Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 3517 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kola2121.

Page 101 of 235
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Err, may I hit the jackpot tonight and you hit it tomorrow I Agree!, and we be the only ones to hit it each night I Agree!

Well Dag........ can you all say may we ALL hit the Jackpot?..........

Congrats to Jayson, Grace and Technics on their PAIRS, CALLS and WINS and everyone else I forgot..........

I'm steaming over the fact that, the p4 fell 0845 and I had 0875 and 0895........ LET ME GO BACK To Mad for a WHILE!

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
    new york, ny
    United States
    Member #109129
    April 6, 2011
    994 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

wow can't believe that number came right back out, i play that number on 5/6/11 midday and i hit it 828

but let's not lose our heads, and let's get NY the right way guysGroup Hug

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #70172
      January 25, 2009
      521 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to Jayson, Grace and Technics on their PAIRS, CALLS and WINS and everyone else I forgot..........

I'm steaming over the fact that, the p4 fell 0845 and I had 0875 and 0895........ LET ME GO BACK To Mad for a WHILE!

We're talking about Take5 granny.  While NY216 and myself share an incredibly high man love level, we dont want to split Take5 jackpots more ways than one Stooges

Harlem
        United States
        Member #107061
        March 1, 2011
        836 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

845 is a trigger for 888        and 4's ,8's and double 4's and 8's is a sign of triple lurking.

Remember 222 is tripped also.

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!

Earlier this week I saw those trip 2's in some p4's 2227, 2226 and while backtracking that trip 8 I kept seeing other trips following that within a matter of days........... so yesterday I've been going heavy on 000 444 222 and then Technic Posted those numbers today and I knew it......... that's all I'm playing except for me p4's of course.

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
          United States
          Member #107061
          March 1, 2011
          836 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Its all good Aeolus........... I play it occasionally........ Caught 4 numbers a few times, the biggest paying 714.00....... it just takes a LOT of work.  Only when I'm on a LUCKY streak do I venture into the Take 5.

United States
            Member #70687
            February 8, 2009
            7913 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Oh you know I am all for everyone on Team Beat NYL to crush them in the P3, & P4! Chair

NY,NY
              United States
              Member #3793
              February 21, 2004
              845 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

^^^ <snip> my friends have some hopping mad smileys

there ...(looks boths ways to make sure its safe to come to our pick 3 room

tonight)Hiding Behind Computer

EVening all <snip> I had 888 nad 818 :-o!!! Doh!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

NY,NY
                United States
                Member #3793
                February 21, 2004
                845 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

^^^ Heh heh Agreed Technics :)

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Adk NY
                  United States
                  Member #108847
                  April 1, 2011
                  1619 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

01x is lurking...need it to fall in the trap. Green laugh

hope tomorow midday 101 heavy 369-420 for a repete

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Adk NY
                    United States
                    Member #108847
                    April 1, 2011
                    1619 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

eve 574 baby GL to all!

Long Island, NY
                      United States
                      Member #70172
                      January 25, 2009
                      521 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

These balls were definitely reset without question.

I remember you pointing this out earlier in the week and I was spending time analyzing the Texas Lottery Website (don't ask) and I love the honesty they have on that website.  They point out the pre-test runs and the results :

A pre-test is an unofficial drawing that tests the machine and the ball set used for the day and night Pick 3 drawings. Pre-tests ensure that the drawing machine is working well and that balls are drawn in a random way.

The Texas Lottery performs at least four pre-tests before every Pick 3 drawing. The Pick 3 drawing machine uses three separate ball sets – one for each of the three winning numbers. Each of these three ball sets are tested in separate chambers of the Pick 3 drawing machine.

A Pick 3 ball set passes the pre-tests if the same ball from the same set is not drawn more than four times. If any Pick 3 ball is drawn five times from the same ball set, that ball set is removed from the machine and replaced by an alternate ball set.

When a ball set does not pass the pre-tests, more pre-tests are performed to test the alternate ball set(s). These additional pre-tests are shown in RED .

Asterisks (*) mark the machine and ball set used for the drawing. In the case of a discrepancy between the pre-test results listed on this Web Site and the official pre-test records, the official records prevail. 

P◊ column is used for game promotions.

When you go to the website you can see all the pre-test results for all their state games.  Just thought I would point it out.  More just a fun fact about the drawings to test the machines and the results that come before the actual drawing is actually aired.
                        Brooklyngirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #18505
                        July 13, 2005
                        140 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

thanks brooklyn girl i was wondering when another series will fall.Yes Nod

You're welcome, Chrissy...If you'll notice, series numbers usually come before and after triples. Hope you catch them when they fall.

05/07/2011 Evening0-1-2
                        05/11/2011 Midday8-9-0
                        05/12/2011 Evening9-0-8
                        05/14/2011 Midday7-7-7

06/01/2011 Evening6-5-7
                        06/04/2011 Evening9-0-1
                        06/10/2011 Evening8-8-8

This is just a brief recent example of series numbers coming repeatedly and a triple following shortly after.  If you do some backtracking, you can see this happening time and time again....multiple series numbers followed by triples then series numbers falling again within days after the triples.  When I see series numbers coming back to back it's usually a sign that triples are on the horizon and I jump on the triples heavy.

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                          Orangutan Forest
                          United States
                          Member #95128
                          August 4, 2010
                          12754 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Watch for these in your work-outs there on the move in other states .

312 , 807 , 1029 , 717 , 711 , 7110 , 7017 , 2059

When they start falling they tend to stick together .

and watch 6170 its also on the move.

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

The 05 in p4 could bring 10 pair . ..........................107 maybe

dogHondo

Harlem
                            United States
                            Member #107061
                            March 1, 2011
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I remember you pointing this out earlier in the week and I was spending time analyzing the Texas Lottery Website (don't ask) and I love the honesty they have on that website.  They point out the pre-test runs and the results :

A pre-test is an unofficial drawing that tests the machine and the ball set used for the day and night Pick 3 drawings. Pre-tests ensure that the drawing machine is working well and that balls are drawn in a random way.

The Texas Lottery performs at least four pre-tests before every Pick 3 drawing. The Pick 3 drawing machine uses three separate ball sets – one for each of the three winning numbers. Each of these three ball sets are tested in separate chambers of the Pick 3 drawing machine.

A Pick 3 ball set passes the pre-tests if the same ball from the same set is not drawn more than four times. If any Pick 3 ball is drawn five times from the same ball set, that ball set is removed from the machine and replaced by an alternate ball set.

When a ball set does not pass the pre-tests, more pre-tests are performed to test the alternate ball set(s). These additional pre-tests are shown in RED .

Asterisks (*) mark the machine and ball set used for the drawing. In the case of a discrepancy between the pre-test results listed on this Web Site and the official pre-test records, the official records prevail. 

P◊ column is used for game promotions.

When you go to the website you can see all the pre-test results for all their state games.  Just thought I would point it out.  More just a fun fact about the drawings to test the machines and the results that come before the actual drawing is actually aired.

I read this the other day you posted it Aeolus and thought to myself well if that don't beat all and then, just by knowing this info....... I don't play as many numbers as I used too.  Again thanks for the Info.......

NY216 I know sweety, Everytime I see that Team Beat NYL....... I giggle out loud..... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

ladaily3's avatar - 9AF clipart0278.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #55415
                              September 30, 2007
                              979 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2011, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen...I'm Back and here is what i have for this week in NY:

018 027
                              036 045
                              117 126
                              135 225
                              234 333

Pick3Geni.us

Page 101 of 235