Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 6/1 - 6/30/2011

Topic closed. 1278 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Honey502.

Page 27 of 86
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #109174
April 7, 2011
1315 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2011, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

WTG bigdsing and hitter on your hit today....hey...hitter even if it's not in the Gold it's still a hit...

Party       Party

We go for the GOLD tonight!Dance

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3957 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

197 last nite and  729 today....and the system is normal now....??????  Crazy...looks like to me the system went hay wired......maybe the computers had a touch of HEAT STROKE....Green laugh...geezzz I hate to see what will happen to the balls tonite....will they deflate or what...?

LOL Dee!  Check this video out if you get a chance...................you don't think they would let what happened in SC. happen up here do you? lolLOL Video is 1/2 way down the page.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/178477/176/South-Carolina-Lottery-Machine-Shoots-Balls-Into-Air

Big Wins For All!

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
      Delco PA
      United States
      Member #80104
      September 16, 2009
      194 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

is it fathomable to have a lottery spy watching the boards for numbers played and have the control to change how the numbers come out differently?  is someone watching us?  hmmmm...

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14840 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

LOL Dee!  Check this video out if you get a chance...................you don't think they would let what happened in SC. happen up here do you? lolLOL Video is 1/2 way down the page.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/178477/176/South-Carolina-Lottery-Machine-Shoots-Balls-Into-Air

OMGoodness...Keystone...that was really funny...you made my day....the look on her face was priceless...Green laugh  Green laugh

United States
          Member #109174
          April 7, 2011
          1315 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Wow! That was crazy key!

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
            Delco PA
            United States
            Member #80104
            September 16, 2009
            194 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

dont mess with the machines, i promise i wont take all the money.

323 943 042 386 352 653 149 139     gl

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44015 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

97 42  98 43  53 08

08 53  45 90  56 01

United States
                Member #109174
                April 7, 2011
                1315 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

is it fathomable to have a lottery spy watching the boards for numbers played and have the control to change how the numbers come out differently?  is someone watching us?  hmmmm...

I think that there are too many audits and controls for that stuff to happen. Too many people involved. If they were spying and changing the numbers, it would leak out that they were doing it by an ex- employee or something like that. You would think, but who knows. they can not stop the GOLD EXTRACTOR!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22860 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Count how many posters are here for PA. Is it fathomable to think there is a spy reporting back to the PA Lottery just what our little section of

the world is playing? How many people play in PA? Thousands. The ratio of Pennsylvania players on LP to statewide players is so low any hired

spy for PA is a waste of money...and time...and resources.

More curious is the topic of spies...seems to be a concept that's lasted for many months. The revival of the spy theory at a time where there's

been one too many revivals, appears to relate the old expression of A tiger cannot change its stripes. There was once great concern and almost

fanaticism over whether spies existed on certain threads....they were also referred to as pirates. Ahoy there! LOL

Beats the heck out of me why an idea such as that would have been dreamed up or planted but I suspect one of the reasons behind it was to

release or prevent certain posters from willingly/freely posting their daily picks.

'Release' those that had trouble maintaining the 'iconic' illusion.

'Prevent' those that posted winners and won, not a few days out but on the day they were posted, from contributing their constant winners for

fear of being watched. Roll Eyes

The spy theory can fall by the wayside, off a cliff, into the path of a freight train and out of everyone's mind for all I care because it's a waste of

time.

What I know is this: Post some numbers, take your paranoia medication if you need it, dash the idea of anyone watching and reporting back to

the powers that be at Lottery Headquarters....it's just not happening.

Just in case, I think I'll don my talismans, put up the hex signs and sprinkle myself with rhino horn powder. Now, isn't that silly?

LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.

PUT YOUR NUMBERS UP, THEY WILL BE DRAWN OR THEY WON'T BE...NO ONE IS HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22860 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I think that there are too many audits and controls for that stuff to happen. Too many people involved. If they were spying and changing the numbers, it would leak out that they were doing it by an ex- employee or something like that. You would think, but who knows. they can not stop the GOLD EXTRACTOR!

GOOD MAN!!!

I Agree!

And you're right, they can't compete with the Gold Extractor...I think a super number there tonight is the 298...looks like a perfect sum 19!!

Good luck tonight!!

Brookhaven PA
                      United States
                      Member #54318
                      August 13, 2007
                      256 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I gotta run put it in D. GLA

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11116 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

tonight 789 232 123 342 234 523 325 777 888 999

United States
                          Member #109174
                          April 7, 2011
                          1315 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Count how many posters are here for PA. Is it fathomable to think there is a spy reporting back to the PA Lottery just what our little section of

the world is playing? How many people play in PA? Thousands. The ratio of Pennsylvania players on LP to statewide players is so low any hired

spy for PA is a waste of money...and time...and resources.

More curious is the topic of spies...seems to be a concept that's lasted for many months. The revival of the spy theory at a time where there's

been one too many revivals, appears to relate the old expression of A tiger cannot change its stripes. There was once great concern and almost

fanaticism over whether spies existed on certain threads....they were also referred to as pirates. Ahoy there! LOL

Beats the heck out of me why an idea such as that would have been dreamed up or planted but I suspect one of the reasons behind it was to

release or prevent certain posters from willingly/freely posting their daily picks.

'Release' those that had trouble maintaining the 'iconic' illusion.

'Prevent' those that posted winners and won, not a few days out but on the day they were posted, from contributing their constant winners for

fear of being watched. Roll Eyes

The spy theory can fall by the wayside, off a cliff, into the path of a freight train and out of everyone's mind for all I care because it's a waste of

time.

What I know is this: Post some numbers, take your paranoia medication if you need it, dash the idea of anyone watching and reporting back to

the powers that be at Lottery Headquarters....it's just not happening.

Just in case, I think I'll don my talismans, put up the hex signs and sprinkle myself with rhino horn powder. Now, isn't that silly?

LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.

PUT YOUR NUMBERS UP, THEY WILL BE DRAWN OR THEY WON'T BE...NO ONE IS HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE.

Nicely said Dr. Yes, the 298 is right where you want her...to the far left,first couple of columns. Good luck Dr and thanks Ben

United States
                            Member #109174
                            April 7, 2011
                            1315 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everyone tonight! Ben, you have something nice on that NM.

United States
                              Member #109174
                              April 7, 2011
                              1315 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

97 42  98 43  53 08

08 53  45 90  56 01

Great job Tech!!!!!!!

Page 27 of 86