Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing Series Numbers In Georgia

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111651
May 30, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

On average in the history of the Georgia Cash 3 Lottery, series fall every 28-31 days. This dynamic has been GREATLY upse since the introduction of the new Georgia Five game. Again, I’m led to believe that the ball machines are rotated every day between the Georgia Five game and the Cash 3 Midday and Evening games. Until further data is available, I would stick to the every 28-31 day average for playing series. The last series for the Cash 3 Evening game was 678 on 3-25-11. That was 62 days ago. Be on the look out for a series this week in addition to a double for the evening game this week. Good Luck!

United States
    Member #111651
    May 30, 2011
    20 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2011, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

On average in the history of the Georgia Cash 3 Lottery, series fall every 28-31 days. This dynamic has been GREATLY upse since the introduction of the new Georgia Five game. Again, I’m led to believe that the ball machines are rotated every day between the Georgia Five game and the Cash 3 Midday and Evening games. Until further data is available, I would stick to the every 28-31 day average for playing series. The last series for the Cash 3 Evening game was 678 on 3-25-11. That was 62 days ago. Be on the look out for a series this week in addition to a double for the evening game this week. Good Luck!

Just want to bring to everyone's attention that we have had back-to-back doubles in the Georgia Cash 3 Midday game but pay attention as we are overdue for a series number in this game by about 22 days. Last series was 120 on 4-9-11, 53 days ago.

wendy67's avatar - disney32
      georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      617 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

dont forget 369 and 246 are series too and they have fell in mid in may

United States
        Member #111651
        May 30, 2011
        20 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

dont forget 369 and 246 are series too and they have fell in mid in may

I'm sorry. Those are not series numbers. Series numbers are number combinations that follow each other consecutively like when counting. For example 123, 465, 091, 687, etc.

United States
          Member #111651
          May 30, 2011
          20 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I hope my post from yesterday helped a lot of people win today!

Evening Cash 3 on 6/1 - 756

blue's avatar - bigears
            ellenwood ga
            United States
            Member #2687
            November 4, 2003
            335 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

the eveing pick 3 was posted on my prediction page ,i also played it in a combo was in my work out .thats a good way to start june off with a bangParty

United States
              Member #111651
              May 30, 2011
              20 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

the eveing pick 3 was posted on my prediction page ,i also played it in a combo was in my work out .thats a good way to start june off with a bangParty

Way to go Blue!

blue's avatar - bigears
                ellenwood ga
                United States
                Member #2687
                November 4, 2003
                335 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2011, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

thank you and all the winners now lets gets some more $$$$$$$$$$.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                  Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks georgiacash3 and congrats!

We actually had a series in the evening May 6, 2011 and it was...657 lol!  I wish I had seen this post yesterday!

So we are way overdue in the midday for a series.  I have noticed over the years that whatever draw the series is overdue on, it will come in the opposite draw first.  So just a little tip to keep in mind.  We haven't had a back to back (draw to draw) series since Dec 21, 2010 so maybe tomorrow midday, we will finally get the series.

Good luck to all the players and congrats to all the winners tonight!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile