Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Nassau Players Only/ The Daily Ticket Reload Cards

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DEE88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #84279
December 26, 2009
1303 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok, So everyone in Nassau should know by now that the daily ticket has 7 houses that FML doesn't offer. Maryland, Connet, North Carolina, Washington, Ontorio, Tenn....Just spoke to the Admin person at the Daily Ticket who is now looking for a vendor to sell the cards out east. The are willing to pay 10% of what ever you sell. So, If you have a good location out East or if you know someone who has a good location out east who is willing to carry the Cards and earn 10% hit them up at 676-7116.

The cards will also be available at peguins on Wulff Rd after 6:00 p.m. today for those who are interested..

I'm tired of seeing my numbers fall in other houses, are you???????

Bahamas
    Member #102037
    December 13, 2010
    17 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi getmoney . Where can I purchase the daily ticket west? I agree it made me stop seeing my  number fal delaware  ct. Is it that spot locateed across fro texaco on jfk? cause I need now to frequent there.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14840 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok, So everyone in Nassau should know by now that the daily ticket has 7 houses that FML doesn't offer. Maryland, Connet, North Carolina, Washington, Ontorio, Tenn....Just spoke to the Admin person at the Daily Ticket who is now looking for a vendor to sell the cards out east. The are willing to pay 10% of what ever you sell. So, If you have a good location out East or if you know someone who has a good location out east who is willing to carry the Cards and earn 10% hit them up at 676-7116.

The cards will also be available at peguins on Wulff Rd after 6:00 p.m. today for those who are interested..

I'm tired of seeing my numbers fall in other houses, are you???????

Hello..getmoney007....I just happened to see this post and I was reading it...and you list only 6 houses that FML doesn't have....did you miss one....?....just wanted to let you know in case you missed playing one house...;)....