Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 2585 replies. Last post 5 years ago by little ronnie.

Page 142 of 173
PrintE-mailLink
abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
San Jose, CA
United States
Member #82257
November 9, 2009
6830 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

609 RUNDOWN

916--461

223--778

530--085

847--392

154--609

971 RUNDOWN

288--733

595--040

802--357

119--664

426--971

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

moremoney04's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    CLINTON NC
    United States
    Member #9774
    December 20, 2004
    66 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

pairs to try 79x 75x 95x Cheers

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44019 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

i did some looking around and what i find is sum 11 and 9 often hit behind sum 15 so consider those, especially since they are hot sums to play at night anyway.

#1- sum 11: 092/902 - 830/803 - 740/074/704 - 605/506 - 119/191 - 821/128 - 731/371 - 146/416 - 515/551 - 227/722 - 362/623 - 542/524 - 533/353 - 443/434

#5- sum 09: 009/090 - 180/810 - 207/270 - 036/306 - 450/045  - 117/171 - 162/261 - 315/351 - 414/144 - 522/225 - 423/243

Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44019 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

650 which is sum 11 just hit ga tonight....heads up we may get a variation of 650.

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
          Member #56702
          November 30, 2007
          852 Posts

I'm gonna say somthing and this is not with the intent to ruffle feathers but........the problem on this thread is the lack of data. there are not nearly as many people posting or as much data as it can be to compare. we are not as informed/armed with data the way we should be. sometimes i feel like i'm posting too much but thats not the same as everyone and i mean everyone having some say. i do not want to dominate this thread. there are tons of people watching but never say anything. i get plenty of private messages from people who never post. its as important to me that everyone shares what they think. no one really is no better than the other. it may appear this way to some because you sit back and give us the floor. i welcome other peoples imput, its needed. we need as many ways to confirm plays as possible. i love to look at other peoples thought processes. so with that being said i would like to hope that people will step up and post whatever they think or feel is going to be a good play. discussion is vital here. i dont wanna only be looking a 2 or 3 peoples data. you must realize that the more data we have the best chances we will have to narrow down numbers and win. we should be having way more people hitting on there than this. 

respectfully,

Me

I Totally agree with what you are saying here.  I myself don't let anything others say bother me bc I am the type of person who has never cared what others thought.  As for you dominating the post.....never crossed my mind...only crosses my mind when you get missing bc for some reason when I read what you post my brain tends to start turning and it produces but sometimes what it produces take several and I mean several draws to show.  I do every type of workout known to try to figure out what possibly could be a good play and I watch all the states and use the books especially the LB.  All the different things I do I mostly use it with silly intuitions and for some odd reason sometimes a winner is produced that is why I post what I have going thru my mind.  Some of what I think of has no rhyme or reason to it but for some simple reason my sixth sense might produce a hit. 

I was going to post earlier if there were a repeat to look for for some reason the 685 keeps coming to mind but I don't know why.  I have had others ask me for #'s and I have tried to tell them that I don't know what I am going to put any money on until I see what plays in almost every state.  I am what you probably call a last minute player.  If I were to ever get lucky and win something the only way anyone will ever know is because I shared the # with others on a post prior to it being drawn.  And you are right about data no matter how minial it seems of where your thoughts are coming from on a # I have seen some of the craziest ways to come up with a # Share it no matter what because what can be shared might trigger something from someone else that makes sense as to how that # could be the next winner. 

Last but not least on the lines of sharing I maybe wrong but I have this strong feeling that the triple everyone is looking for is going to show in the p4.  Just my thoughts.  Last time a lady at the gas station asked me about a trip I told her this and that day at mid the trip showed up in the p4.

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44019 Posts

pairs to try 79x 75x 95x Cheers

thanks mac !!!

summey828's avatar - Yavill
              Canton,NC
              United States
              Member #80241
              September 19, 2009
              104 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Being a newbie to pick 3 I came here with no clue,i have learned so much here already from all of you .You guys are awesome!! And now I have learned so much from Technics and he don't even realize how much help he gives.I Know the sum of a number YAY!!!  I'm learning how to make a reference box,also learning root sums and trying to learn some  systems.And yes this is a big deal to me.And eventually I can get off the porch and play with the big dawgs lol THANK YOU TECHNICS!!!

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44019 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I Totally agree with what you are saying here.  I myself don't let anything others say bother me bc I am the type of person who has never cared what others thought.  As for you dominating the post.....never crossed my mind...only crosses my mind when you get missing bc for some reason when I read what you post my brain tends to start turning and it produces but sometimes what it produces take several and I mean several draws to show.  I do every type of workout known to try to figure out what possibly could be a good play and I watch all the states and use the books especially the LB.  All the different things I do I mostly use it with silly intuitions and for some odd reason sometimes a winner is produced that is why I post what I have going thru my mind.  Some of what I think of has no rhyme or reason to it but for some simple reason my sixth sense might produce a hit. 

I was going to post earlier if there were a repeat to look for for some reason the 685 keeps coming to mind but I don't know why.  I have had others ask me for #'s and I have tried to tell them that I don't know what I am going to put any money on until I see what plays in almost every state.  I am what you probably call a last minute player.  If I were to ever get lucky and win something the only way anyone will ever know is because I shared the # with others on a post prior to it being drawn.  And you are right about data no matter how minial it seems of where your thoughts are coming from on a # I have seen some of the craziest ways to come up with a # Share it no matter what because what can be shared might trigger something from someone else that makes sense as to how that # could be the next winner. 

Last but not least on the lines of sharing I maybe wrong but I have this strong feeling that the triple everyone is looking for is going to show in the p4.  Just my thoughts.  Last time a lady at the gas station asked me about a trip I told her this and that day at mid the trip showed up in the p4.

thanks for your insight, usually when i go missing its because im back to the drawing board. i'm a thinker so i have to take myself out of the game to think clearly. i cant play and think at the same time. when i get gone its because i'm discouraged and i'm looking for something that i may have overlooked. i'm really feeling that because nc operates the way it does the only way you can win is to track sums....these sums do amazing things and you can see it always after the fact. so i spent the entire day yesterday studying sums for midday and evening. when we can figure out the method of constantly finding sums that chase one another than we will be on our way to better winning. all the other stuff is almost useless. its like having the bullets but no gun. we know 11 and 7 are hot. what comes after 15 is the big money question for tonight ...find what most likely happens and you will secure yaself a win. 

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31517 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

you're on a roll V6. keep it upHurray!

Thanks Geeweezy!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44019 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Being a newbie to pick 3 I came here with no clue,i have learned so much here already from all of you .You guys are awesome!! And now I have learned so much from Technics and he don't even realize how much help he gives.I Know the sum of a number YAY!!!  I'm learning how to make a reference box,also learning root sums and trying to learn some  systems.And yes this is a big deal to me.And eventually I can get off the porch and play with the big dawgs lol THANK YOU TECHNICS!!!

no thought is small around here......welcome !!!  Thumbs Up

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

The Box...let's see if this produces anything tonight!...good luck!See Ya!

719        I see 777 & 333 & 111!

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44019 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Geeweezy!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

as for you v6, when you play ya numbers please take a look at my hot sums list so that you can arrange your numbers in an order so you can play a few exact now and then for that $500 win. i spent 8 hours yesterday looking at your list and the sums. if you play by the way i have the numbers arranged on my list you can win bigtime. this is my effort to help you win more loot.  Approve

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                          Member #56702
                          November 30, 2007
                          852 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

thanks for your insight, usually when i go missing its because im back to the drawing board. i'm a thinker so i have to take myself out of the game to think clearly. i cant play and think at the same time. when i get gone its because i'm discouraged and i'm looking for something that i may have overlooked. i'm really feeling that because nc operates the way it does the only way you can win is to track sums....these sums do amazing things and you can see it always after the fact. so i spent the entire day yesterday studying sums for midday and evening. when we can figure out the method of constantly finding sums that chase one another than we will be on our way to better winning. all the other stuff is almost useless. its like having the bullets but no gun. we know 11 and 7 are hot. what comes after 15 is the big money question for tonight ...find what most likely happens and you will secure yaself a win. 

don't forget that the sum 12 and 8 were having there lil field day here lately so there's two birds with one stone

sum 7 and 11

sum 8 and 12

I want to say sum 10 possibly with that sum 15 but I have to do a lil research on that but if I find something I will let all know.  My biggest problem in the game now is the p4 came into play and has wrecked havoc on how I come up with #'s.  Before we got the p4 I had no problems winning and now I get nothing but headaches and nightmares along with empty pockets.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #53121
                            June 24, 2007
                            6498 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Well said technics... I agree with you 100%..

I feel good about sum 12 for tonight... Let's see if vergie6 ( most likely o hit in nc ) is playing any numbers that are sum 12 for tonight

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44019 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

don't forget that the sum 12 and 8 were having there lil field day here lately so there's two birds with one stone

sum 7 and 11

sum 8 and 12

I want to say sum 10 possibly with that sum 15 but I have to do a lil research on that but if I find something I will let all know.  My biggest problem in the game now is the p4 came into play and has wrecked havoc on how I come up with #'s.  Before we got the p4 I had no problems winning and now I get nothing but headaches and nightmares along with empty pockets.

is it possible to say :
                              4 and 8
                              5 and 9
                              6 and 10
                              7 and 11
                              8 and 12
                              9 and 13
                              10 and 14

Page 142 of 173