Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to interpret this

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york
United States
Member #110090
April 25, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

hi all,

I just had something strange happen to me and I'm not sure if there is a positive message, negative message, or if it's just meaningless coincidence. Let me explain --- I have not played the numbers in probably 20 years but in the past few months I started looking closely at the daily 3 digit numbers trying to see if I could come up with some kind of a system of picking winners.(mathematical,not mystical) .Anyway this morning I finally said ok it's time to actually dive in and bet.So I go to the store and put in my numbers for the next 10 consecutive drawings(midday and evening).Now what do you think is the first number to come out this afternoon?  It's my birthday, straight ! Now it never occured to me to play my birthday when I went down to the store this morning to play my numbers so I'm kinda bummed as I could have won $500 bucks if I'd thought of it but beyond that I find it strange to have that happen to me on my first day playing numbers in like 20 years. Is this a sign telling me I should keep my money in my pocket ? Is a sign saying "welcome back"?  Anyone have ant thoughts on this ?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2011, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

hi all,

I just had something strange happen to me and I'm not sure if there is a positive message, negative message, or if it's just meaningless coincidence. Let me explain --- I have not played the numbers in probably 20 years but in the past few months I started looking closely at the daily 3 digit numbers trying to see if I could come up with some kind of a system of picking winners.(mathematical,not mystical) .Anyway this morning I finally said ok it's time to actually dive in and bet.So I go to the store and put in my numbers for the next 10 consecutive drawings(midday and evening).Now what do you think is the first number to come out this afternoon?  It's my birthday, straight ! Now it never occured to me to play my birthday when I went down to the store this morning to play my numbers so I'm kinda bummed as I could have won $500 bucks if I'd thought of it but beyond that I find it strange to have that happen to me on my first day playing numbers in like 20 years. Is this a sign telling me I should keep my money in my pocket ? Is a sign saying "welcome back"?  Anyone have ant thoughts on this ?

I feel like this, if a number hits and it is for you  will get it. Luck has everything to do with it!   You can't win if you don't play. If you are not a Lottery Player follow your first mind. Good Luck! I was telling my husband to play his Birthday which was May 28th. 528*  well it didn't come. It will come sooner or later. Why don't you play the $500 *500* or 500 we all have our Lucky days.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I feel like this, if a number hits and it is for you  will get it. Luck has everything to do with it!   You can't win if you don't play. If you are not a Lottery Player follow your first mind. Good Luck! I was telling my husband to play his Birthday which was May 28th. 528*  well it didn't come. It will come sooner or later. Why don't you play the $500 *500* or 500 we all have our Lucky days.

Ill. and Iowa 528 comb. 500 comb. Tenn. and Va.  Maybe it will come to N.Y or you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.