Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BahamaMama202.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Waldorf Maryland
United States
Member #108878
April 1, 2011
222 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

Had a strange dream last night... I dreamt that I was at the salon getting my hair done and a lady at the salon went through my purse and took out some belongings such as make up and lotions and placed them in a plastic bag and then hid the in a cupboard overhead. I confronted her about it and she replied in a foreign language unbeknown to me. Then she asked me for my address (which I clearly understood) and I gave her the wrong address intentionally but when she wrote it on her paper the right address appeared. This freaked me out. My 3 year old son started crying and we were directed to a KFC, but once in there they sold everything under the sun. I recall ordering lobster, crabs and shrimp and a kids meal and being told that my total was $16.32. Before we was able to eat a fight broke out and admist this my bag, car keys and wallet was stolen. I had no choice but to go and sit in my car and cry, then the lady who had stolen from me earlier appeared with my keys and drove us home. Once home, she gave me all my belongings and departed as if nothing strange had taken place. Too weird of a dream huh Clown Let me know your thoughts. Happy playing guys and gals!

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #85202
    January 10, 2010
    331 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

Had a strange dream last night... I dreamt that I was at the salon getting my hair done and a lady at the salon went through my purse and took out some belongings such as make up and lotions and placed them in a plastic bag and then hid the in a cupboard overhead. I confronted her about it and she replied in a foreign language unbeknown to me. Then she asked me for my address (which I clearly understood) and I gave her the wrong address intentionally but when she wrote it on her paper the right address appeared. This freaked me out. My 3 year old son started crying and we were directed to a KFC, but once in there they sold everything under the sun. I recall ordering lobster, crabs and shrimp and a kids meal and being told that my total was $16.32. Before we was able to eat a fight broke out and admist this my bag, car keys and wallet was stolen. I had no choice but to go and sit in my car and cry, then the lady who had stolen from me earlier appeared with my keys and drove us home. Once home, she gave me all my belongings and departed as if nothing strange had taken place. Too weird of a dream huh Clown Let me know your thoughts. Happy playing guys and gals!

what is the adress # to the salon?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8035 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Fam,

121  218  828  284  845  455 

552  521  163  632  321  216

Good Luck! Big Grin Angel

Waldorf Maryland
        United States
        Member #108878
        April 1, 2011
        222 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million Harve$t Moon!!!! 162 Pick 3 yesterday afternoon.... My age with 1 child, go figure huh! These are some excellent numbers and I will continue to play them. Thanks again. Big Smile

Waldorf Maryland
          United States
          Member #108878
          April 1, 2011
          222 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

what is the adress # to the salon?

Hello Meccah, I have no idea of the address of this salon it was all really strange to me, the location of the salon, KFC and even people's faces. I only recognized my son as he was with me every step of the way. Hope this helps!

Waldorf Maryland
            United States
            Member #108878
            April 1, 2011
            222 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

121  218  828  284  845  455 

552  521  163  632  321  216

Good Luck! Big Grin Angel

Harvest Moon, thank you so much! 162 in Maryland yesterday night. Way to go! ;-)