: One number will repeat from the previous draw.....081

Both Pumpi's and my method agree on the 0

So "0" will be the KEY number....

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

also half of the Pick3 drawings are: Single doubles...same with pick4...Check it in your state for you to see...

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

also half of the Pick3 drawings are: Single doubles...same with pick4...Check it in your state for you to see...

also half of the Pick3 drawings are: Single doubles

lol

Single doubles?....which one is it?

I think you meant singles right?

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2011, 12:25 am - IP Logged

also half of the Pick3 drawings are: Single doubles

lol

Single doubles?....which one is it?

I think you meant singles right?

yeah that same one...singles..

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

You could make up to: $54 Billion dollars PER YEAR just on the PAIRS ALONEEEE...And remember, only like 5%-10% of the population of any country PLAYS THE LOTTERY....Thats just on 2 lotteries [pick3 and pick4 alone]....Imagine now if in each country in the world there were 2 Pick3s and 2 Pick4s...

To be honest you should make like: $162 Billion dollars to $216 Billion dollars per YEAR but it might be stretching it and i dont know if they will let you get away with all that...JUST FROM THE PAIRS ALONNNEEEE.....

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Livingston,LA
                            United States
                            Member #87677
                            February 28, 2010
                            612 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Puke

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

actuallly i made a mistake, this one is: $108 Billion dolllars per year...

the $167 Billion dollars to $216 Billion dollars per year is: $324 Billion dollars to $432 Billion dollars PER YEAR JUST ON THE PAIRS ALONEE.....

all this time i kept thinking that Pick3 pairs pay: $25 when they actually pay: $50 per every $1 betted...Sound ludicrous i know but is the truth....

GLOBALLY THAT IS...