Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 3517 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kola2121.

Page 71 of 235
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #82873
November 23, 2009
251 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny, chrissy, steve000, general, loonasee, can't remeber everyone, but you guys are my extended family.  I have always been bashful about posting my picks, but decided to take a chance today.  No one answered me, so I decided to remain silent.  I was so happy newgranny718 to get your congrats. 

My daughter got engaged Friday past and my winnings all go to the Candice upcoming wedding fund.  She is my favorite daughter (my only daughter and only child), a true joy the past 29 years.

Again, I truly appreciate and thank everyone - promise not to be a silent participant anymore.

Thanks everyone

congret and blessing

United States
    Member #70687
    February 8, 2009
    7916 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny, chrissy, steve000, general, loonasee, can't remeber everyone, but you guys are my extended family.  I have always been bashful about posting my picks, but decided to take a chance today.  No one answered me, so I decided to remain silent.  I was so happy newgranny718 to get your congrats. 

My daughter got engaged Friday past and my winnings all go to the Candice upcoming wedding fund.  She is my favorite daughter (my only daughter and only child), a true joy the past 29 years.

Again, I truly appreciate and thank everyone - promise not to be a silent participant anymore.

Thanks everyone

Good luck to her upcoming wedding & future. Congratulations on your win & for being a member of Team Beat NYL!!!! Chair

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
      Harlem
      United States
      Member #107061
      March 1, 2011
      836 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone

yld, O' please don't be bashful.... lol.... just throw them up........ I'm glad you did because, we all agree on the majority winning... case in point....... I missed a few numbers when matching them up from chirssys list to the list MSBKNY post........ the number was there....... I rushed through the list.......... I'm glad the MAJORITY OF THE ROOM HIT THEM HARD TONIGHT as I was hoping.......... and WELCOME TO THE NY Thread........ Some days I may not have the time to chat, but throwing those numbers up is a HELP FOR EVERYONE!

If I missed some post of those that had the winning numbers, PLEASE FORGIVE ME........ and CONGRATS TO EVERYONE......... it was not done intentional........ I just try to take the last post and send out a GROUP SHOUT TO all that posted.

Again yld52761 Thank You for sharing and Congrats to your daughter and her upcoming wedding........ I know that feeling all to well when my eldest got married.

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Last  Weeks Numbers Continue to Fall

787 767 782 771 769 796  822 821  296 292

and  7-6-7   str   new york     Do that Dance Banana .      You are #65                 

65 hits nationwide and Canada since Sunday May 30 using these numbers

okay  New York by now you should know   

If 1 number falls from our set. ANOTHER WILL Fall.   Some States like to take

their time but  a fact is a fact

This  list Ate Florida Alive This Week   .   It is possible they go back to back to

back.  PLease write these  numbers  down.   Do your regular Workouts

Look back at the numbers I have here .  If you and I have the same number, you

should consider if.    Everyday I told Florida. Check their  threads.

To the online PLayers  ....it is time.   PLease note even that 7-6-9  can come back to back.   I will be back this week,   Win Big

chrissy  you were right, I wish I had been able to get back to you on the back to back ques. 

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Adk NY
          United States
          Member #108847
          April 1, 2011
          1619 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

HAHA NY    541 is a "Death Number" they follow and repeat ,the others are 347,824,976,237,541

Whats funny is they played it with the 666.............evil..dead.......whatever !!!!!

Like Bigdsing said 154 hot all states.

CONGRATS all WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!

We should add 574 to those DEATH No.,Its killin me!!  Happy for all winners  Mid+Eve. !!!

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
            new york
            Panama
            Member #106784
            February 24, 2011
            2626 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

my sincere apologies yld its all love we are all a family on here. We fight fuss not talk to each for a while but for some reason its still love because the ones that "do" overlook that and "still" post I appreciate. Please please keep posting i look at everyone numbers and match up that how we do here. Bigdsing yes i really needed that confirmation but its ok (just make sure you dont do it again! ) LOL (just joking)Green laugh

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
              Norfolk , Va
              United States
              Member #4541
              May 2, 2004
              25096 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Here is my weekly pair list again if anyone is watching.  67 has hit 3 times

81 82 86 87 84 12 16 17 14 26 27 24 67 64 74

81 82 12 all hit but I posted a few minutes too late .

Here is what hit also

26 16 17 67-3x 64 14

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Harlem
                United States
                Member #107061
                March 1, 2011
                836 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

my sincere apologies yld its all love we are all a family on here. We fight fuss not talk to each for a while but for some reason its still love because the ones that "do" overlook that and "still" post I appreciate. Please please keep posting i look at everyone numbers and match up that how we do here. Bigdsing yes i really needed that confirmation but its ok (just make sure you dont do it again! ) LOL (just joking)Green laugh

Chrissy?????? EMAIL PLEASE!!!

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
                  United States
                  Member #107061
                  March 1, 2011
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Here is my weekly pair list again if anyone is watching.  67 has hit 3 times

81 82 86 87 84 12 16 17 14 26 27 24 67 64 74

81 82 12 all hit but I posted a few minutes too late .

Here is what hit also

26 16 17 67-3x 64 14

Thank You Blackie.......... I need to pay close attention to the post......... they just come so fast at times, and I'm slow as molasses.

gamble's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                    Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #105383
                    January 30, 2011
                    652 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

yes thanks to u all who made my winnings possible tonight  becausei try an review all post while i'm on line Smile

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #67343
                      November 23, 2008
                      2188 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Partyyippee

I should of played it but because it started to rain I changed my mindThudoh well I'll getem tomorrow.....

Harlem
                        United States
                        Member #107061
                        March 1, 2011
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

OMG!!! While talking to Surimaribo on instant messenger this evening......... we talked about that 76 falling back because it had repeated 3 times............ WTG SURIMARIBO........... Just sending u up a congrats even if you DIDN"T play it....... it was in THOUGHT... LOL

PS.... that link on my signature down at the bottom will give u,  all the numbers for Pairs that are shared in the room..........

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #104092
                          January 9, 2011
                          85 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you newgranny718 and blissychrissy and everyone - I will and I promise to jump right in (hit or miss)

As I said earlier, I start my day off and end it with you guys

Looking forward to tomorrow

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                            BRONX N.Y.10459
                            United States
                            Member #86575
                            February 6, 2010
                            1057 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi  yld52761, I was reading everyone  pm  congrats to all  who  won  and  to the ones who  looses . Tomarrow  is another  day.

Yld52761   keep posting  we  need you,  GOD BLESS.Bash

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                              Norfolk , Va
                              United States
                              Member #4541
                              May 2, 2004
                              25096 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Blackie.......... I need to pay close attention to the post......... they just come so fast at times, and I'm slow as molasses.

Thanks for looking New Granny .  What I'm trying to do is have the posters compare their numbers to my pairs and it may show everyone a shorter list to use.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Page 71 of 235